Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Probiotics Suggestions
(1/3) > >>
Pumpzilla:
I'm coming off a round of prednisone due to a crohns flare and my doc suggested taking a probiotic to help the flora in my stomach recover from the harsh steroid.

Any suggestions as to which brand and specific probiotic I could take? My doc did suggest that it not be too strong. Also, I can't go with yogurt due to lactose intolerance.

Thank you for your time.
Princess L:

--- Quote from: Pumpzilla on October 08, 2014, 10:30:35 PM ---I'm coming off a round of prednisone due to a crohns flare and my doc suggested taking a probiotic to help the flora in my stomach recover from the harsh steroid.

Any suggestions as to which brand and specific probiotic I could take? My doc did suggest that it not be too strong. Also, I can't go with yogurt due to lactose intolerance.

Thank you for your time.

--- End quote ---

Have you tried Greek yogurt?  Much less lactose than other dairy.
Qwert II:
Flora Udo's Choice Advanced Adult's Probiotic is the best, imo.
Pumpzilla:
Thank you for the suggestion, Princess L. But for now I have to stay completely away from any lactose. Having a crohns flare makes me hardcore lactose intolerant.

Thanks, Qwert II. I looked up some reviews for that and a lot of people seem to really like it. I'll look more into it and see about giving it a try.
Rudee:
I've used this stuff, and it's the bomb.  

http://www.amazon.com/Renew-Life-Ultimate-50-Billion/dp/B001LIW11Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1413147368&sr=1-1
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version