Author Topic: Islam, Muslim INTER-MARRYING, Lowers IQ, GRAVE FACTS!  (Read 5938 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: If you were captured by ISIS
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
They would be dead as fried chicken.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2014, 09:38:32 PM »
I'd tell them they worshipped a pedo and to stop blaming others for their own shortcomings and to take responsibility for the terrorists they are.  I would then say 'Hope this helps"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2014, 09:40:32 PM »
These guys that are getting chopped have to be on opiates or something. Human nature is to bargain to survive as long as possible, but at this point you know what happens when they want you to star in a video. I'd at least make them spend a couple bucks on bullets rather than kneel and be cut on.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2014, 09:44:00 PM »
I'd just flip and join them. Treason is better than dying.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2014, 09:48:43 PM »
I'd just flip and join them. Treason is better than dying.

Not an option. Most of these guys are forced to convert or renounce before they are killed.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2014, 09:50:31 PM »
"You look like sheikh... hope this helps"

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2014, 09:51:23 PM »
They rehearse those stupid sayings several times without the be heading (obviously). Then when they're ready , let-plop. But no I would not cooperate with those goat fuckers

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2014, 09:58:19 PM »
You have to have the stones to be tortured. they would threaten friends and family, sleep deprive and starve you.

They are very good at gaining cooperation. Personally, if you know you are going to be killed, whats a little torture/genital mutilation?

I think anyone who has blasted out some do or die 20 rep squat sets is going to have a different take than the average joe. Most of the cats here have been torturing themselves for years and are not likely to respond like the average joe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2014, 10:05:12 PM »
Id let them know the real Hebrews are black and theyd more than likely release me. Probably give me their sister for my troubles.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2014, 10:08:22 PM »
You have to have the stones to be tortured. they would threaten friends and family, sleep deprive and starve you.

They are very good at gaining cooperation. Personally, if you know you are going to be killed, whats a little torture/genital mutilation?

I think anyone who has blasted out some do or die 20 rep squat sets is going to have a different take than the average joe. Most of the cats here have been torturing themselves for years and are not likely to respond like the average joe.

Knowing what's ahead, I'd much rather run from them at some point and hope to be shot. Probably not possible, though, or someone might have tried it already.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Islam, Muslim INTER-MARRYING, Lowers IQ, GRAVE FACTS!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2014, 12:01:02 PM »
I live with muslim parents and trust me, itss fucking hell. I in no way consider myself a muslim and don't abide by any of their bullshit laws or rules and really dont even believe in religion. If your parents grew up in the middle east and they had you as a kid in the states, chances are its gonna be hard growing up as a normal kid. My parents since i was 4 told me I HAD TO be a doctor yet my mom is so stupid she doesn't even know how to use a computer or read a fucking book and she has the nerve to tell me to go to medical school because I dont have a choice and I had no other choice which was complete bullshit in my eyes because I dont even fucking want to do that. I want to join law enforcement but to my parents its "Not a good job, you'll die, you won't like it" I really dont give a fuck about the money I just want to be able to support my family in the future and be able to afford some decent gear. That probably explains why im moving the fuck out of this shithole at 18 because I cant deal with these people anymore

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 01:24:25 PM »
I live with muslim parents and trust me, itss fucking hell. I in no way consider myself a muslim and don't abide by any of their bullshit laws or rules and really dont even believe in religion. If your parents grew up in the middle east and they had you as a kid in the states, chances are its gonna be hard growing up as a normal kid. My parents since i was 4 told me I HAD TO be a doctor yet my mom is so stupid she doesn't even know how to use a computer or read a fucking book and she has the nerve to tell me to go to medical school because I dont have a choice and I had no other choice which was complete bullshit in my eyes because I dont even fucking want to do that. I want to join law enforcement but to my parents its "Not a good job, you'll die, you won't like it" I really dont give a fuck about the money I just want to be able to support my family in the future and be able to afford some decent gear. That probably explains why im moving the fuck out of this shithole at 18 because I cant deal with these people anymore
Have you told them that their religion is nothing but 7th century violent bullshit? 

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »
Have you told them that their religion is nothing but 7th century violent bullshit? 

You think I don't try? I tell them all the time and they tell me to shut up and pray to God for me which pisses me off even more. Sad how the only way to get the fuck away from this bullshit is to move out

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 01:39:37 PM »

You think I don't try? I tell them all the time and they tell me to shut up and pray to God for me which pisses me off even more. Sad how the only way to get the fuck away from this bullshit is to move out
You are in an incredibly difficult situation.  Do you think they value their religion over the fact that you are their son?  Also, are they more angry about profession choice or the fact that you no longer subscribe to violent fiction?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2014, 01:57:38 PM »
A factor you might not have considered is that any non-muslim who would even consider marrying a muslim must have a low IQ to begin with. 
A

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2014, 02:20:08 PM »
You are in an incredibly difficult situation.  Do you think they value their religion over the fact that you are their son?  Also, are they more angry about profession choice or the fact that you no longer subscribe to violent fiction?

