Author Topic: Friday Night White Knight Fights Etcetera  (Read 17250 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Friday Night White Knight Fights
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2014, 10:49:08 PM »
For Groink to leak your pics, you must have sent them to him, right?

So you send random men you have never met pics of your vag and they are supposed to think these are special and private?

Or did Groink just get them off some web site?

eeeeeew.

if I came within a hundred feet of booty's bored out, bargain pussy I would light myself on fire as a humanitarian act

That's where Ebola originates from

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 11:00:21 PM »
Booty was sucking cocks for food the other day,and she gagged, so the guy spit in her face and threw her out of his car at 20 mph. Nobody even helped her or blinked an eye....it's just old  boot the town whore getting thrown out of a moving car...again.  Secretly they hope someone murders her.

this is the life of an unskilled , aging whore with no prospects who begs for affection from people on other continents on a bodybuilding forum

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 11:01:58 PM »
For Groink to leak your pics, you must have sent them to him, right?

So you send random men you have never met pics of your vag and they are supposed to think these are special and private?

Or did Groink just get them off some web site?
The man that leaked my pics was someone that I had been intimate with in real life. So stop being a cock and trying to make out that I send vag pics to random men.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 11:07:12 PM »
Booty was sucking cocks for food the other day,and she gagged, so the guy spit in her face and threw her out of his car at 20 mph. Nobody even helped her or blinked an eye....it's just old  boot the town whore getting thrown out of a moving car...again.  Secretly they hope someone murders her.

this is the life of an unskilled , aging whore with no prospects who begs for affection from people on other continents on a bodybuilding forum
I have never needed to suck cock or put out sexually in order to feed myself. The only way I allow a man to pay for dinner is if I am involved with him in a romantic way. That's called dating/ courting etc. I am very independent and most importantly, I don't use men. I think you are just reaching for anything degrading to say to me because you can't beat me fair and square. You are pure scum and you have been caught out to be edging poor Josh on to do your dirty work!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 11:08:32 PM »
The man that leaked my pics was someone that I had been intimate with in real life. So stop being a cock and trying to make out that I send vag pics to random men.

LOLOLOL

booty trying to act like she has one ounce of self respect or decency. as a woman, you're a fucking joke.  no accident every other woman here can't stand you

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 11:09:10 PM »
eeeeeew.

if I came within a hundred feet of booty's bored out, bargain pussy I would light myself on fire as a humanitarian act

That's where Ebola originates from
Lies... You have masturbated over my vagina. It's obvious from your disgust for me.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 11:10:28 PM »
Booty, the problem you have with groink is he has a massive crush on you and knows it isnt a two way thing, his anger and bile is the only way he knows to interact with you.

Pigtails and inkwells and all that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2014, 11:12:10 PM »
Lies... You have masturbated over my vagina. It's obvious from your disgust for me.  ;)
\

wow.....you have absolutely NO class.

I think you're an ugly cow. faKe tits, crooked face. act like a whore, complete moron.

nothing, not one thing about you remotely attractive

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:25 PM »
Booty, the problem you have with groink is he has a massive crush on you and knows it isnt a two way thing, his anger and bile is the only way he knows to interact with you.

Yes it's the only way he can interact with me Jeff. I wouldn't give him the time of day off here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:55 PM »
\

I think you're an ugly cow. faKe tits, crooked face. act like a whore, complete moron.

You keep telling yourself that if it gets you to sleep at night.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2014, 11:14:16 PM »

no that's what you would do, because you have the personality of diaper rash....when I like a girl, I tell her. like my GF of five years for instance

meanwhile miss "irresistible" here is reduced to E-dating someone she never met,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2014, 11:14:25 PM »
You are pure scum and you have been caught out to be edging poor Josh on to do your dirty work!!!!

I believe the term you are searching for is "egging" instead of edging which can have a very different meaning, sexually speaking. Of course there is always the possibility you actually meant to write edging.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »
\

When are you the one to talk about class? Read your own filthy posts towards me about shitting in mouths and licking dog balls. You are the biggest scumbag I have ever conversed with on the internet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2014, 11:16:14 PM »
no that's what you would do, because you have the personality of diaper rash....when I like a girl, I tell her. like my GF of five years for instance
Your little siver medal?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2014, 11:17:11 PM »

Booty,

I mean this in the kindest way. Read what you are about to post before you post it. Some of the things you post could easily be misconstrued to mean the opposite of what you intended.

Prime

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2014, 11:18:46 PM »
When are you the one to talk about class? Read your own filthy posts towards me about shitting in mouths and licking dog balls. You are the biggest scumbag I have ever conversed with on the internet.

you're so fucking stupid it's sad.

you're spreading lies about me, so I'm making shit up about you...how fucking dumb are you?

PS   this will continue, and I have a very vivid imagination

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2014, 11:20:04 PM »
He had a wank. End of story

you seriously need therapy

what woman says the shit you do....LOL

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 11:21:05 PM »

So every guy you have been intimate with has pics of your vag?

Do you have like a standard set you give out or does each one get a customized version?

Be nice to have a woman that gives out a "welcome pack" at the start of a relationship.

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2014, 11:21:44 PM »

So....in the 15 years I've been here....I've NEVER dug for someone's info, outed anyone, or disrespected their family.

Then
you're so fucking stupid it's sad.

you're spreading lies about me, so I'm making shit up about you...how fucking dumb are you?

So you find it acceptable to make stuff up about people?
What about you crying to the mods about your UKCupid account, wasnt that OK?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2014, 11:22:23 PM »
Then
So you find it acceptable to make stuff up about people?
What about you crying to the mods about your UKCupid account, wasnt that OK?

do you find it acceptable to lie?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2014, 11:22:33 PM »
He had a wank. End of story

Okay, but the way you put it, it some folks might take it that you were saying he is disgusted by the thought/sight of your vagina.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:30 PM »
So every guy you have been intimate with has pics of your vag?

Do you have like a standard set you give out or does each one get a customized version?

Be nice to have a woman that gives out a "welcome pack" at the start of a relationship.

Fuck off you nut hugger.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »
PS.....if you were reachable, I'd break your fucking neck for talking about my girlfriend, you little fucking scumbag

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »
Okay, but the way you put it, it some folks might take it that you were saying he is disgusted by the thought/sight of your vagina.
Groink is disgusted with himself for doing it, he knows he has blown his chances with the real thing and all he has now is rage and anger.
Every time he shuts his eyes during sex its booty looking back at him, its the only way he can maintain a woody.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2014, 11:27:10 PM »
do you find it acceptable to lie?

You are aware making stuff up is lying numbnuts?