Author Topic: How do you approach being alpha?  (Read 6042 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: How do you approach being alpha?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 07:24:21 AM »
A true Alpha dosent have sex! Do u think soft females is something for the true Alpha? Females are for children! They are called mothers! Boys need a Mother!

A true alpha stand alone. Maybe a dog or wolf as a friend. No humans!

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 07:49:35 AM »
My friends who are true Alpha don't approach women, they approach them. Now my height excludes me from being true alpha, so I approach them that way, because it shows confidence, and lack of fear. Hot women don't want to be with sissies.

Physical stature nor job titles relagate who's alpha. They can be used as a vehicle to alpha status..Like a tall man might be naturally confident due to looming over others, a very good looking man might be naturally confident due to constant reassurance and special treatment...or a financially powerful man might carry a level confidence due to leading packs of ass kissers who want a piece of his pie.

But harboring any of these traits doesn't mean you're good with women. In example, Napoleon..legendary ruler and leader but on the contrary..a complete beta who fell for an old whore.

Peep the lack of neediness and level of aloof these men display. Sheer confidence from within.

Alphas don't need these women, these women need us.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 07:52:48 AM »
True alphas realize each women is a case to case basis.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 07:57:38 AM »
Ask this guy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 08:15:22 AM »
Physical stature nor job titles relagate who's alpha. They can be used as a vehicle to alpha status..Like a tall man might be naturally confident due to looming over others, a very good looking man might be naturally confident due to constant reassurance and special treatment...or a financially powerful man might carry a level confidence due to leading packs of ass kissers who want a piece of his pie.

But harboring any of these traits doesn't mean you're good with women. In example, Napoleon..legendary ruler and leader but on the contrary..a complete beta who fell for an old whore.

Peep the lack of neediness and level of aloof these men display. Sheer confidence from within.

perfect way to put it.

blackbart12090

• Getbig II
  • I was so black it was 2005 it was magnificent.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2014, 08:19:12 AM »

We should recognize and honor diversity. The same grass falls to a lawnmower the tree is safe from. There is no one answer. All five senses are possesed by me, but do you have them?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2014, 10:21:21 AM »
True alpha doesn't worry about this. It just happens.
It comes naturally. You got it or you don't. If you question or mention your alpha you are already not.

again define alpha bro. There are tons of guys who look good and have alpha characteristics and could  get women easily.. who were still insecure fucks on the inside, women fall for me very hard and very fast...Im only 5'11 so while I'm not short height  is the only alpha physical characteristic  that  I don't possess. . Still do you know how many relationships I've pushed away  because I was a possessive, controlling asshole? Lots! and those flaws came from my own insecurities.

If being able to get a chick to go back home from you is your definition of alpha than your either 18 years old or haven't done it before. Learning to own a woman's  mind is a skill and yes while the basic instincts need to be there it is something that takes a lot of practice and a lot of fucking up.  Eventually you get to a point where hot women are no big deal and you can talk to any girl but you need to at least get a couple good looking girls to fall in love with you to get that confidence  (not just bang them)
l

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 10:57:44 AM »
True alphas don't respond to threads about "true alphas".

Oh, Goddamn it!
You're alpha as long as you're sporting a pair of Lucchese gators.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2014, 11:04:26 AM »
True alphas realize each women is a case to case basis.

ya- they're all fucked.
b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2014, 12:05:45 PM »
no one in bodybuilding is 100 % alpha

sorry to break it to you schmoes

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
There's only two types of people in this world, those with guns and those who dig. You dig.

the trainer

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2014, 12:52:02 PM »
I am shocked that nobody has mention the trainer in this thread cause I am the only real alpha male around here in a group of cry babies and whiners.

Big and ripped at 257 pounds check
Over 6 feet tall  check
Has a huge cock   check
Can beat up 3 average dudes at once  check
Knows how to pick up women control then and dispose of them when bored check
Gives women intense orgasm until their eyes roll back like they are possessed check
men have fear, jealousy, envy for him but has to show respect in his presence check

So there you have it the trainer a true fucking alpha male and there is nothing more to be said.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »
 ::)

if your big and ripped 257 pound now then why not post a fucking picture?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2014, 01:26:48 PM »
For those alpha getbiggers, what is your philosophy when dealing with women? 

Do you approach every woman as if you could have her  ???

Buy Shredz Alpha Stack. That should boost your confidence.  ::)

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2014, 01:31:10 PM »
::)

if your big and ripped 257 pound now then why not post a fucking picture?

Because that would ruin the momentum apart from waiting on the trainer pictures there is nothing else to look forward to on getbig for the christmas

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »
ive never been a stud with the women,as a matter of fact i only had one girlfreind in high school and that lasted 3 weeks :Dto be honest it wasnt until 1994 when i lost alot of weight from anxiety cause i wasnt eating enough that i noticed broads checking me out.i said to myself hey this not eating is working out great,i was down to 190 lbs and im 6ft,i was pretty hard but i wouldnt go as far as saying i was ripped,but i had a nice 4 pak going with a lean body.it just seemed like once the weight came off i seemed to get a few women here and there,i liked it alot and enjoyed every minute of it.
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »
I am shocked that nobody has mention the trainer in this thread cause I am the only real alpha male around here in a group of cry babies and whiners.

Big and ripped at 257 pounds check
Over 6 feet tall  check
Has a huge cock   check
Can beat up 3 average dudes at once  check
Knows how to pick up women control then and dispose of them when bored check
Gives women intense orgasm until their eyes roll back like they are possessed check
men have fear, jealousy, envy for him but has to show respect in his presence check

So there you have it the trainer a true fucking alpha male and there is nothing more to be said.

Bulk not working?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »
newslfash, even if you manage to be born alpha, or become alpha, being alpha is only a transitional status, as you age you become beta again.

the trainer

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2014, 01:39:43 PM »
Bulk not working?

That was my weight before I started my bulk I have not being on the scale since.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2014, 01:48:49 PM »
assault people verbally like Goodrum:

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on September 19, 2014, 07:31:49 PM
--

No....just waited for a great deal on one.  My other TV was old but it worked so there was no real rush.  And this is my house, jailbait so you fuck off or I'll fuck you in the asshole.

--

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2014, 01:50:53 PM »
That was my weight before I started my bulk I have not being on the scale since.

Worst gimmick on getbig by a mile.

the trainer

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2014, 01:55:23 PM »
Worst gimmick on getbig by a mile.

What do we know about simon
He does not like to train with weights he prefers rubber bands.
If a draft comes thru the gym window and the gym manager refuses to shut it he will throw a hissy fit storm out of the gym and cancel his membership.
He likes his skin soft and silky smooth so he uses female lotion

Worst feminine male on getbig by a mile. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2014, 02:00:01 PM »
Some are Alpha during their teens but become Beta or Theta later on, some are Beta growing up, but later bloom to become Alpha etc
At old age, we all become Epsilon anyway.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

We are Born, We Live and We Die, that's the only constant.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2014, 02:15:54 PM »
alpha's are raised not born
wrong, it s a combination of the two, having the genes, and the reinforcing education.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
An Alpha will quickly become a Beta at the tip of a spear or at the wrong end of the gun.