Author Topic: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????  (Read 39854 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????
« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2014, 07:33:34 PM »
Doug has way better legs than Sergio.

Guess so.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
I see someone's fresh out of Drano.  ::)

dont pay him any mind. Ziltch is yet another in a long line pictureless sub 1000 post trolls who knows everything.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2014, 07:53:23 PM »
dont pay him any mind. Ziltch is yet another in a long line pictureless sub 1000 post trolls who knows everything.

I know who he is been here on and off for years but yes he's a troll.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »
I know who he is been here on and off for years but yes he's a troll.

does this dork have a pic i can mock and ridicule?
b

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2014, 02:47:54 AM »
First of all when 1AD AND 1 test was prohoromones the real natural guys werent using them.Neither where the guys in TU.These prohormones are decently strong but cant give you the full hard look that the guys some TU had.Trust me on this.They were using gear like this joker is.
He is a small boned man with over 20 inch arms.Wont happen natural, not today not tomorow, no day.If he was a cornfed big boned farm boy I might beleive it But his wrists look around 5.5.inches, so a 20" arm naturaly isnt possible.If he had 8.-10" wrists. am kind of buly it might be possible.
This guy is to big, to lean and to hard to be natural.He isnt using pro hormones, he is using gear.Steroids, not pro hormones.
TO be 100% honest with you most pro hormones are just DHEA with a fancy name attached to it.
I seen the lab results.They create a fancy name for there so called designer steroids.But just put 25-100mg of DHEA in the capsule.
So before you buy pro hormones look them up online.They have teated alot of them and they are just DHEA.So why not just go to Wal mart and buy DHEA,? lol/
Last but not least, this guy isnt fooling anybody .Anybody who has gear, knows what someone on gear looks like.This guy is on gear. end of story

Epistane is DHEA? Halodrol is DHEA? Tren? These are precursors or actual steroids in these "Pro Hormones" and 1-AD and M1T are fucking powerful, POWERFUL hormones.

Example of a 1-AD user, Kane Sumabat AKA Timberwolf:

Admitted to using it on Bodybuilding.com forums:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158046553

Post 27

3 or 4 cycles took him long enough to learn prohormones are bullshit and he should be cruising instead to maintain that dry, shredded look. Looks small and smooth as shit now compared to before, check his instagram:

http://instagram.com/timbahwolffff

Simple Simon

« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2014, 05:43:37 PM »
20 inch arms are perfectly 'natural'.

Anyone who thinks that this guy is natural is blind to reality.... extremely fucking stupid.

great post

Miller's physique screams steroids so much , his natural status is a joke