Author Topic: High dose test + fat loss: 'Testosterone dose-response relationships' study  (Read 18771 times)

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
If you go to this study here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701431, it basically shows that higher doses of test have a positive effect on reducing bodyfat levels. The highest they use in this study is 600mg per week.

What I want to ask is have any of you experienced this to a greater degree injecting mega doses of test? Like if you started doing 3g+ test a week, are you going to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?

I've read often, including from gh15 that this is possible with tren. But Tren is just stronger than test, so surely you can just do larger doses of test to get the same effect?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
why would you smash 3g of test if you can just stop stuffing your fucking face with shit?

hm, now that i think about it...
why would you stop stuffing your face with shit if you can just smash 3g of test?  ::) :-[

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
Look, I understand it isn't healthy, I just want to know if it works and if anybody here has seen it work for themselves. Why are we even discussing appropriateness on this forum anyway lol. You wouldn't inject 3g just to eat more, you'd be gaining muscle as well and drugs are a big part of that.

oni

• Getbig IV
lol if you read the study it's just a couple of grams
wow, brutal

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
lol if you read the study it's just a couple of grams
wow, brutal

That's at 600mg. Now i'm asking about 3g +

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
From what I understand the more testosterone you have in your body the easier it is to burn fat. But im sure at a certain point the water retention would be horrible and end up looking like fat.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
From what I understand the more testosterone you have in your body the easier it is to burn fat. But im sure at a certain point the water retention would be horrible and end up looking like fat.

some people on here claim at a certain high dose the water retention seems to be all intramuscular and you look so rock hard that you dont even look bloated anymore
i think it was in some 2g test only cycle thread or so

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
That sounds aesthetically pleasing Jizmo. I'm going to run 2g+ btw, so will report back to this thread with results but would still appreciate further feedback from the vets and those way more experienced than I.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Look, I understand it isn't healthy, I just want to know if it works and if anybody here has seen it work for themselves. Why are we even discussing appropriateness on this forum anyway lol. You wouldn't inject 3g just to eat more, you'd be gaining muscle as well and drugs are a big part of that.

You want ESFitness to answer that one. Hes run crazy doses lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
The more androgens you have, the easier fat loss is. This is why tren is so powerful for fat loss.

A lot of the time, when I go on higher dose test, I don't actually gain a lot of body weight, but my bf composition changes, in that I gain muscle & lose fat concurrently. I LOVE test. It's a miracle drug & you just feel great on it, as opposed to tren, which works, but is no fun to be on.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
what about the aromitizing with higher test, doesnt that mean fat loss will be more difficult or one may even gain fat.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
what about the aromitizing with higher test, doesnt that mean fat loss will be more difficult or one may even gain fat.

It goes without saying that you take the necessary anti estrogens depending on who much you convert.

A suicide aromatase inhibitor like Exemestane works wonders, but imo, it works too well & can cause joint issues.

For me, nothing beats Letrozole, but the dose depends on a person's personal conversion rate.

I can cruise on 500mg test forever & never need an ai's. Some need it at 200mg.

Damios

• Getbig II
High Test + AIs vs Low Test without AIs...

Difference?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
High Test + AIs vs Low Test without AIs...

Difference?

really?  ::)

high test = more gains

from a certain dosage on you wont be able to get estrogen in the reference range, no matter how many AIs you blast.
AIs are actually pretty weak in men. you can take all the letrozole you want with 2+g test, your estro is still gonna be elevated.

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
The more androgens you have, the easier fat loss is. This is why tren is so powerful for fat loss.

A lot of the time, when I go on higher dose test, I don't actually gain a lot of body weight, but my bf composition changes, in that I gain muscle & lose fat concurrently. I LOVE test. It's a miracle drug & you just feel great on it, as opposed to tren, which works, but is no fun to be on.

Sounds like it works. Logic based on the study and what people say with Tren would also state that it works, but you don't really hear much about it, nor do you often find people running high enough doses to make a noticeable difference (outside of this forum).

Damios

• Getbig II

high test = more gains

from a certain dosage on you wont be able to get estrogen in the reference range, no matter how many AIs you blast.
AIs are actually pretty weak in men. you can take all the letrozole you want with 2+g test, your estro is still gonna be elevated.

Maybe yes. For example three options:

250mg Test + 1,75g Deca
1g Test + 1g Deca
2g Test + 1g-1,75g Deca

3rd option always the best for best gains ( only if we compare muscle tissues, not water and fat )? :-D You know... more drugs = more muscles  ???

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
Maybe yes. For example three options:

250mg Test + 1,75g Deca
1g Test + 1g Deca
2g Test + 1g-1,75g Deca

3rd option always the best for best gains ( only if we compare muscle tissues, not water and fat )? :-D You know... more drugs = more muscles  ???

3rd option = more muscle gains because there are more grams of drugs indeed

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

high test = more gains

Waaaaa????? Where did you get that info from?

You can knock down your estrogen to almost zero with enough AIs & it doesn't matter if you're male. Try going on 2g test & 1 tab aromasin a day & tell me if you don't have low estrogen issues.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Waaaaa????? Where did you get that info from?

You can knock down your estrogen to almost zero with enough AIs & it doesn't matter if you're male. Try going on 2g test & 1 tab aromasin a day & tell me if you don't have low estrogen issues.

thats utter bullshit. do some research instead of believing what people are mindlessly reiterating on forums for years

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
thats utter bullshit. do some research instead of believing what people are mindlessly reiterating on forums for years

What 'research' did you do that lead you to believe AI's are pretty weak in men? This is not true. Where are you getting your info from?

I've had actual blood test ona cycle when on & off AI's & the estrogen reduction is HUGE.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
What 'research' did you do that lead you to believe AI's are pretty weak in men? This is not true. Where are you getting your info from?

I've had actual blood test ona cycle when on & off AI's & the estrogen reduction is HUGE.

this is a FACT.
do some pubmed'ing on letro or adex in men

you pretty much CANT reduce estrogen by more than ~60%. fact.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
this is a FACT.
do some pubmed'ing on letro or adex in men

you pretty much CANT reduce estrogen by more than ~60%. fact.

WHERE did you read this? What peer reviews published medical journal did you get this FACT from?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
WHERE did you read this? What peer reviews published medical journal did you get this FACT from?

im not digging out shit for you lazy kunt
just type "arimidex or letrozole estrogen males" into pubmed ffs
plenty of research on that

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
im not digging out shit for you lazy kunt
just type "arimidex or letrozole estrogen males" into pubmed ffs
plenty of research on that

Whatever dude. This is internet bro science personified.  ::)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Whatever dude. This is internet bro science personified.  ::)

YOU are an internet broscientist. because you do not use your BRAIN and just reiterate what some retards write.

UGH I TOOK LETRO AND GOT NO LIBIDO SO IT MUST REDUCE MY ESTROGEN BY 99,9999 PERCENT

what a bunch of SHIT