Author Topic: GOP Rep: ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican  (Read 9007 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Border patrol, dhs and others have all said it didn't happen. 

We aren't going to resort to "you can't prove it didn't not happen...", are we?

Hunter made the claim.  Burden is on him to prove it.  Particularly because so many others say he is lying.   

he could just provide his source

I'm sure that the border patrol, DHS, etc... would like to have a chat with the guy

Maybe this kind of bullshit somehow helps him with the "JoeLoco" types of voters.  Other than that I can't think of any reason to perpetuate this kind of nonsense

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When has any part of the Obama admin told the truth? Do you understand that he sympathizes with them? Seriously, what part of this don't you understand? Obama is literally an enemy of this country,

This is incredible ;D

Mr. No

When has any part of the Obama admin told the truth? Do you understand that he sympathizes with them? Seriously, what part of this don't you understand? Obama is literally an enemy of this country,

How many hours a day do you ingest right wing hate media?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
has Duncan Hunter provided evidence of the BUST of the YEAR?   cause stopping ten ISIS bad guys at border, that's monumental, and that's a good reason for a land invasion of Syria.

I think I'm ready to support Mccain and Graham's desire for a full overthrow of Syria, since we've seen AT LEAST TEN ISIS FIGHTERS caught at the border.  It's like catching the 911 bad guys before they did it - this is monumental.

Link to the list of ten guys they caught?  What city/date?  Is the border patrol report public record yet?   I'm ready to endorse war, baby.  So tired of Obama just making up war claims on a whim.  About time we have a Duncan Hunter to reveal huge arrests like this.  It's time for war, America.  Sending ten ISIS fighters is just over the top, a declaration of war, for sure. 

Link to info about the ten people arrested at border?  Coach?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Like i said before...an entire platoon of ISIS fighters could cross the border with tanks and raze a border town to the ground and behead the towns population in the name of Islam, and liberals would still say the border is a non-issue, islam is great, and that we are just hateful racists.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Like i said before...an entire platoon of ISIS fighters could cross the border with tanks and raze a border town to the ground and behead the towns population in the name of Islam, and liberals would still say the border is a non-issue, islam is great, and that we are just hateful racists.

that's liberals, and they're irrelevant. 

This thread is about ten ISIS trying to sneak into USA, and being CAUGHT.  The number of stories that comes out of it are too many to count!   A foreign invasion - obama's airstrikes failling.  Border patrol success.  Time to invade Syria.  SO MUCH hinges on this major terror bust.  I can't believe it's not the top story everywhere.  Easily stopping numerous attacks.

it's not about 'liberal opinions' or what some douche named Toure will say on his show nobody watches.  THis is about a congressman revealing a MAJOR TERROR BUST and nobody wants to talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

As long as they only behead republicans its all good :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
It would be pretty damned difficult to consistently separate Mexicans from Arabic-types by appearance, I know that. Unless the individual Mexicans being looked at had lots of Indian blood, it could be nearly impossible.

Tells you what a crock of shit this whole "WE'RE BEING TERRORIZED!!!" charade is, quite frankly: At the same time we innocent citizens are being shaken down for every bit of our communication data (along with our financial data, and everything else), our borders are AN OPEN DOOR.

Give me a fucking break. How could so many, be so collectively thoughtless? Time for this scam to end.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
..and Americans would personally run "terrorists" into the pavement with buckshot and worse in very short order, as we all know.

So don't tell me I need to be worried about anything except the fucking infiltrators in our government.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Can't help but to see how this whole thing ties together sometimes. The estrogen fallout in our environment (however it happened), the war against individual aggression of any kind, etc., and the dependence on hysterical reactions to shape policy.

Sure looks like a scam meant to harness the common person to technology (instead of the other way around, as it should be). What else could explain it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so what are the details on these ten ISIS fighters?   when were they busted?  I can't believe obama is hiding this from us.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
I can definitely see where Coach is coming from, though: It should be expected, if Americans are to believe the narrative we're handed, that "ISIS fighters" would be practically waltzing over the border at will (as everyone else does, let's face it).

Seems consistent to me.

So I wonder how it's explained?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
They will push this lie as far as people will let them.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
So WHY aren't "ISIS fighters" taking advantage of our borders? Why hasn't Al Qaeda in the past?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
They will push this lie as far as people will let them.

Just follow the money, some .gov affiliate will soon have the answer to all our woe's with some new intrusive bullshit to take more freedoms ( and they will make billions from it)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Here's the thing. If a perceived security threat leads to a surveillance state without warrants (as it has), then it leads to the perfect system for subverting our democracy. Right?

Aren't we already in this vulnerable position, right now? So how indeed do we know that the so-called ISIS is not under the supervision of interests whose goal it is to subvert our democracy and control our policy?

The most powerful tool in the world is the prize. So tell me how we know it hasn't been stolen.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Here's the thing. If a perceived security threat leads to a surveillance state without warrants (as it has), then it leads to the perfect system for subverting our democracy. Right?

Aren't we already in this vulnerable position, right now? So how indeed do we know that the so-called ISIS is not under the supervision of interests whose goal it is to subvert our democracy and control our policy?

The most powerful tool in the world is the prize. So tell me how we know it hasn't been stolen.

Bump.