They're angry because I am literally the exact opposite of what they want me to be. I want to grow up to be a cop and then open up a gym, but they want me to go to medical school and become a plastic surgeon so they can show me off like every Muslim parent does and everytime I bring up joining the police force they say it's because I'm addicted to crime and drugs and gangs and I have a problem. I  seriously can't concentrate on any classes and am in desperate need of adderall or vyvanse and I know this because I take my friends to study for tests but whenever I bring this up yey call me a druggy and a pill popper. I like tattoos, and they threatened to kick me out of the house for bringing that subject up. I'm currently on a cycle of tren and test and have grown a lot over the past couple of weeks and just the other day my dad came in my room and started bashing me for getting way "too big" and told me I'm "low class" and a pig for growing muscles. This ended up in a huge fight like always, and im just getting sick of their shit. I've never met a parent that bashes their kid for becoming more physically fit. They don't care that I'm their son, im more of a robot to them that they thjnk they can control. My dad used to beat me a lot as a kid and now that I'm literally twice his size he doesn't dare touch me but calls the cops for no reason and thinks they can take me to jail for not listening to them. I plan on moving down to south Florida with my friend at the end of this semester because I just can't deal with their biased bullshit anymore and im never going to be what they want me to be. I'm currently saving up money and have 0 care for how shitty my apartment will be or if I have to take the bus everywhere because anywhere is better than living at my house with religious parents that try to control every aspect of their kids life and the second their kid wants to go on their own and do what they want to do with their life they go crazy. So to answer your question, I don't think it's so much the religion aspect that they value more, it's more of how ALL Muslims are raised with the "Go to school, Get A's, become a doctor or a lawyer" and that's what's stuck in their head. They're also angry that I don't succumb to their bullshit anymore because I'm grown and can think for my own and don't need 2 narcissists to tell me what to do and what job to have and who to marry and stuff like that. I can't even bring my girl around them because they constantly call her a slut and a whore for no reason.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2014, 02:52:46 PM »
Much sympathy for your situation Kev.

I hope it all works out for you.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2014, 03:04:43 PM »
Much sympathy for your situation Kev.

I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks man! just a couple more months and im out of here

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2014, 03:11:42 PM »

Thanks man! just a couple more months and im out of here
eventually we all have to make our own path in life.

You will be fine.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2014, 06:45:28 PM »

They're angry because I am literally the exact opposite of what they want me to be. I want to grow up to be a cop and then open up a gym, but they want me to go to medical school and become a plastic surgeon so they can show me off like every Muslim parent does and everytime I bring up joining the police force they say it's because I'm addicted to crime and drugs and gangs and I have a problem. I  seriously can't concentrate on any classes and am in desperate need of adderall or vyvanse and I know this because I take my friends to study for tests but whenever I bring this up yey call me a druggy and a pill popper. I like tattoos, and they threatened to kick me out of the house for bringing that subject up. I'm currently on a cycle of tren and test and have grown a lot over the past couple of weeks and just the other day my dad came in my room and started bashing me for getting way "too big" and told me I'm "low class" and a pig for growing muscles. This ended up in a huge fight like always, and im just getting sick of their shit. I've never met a parent that bashes their kid for becoming more physically fit. They don't care that I'm their son, im more of a robot to them that they thjnk they can control. My dad used to beat me a lot as a kid and now that I'm literally twice his size he doesn't dare touch me but calls the cops for no reason and thinks they can take me to jail for not listening to them. I plan on moving down to south Florida with my friend at the end of this semester because I just can't deal with their biased bullshit anymore and im never going to be what they want me to be. I'm currently saving up money and have 0 care for how shitty my apartment will be or if I have to take the bus everywhere because anywhere is better than living at my house with religious parents that try to control every aspect of their kids life and the second their kid wants to go on their own and do what they want to do with their life they go crazy. So to answer your question, I don't think it's so much the religion aspect that they value more, it's more of how ALL Muslims are raised with the "Go to school, Get A's, become a doctor or a lawyer" and that's what's stuck in their head. They're also angry that I don't succumb to their bullshit anymore because I'm grown and can think for my own and don't need 2 narcissists to tell me what to do and what job to have and who to marry and stuff like that. I can't even bring my girl around them because they constantly call her a slut and a whore for no reason.

Good on you Kev, hang in there mate.  It's never a good thing when parents don't relate well with their children. It creates issues that can last for a longtime.  Hopefully you have some good friends who can provide a support network for you, because it sounds like you might need it as you attempt to estrange yourself from your parents.
V

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »
Good on you Kev, hang in there mate.  It's never a good thing when parents don't relate well with their children. It creates issues that can last for a longtime.  Hopefully you have some good friends who can provide a support network for you, because it sounds like you might need it as you attempt to estrange yourself from your parents.

Yep, I'm moving down with my bestfriend of 8 years , and my girlfriends going to college down there so it won't be bad.