Author Topic: Can someone please tell me what happened to Uncle Joooooon?  (Read 30345 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Can someone please tell me what happened to Uncle Joooooon?
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2014, 03:42:24 AM »
Agreed. Everyone has a breaking point. If they don't care at all what anyone thinks about them, they are probably sociopathic.

it is all fun until Big Lenny get angry

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2014, 02:55:46 AM »
A while back I said that Junior was not in Alex's league. I told everyone that this kid is a featherweight compared to what Alex can do.

He decided to attack both Alex and Josh and look what happened. He went way too hard on Alex. He went as far as to say that he was going to rape his mother and that kind of nonsense is just not cool.

I don't understand why people can't just be civil towards each other.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

"1"
Still  locked away in"The Lounge" ward. ;D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2014, 02:57:46 AM »
i don't know much about this guy aside from what i saw while poking around here every once in a while, but i'll say this: it's pretty obvious that anyone who cares that much about people on a message board liking him does not have much of a life OFF of that message board. no one with a successful, full life gives a damn what people online think about them.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2014, 03:17:33 AM »
That's the problem I had with the kid. He would go ahead and log into the forum with a bunch of gimmicks and use TOR or some other proxy program to continuously change his IP address. He would then go ahead and attack the forum and/or members and when approached about it, he would claim that it wasn't him and that it was either Josh or Alex instead.

In public, he would state that he doesn't think it was them (Josh or Alex), but through private messages to Ron he would blame them both. That entire nonsense was cowardly.

Now, Alex found out Junior's real name, the name of his parents, where his parents work and where they live.

He found out that Junior was never Jewish, but that he was instead a Persian Muslim.

He found out that Junior's so-called apartment isn't even his.

He found out that Junior even recently changed his name and thought no one would figure out his real identity.

He exposed how everything Junior claimed, the notion about being rich, being a world class poker player and even about owning his own company was all a LIE.

The kid lives with his parents. His father supports him, as he doesn't have a job.

Consequently, Alex got all of his information and at this point can make his life a true living hell if he so pleased.

"1"

P.S. I was never a fan of the kid. I knew from the beginning that he was a fucking liar and scam artist. I had him banned and if not for him crawling to Ron with the bullshit story that it was Josh and Alex all along, his ass would still be out of here.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2014, 03:29:48 AM »
That's the problem I had with the kid. He would go ahead and log into the forum with a bunch of gimmicks and use TOR or some other proxy program to continuously change his IP address. He would then go ahead and attack the forum and/or members and when approached about it, he would claim that it wasn't him and that it was either Josh or Alex instead.

In public, he would state that he doesn't think it was them (Josh or Alex), but through private messages to Ron he would blame them both. That entire nonsense was cowardly.

Now, Alex found out Junior's real name, the name of his parents, where his parents work and where they live.

He found out that Junior was never Jewish, but that he was instead a Persian Muslim.

He found out that Junior's so-called apartment isn't even his.

He found out that Junior even recently changed his name and thought no one would figure out his real identity.

He exposed how everything Junior claimed, the notion about being rich, being a world class poker player and even about owning his own company was all a LIE.

The kid lives with his parents. His father supports him, as he doesn't have a job.

Consequently, Alex got all of his information and at this point can make his life a true living hell if he so pleased.

"1"

P.S. I was never a fan of the kid. I knew from the beginning that he was a fucking liar and scam artist. I had him banned and if not for him crawling to Ron with the bullshit story that it was Josh and Alex all along, his ass would still be out of here.
-

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2014, 04:12:54 AM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2014, 07:22:43 AM »
I am actually going to call bullshit on that.

Many movie stars and star athletes are insecure as hell. Don't let them fool you.

They are human afterall.

Yeah just ask Robbin Williams (RIP), Marylin Monroe (RIP), Kurt Cobain (RIP), Amy Winehoue (RIP), Hendrix (RIP), Morrison (RIP)........list goes on.
Throw in a little of being shut down and castrate T-Levels, bit of coke...lots of alcohol....welcome to dead by 37 club.

It should have been join club 27....so the extra ten years most definitely a bonus

I am a true sociopath, not a fucking fake petty mentally handicapped retarded one like the ragine from vagine...

Still Shizzy, you ma Cus'Damato and I am your Iron Mike.... :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2014, 07:37:11 AM »

Yeah just ask Robbin Williams (RIP), Marylin Monroe (RIP), Kurt Cobain (RIP), Amy Winehoue (RIP), Hendrix (RIP), Morrison (RIP)........list goes on.
Throw in a little of being shut down and castrate T-Levels, bit of coke...lots of alcohol....welcome to dead by 37 club.

It should have been join club 27....so the extra ten years most definitely a bonus

I am a true sociopath, not a fucking fake petty mentally handicapped retarded one like the ragine from vagine...

Still Shizzy, you ma Cus'Damato and I am your Iron Mike.... :D

Joon, you need to clear out your pm box. It is full.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2014, 08:34:52 AM »
Joon, you need to clear out your pm box. It is full.

Sorry was rolling a spliff will do now.
Cheers

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2014, 09:55:59 AM »
Lol imagine having a total meltdown every 2 months, stop posting for a couple of weeks and then come back like nothing happended and then a  total meltdown again....joon has a wery week mind

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
Lol imagine having a total meltdown every 2 months, stop posting for a couple of weeks and then come back like nothing happended and then a  total meltdown again....joon has a wery week mind

Or maybe I am the greatest fucking troll that's ever lived.  :-*

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »

Or maybe I am the greatest fucking troll that's ever lived.  :-*

naaw those where genuine meltdowns

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2014, 11:43:18 AM »
Where's the goat?
He uses it as his wig. He hides his bald spot pretty good.
But its there. Nice comb over Mahyar Mostafazadeh-asl
 ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2014, 12:01:40 PM »
dont forget according to him, all 5 foot 5 of him, he is far better looking than me.
and you too
and all of us on getbig

look at that pretty face

ok gotta dig my fat pics up

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2014, 12:06:03 PM »
dont forget according to him, all 5 foot 5 of him, he is far better looking than me.
and you too
and all of us on getbig

look at that pretty face

ok gotta dig my fat pics up

the most handsome creature ever. Its hard to believe that he even talks to us   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2014, 11:26:21 PM »
There's a theory that one's eyes tell what they are supposed to be and their mouth reveals what they are. Joon always covers his eyes, so for all we know he's supposed to be the devil. His mouth looks evil, mean and unhappy. Guess being the devil makes one a hell of an angry son-of-a-bitch.

Not a great poker face, BTW.

Over to you Joon.  ;)