Facts show we've been led to believe the Arab-types are on a mission to act against us, that they want us to feel terrorized, and yet none so far in 13 years have taken it upon themselves to step over our notoriously disrespected border to make it personal.

This is true despite the fact that they happen to look very much like the people that live south of that border, and assimilation through fluent use of the language would be perhaps the only real barrier to doing that on a systematic basis, if that was the will.

So you have to ask yourself WHY - if the presumed troublemakers are acting through their own will - it hasn't happened. WHAT events would be set into motion, according to expectation, if that happened?

Don't forget, at the very same time, we are faced with information like this:

America at a "constitutional tipping point".

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=520272.0

...including this:

“What also alarms me, however, is that the two other branches appear not just simply passive, but inert in the face of this concentration of authority,”

I will ask again: WHO or WHAT is it we're trusting, when the evidence clearly shows us something else?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
And I do wonder about the increased elitist-anxiety regarding the "need" for "amnesty", when it comes to these things.

Is the realization of some fraudulent system for "amnesty", and perhaps a "North American Union" the only thing a planned border invasion is waiting upon?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
so did this really happen?  Ten of them?

Or did (R) Rep. Hunter just make this shit up on the fly, to FOX news, to scare people?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Kinda weird that at this point he's not backing down....

He did.  He waited until friday night news dump to do so.

Imagine the outrage from getbiggers if obama had invented 10 ISIS fighters captured...
To sell the necessity of his bombings, to prove his border policy was working, to bring people together in fear behind him...

We'd be calling for his impeachment, and rightly so.  But Rep Hunter makes up the shit on the fly, and getbiggers are silent.  Stay consistent.  ANY politician that makes up imaginary bad guys caught, to scare us, is a dick, plain and simple.  Regardless of the party. 

I do think 333386 will call Hunter a bum for this move.  I think others will resort to "maybe he made it up, but it COULD happen" in some sort of illogical defense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2014, 07:31:04 AM »
He did.  He waited until friday night news dump to do so.

Imagine the outrage from getbiggers if obama had invented 10 ISIS fighters captured...
To sell the necessity of his bombings, to prove his border policy was working, to bring people together in fear behind him...

We'd be calling for his impeachment, and rightly so.  But Rep Hunter makes up the shit on the fly, and getbiggers are silent.  Stay consistent.  ANY politician that makes up imaginary bad guys caught, to scare us, is a dick, plain and simple.  Regardless of the party. 

I do think 333386 will call Hunter a bum for this move.  I think others will resort to "maybe he made it up, but it COULD happen" in some sort of illogical defense.

You fell for it - I didn't right? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You fell for it - I didn't right? 

LOL!

Perhaps my [/sarcasm] tag wasn't out, when I playfully kept saying "but but as Hunter has PROVEN, the Obama border policy is WORKING, we CAUGHT TEN OF THEM" followed by repeated requests for links to their names?   I called it the biggest terror bust of the decade, ,etc.

Sorry, I thought I was super clear.  I thought dude was exaggerating the shit out of things, to scare viewers, to rile up the FOX audience.  I predicted he'd wait til friday night news dump to walk back his comments.  LOL @ you thinking I bought into his claims.  Re-read page 1 of this thread.  I'm all over hunter and his kneepadders with a bullshit claim on the terror bust of the decade lol.

Congressman whose district is San Diego has secret intel from the Texas border patrol that hasn't made its way to DHS yet.  Amazing. 

It's the top news story all over right now, on both the conservative and liberal news sites.  Either ISIS was stopped at the border, and it's some INCREDIBLE news that we stopped a terror attack, and Hunter leaked this classified info for whatever reason... OR Rep Hunter is a fearmonger, cawksucking liar, trying to scare people to gain a political edge. 

Personally, I believe he just made it up on the spot to scare people. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Fighters Have Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2014, 07:40:11 AM »
If we did and GAYbama could take even an ounce of credit to divert from his failed presidency - he would have - that's how I knew it was nonsense.

Its simple to know the truth now on things and how this govt operates. 

If its good for Obama - its bad for America

If its bad for America - its good for Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If we did and GAYbama could take even an ounce of credit to divert from his failed presidency - he would have - that's how I knew it was nonsense.
Its simple to know the truth now on things and how this govt operates. 
If its good for Obama - its bad for America
If its bad for America - its good for Obama

Yes, and IF obama had made a bullshit claim like "We just caught ten of the most dangerous people on earth", and LIED, we'd be calling for impeachment.

I guess I don't understand why a high ranking congressman like Hunter can do it, and everyone's like *shrug*.

If you look at the 7th chapter of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (something repubs correctly cite obama for using all of the time), you can see that HUnter was employing both the threats & tactics that shitbag liberals use.  Thanks, obama.... for inspiring Hunter for sinking to this despicable level. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

I just hate fearmongering.  It was clear from minute one, that Hunter was making this shit up on the fly, TO SCARE PEOPLE.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: GOP Rep: ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Across The Mexican
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2014, 08:18:21 AM »
Yes, because everything that has been said and predicted has been bullshit up until that point..right? So just to be clear on your end, you DON'T think it's possible for ISIS to be crossing the boarders. Am I understanding you correctly? Only because you didn't answer the first time.

North Korea nukes the US, wait they could, you won't admit that they could.