Author Topic: List of suspected Joon gimmicks  (Read 35842 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: List of suspected Joon gimmicks
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
Why shouldn't junior post? Outing someone's name does not mean that they have to stop posting. Members get their real identities discovered all the time.

Didn't you take shots at junior when he was gone???
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2014, 04:15:30 PM »
Why shouldn't junior post? Outing someone's name does not mean that they have to stop posting. Members get their real identities discovered all the time.

The thing is they supposedly contacted his father. For many thats enough reason to stop posting.

The other issue is I don't think Joon has any e-friends on getbig anymore. For some reason they've all turned their back on him.

A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »
No I didn't. Go through my post history if you don't believe me.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2014, 04:16:40 PM »

No she didn't, she just called me big nose...which is true  ;D
Booty is the nicest person I have talked to on GB along with BS and Bigmc.
Not one single person would give her shit in real life...period.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2014, 04:19:42 PM »
The thing is they supposedly contacted his father. For many thats enough reason to stop posting.

The other issue is I don't think Joon has any e-friends on getbig anymore. For some reason they've all turned their back on him.

Others here have had family, place of employment etc contacted and they still post.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2014, 04:21:25 PM »
No she didn't, she just called me big nose...which is true  ;D
Booty is the nicest person I have talked to on GB along with BS and Bigmc.
Not one single person would give her shit in real life...period.

I told you that now I know where you get your nose from and that I can totally see you blending in at Dubai airport wearing a white dish dash and sunnies.  ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2014, 04:22:20 PM »

Lmao....firstly they didn't.
Secondly if they ever managed to contact that fool I wouldn't know anything about it since I don't even talk to him.
I genuinely cant stand the guy, so anything they do to piss him off would do nothing but make my day...lol.

The only people that turn their back on me are usually guys that ask me for money or favors and don't get there way.
I am rich but I am not the bank of getbig.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »
Lmao....firstly they didn't.
Secondly if they ever managed to contact that fool I wouldn't know anything about it since I don't even talk to him.
I genuinely cant stand the guy, so anything they do to piss him off would do nothing but make my day...lol.

The only people that turn their back on me are usually guys that ask me for money or favors and don't get there way.
I am rich but I am not the bank of getbig.

Did you apologize for the threats you made against someones family remember and several getbig members? Did you make amends?
A

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2014, 04:29:41 PM »
I told you that now I know where you get your nose from and that I can totally see you blending in at Dubai airport wearing a white dish dash and sunnies.  ;D

Haha.

Epic next video idea of peace.  ;D
xx

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
Did you apologize for the threats you made against someones family remember and several getbig members? Did you make amends?

I don't know who you are referring to, if you got something to say spit it out and stop talking generalities.

And no I don't apologize and never will to anyone on the board or in real life, unless it is warranted or if I was somehow in the wrong or had some kind of respect for the people involved.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 04:35:13 PM »
I don't know who you are referring to, if you got something to say spit it out and stop talking generalities.

And no I don't apologize and never will to anyone on the board or in real life, unless it is warranted or if I was somehow in the wrong or had some kind of respect for the people involved.

Omr said you made threats towards someones loved one. Did you read his thread? We know you did.
A

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 04:41:28 PM »
Omr said you made threats towards someones loved one. Did you read his thread? We know you did.

Prove it or STFU.

If I ever made any threats to anyone on this board it was in response to threats they made to me or initiated themselves to me first.

Don't confuse "making threats" with defending yourself against threats.

There is a difference.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2014, 04:45:36 PM »
Prove it or STFU.

If I ever made any threats to anyone on this board it was in response to threats they made to me or initiated themselves to me first.

Don't confuse "making threats" with defending yourself against threats.

There is a difference.

Dude, the "we know you did" remark was in regards to you reading OMRs thread.

OMR claimed in the "where's joon thread" that you made threats about a persons mother.

Is this true or are you calling OMR a liar?
A

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2014, 04:51:54 PM »
Dude, the "we know you did" remark was in regards to you reading OMRs thread.

OMR claimed in the "where's joon thread" that you made threats about a persons mother.

Is this true or are you calling OMR a liar?

show me, post up the quote, lets deal with the accusation at hand...again what specifically are you referring to here.
whose mother did I "threaten"?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »

This is laughable if OMR thinks have some kind of hold on me  or that are anybody in the real world of any importance whatsoever other than a couple of legit 10/10 losers.

Also I want to see the evidence and proof of what he is claiming where I have threatened their mothers etc.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 05:30:05 PM »
And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

- F.N
A

Your Average GymRat

Uncle Junior:Welcome aboard
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 08:06:52 PM »
Uncle Junior is our new VIP member. Mess with him and you just may be joining Arce living beneath an overpass. 

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Uncle Junior:Welcome aboard
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2014, 08:12:36 PM »
so just from having bounced in and out for the last little while, i have a question.

how many times is this guy going to have a meltdown, claim someone else was running things, come back pretending like he totally was doing it on purpose, and then rinse and repeat before he just gets IP banned?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2014, 08:14:52 PM »
so just from having bounced in and out for the last little while, i have a question.

how many times is this guy going to have a meltdown, claim someone else was running things, come back pretending like he totally was doing it on purpose, and then rinse and repeat before he just gets IP banned?
Man can't you stop hugging Joon's nuts for just five minutes? Damn.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »
Man can't you stop hugging Joon's nuts for just five minutes? Damn.

uh, you're the one starting treads about him, hombre. sounds like you've got the testicular obsession rather than me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »

Too many
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Just a refresher course
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2014, 02:55:55 AM »
The Organization rolls as a pack. Fuck with one of the dawgs and you get the pack. And Uncle Joon is now one of our Big Dawgs. Now you know.

Epic videos of peace coming out for the Organization soon. ;)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2014, 02:57:03 AM »
Uncle Junior is our new VIP member. Mess with him and you just may be joining Arce living beneath an overpass. 

Thank you YAGR.

The Organization showing again the power they hold in this place of peace  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2014, 03:09:33 AM »
junior is smart enough to delete all the content he puts up here

part of his trolling

is the who me I don't know what you are talking about defence
T

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2014, 03:46:45 AM »
junior is smart enough to delete all the content he puts up here

part of his trolling

is the who me I don't know what you are talking about defence

Officer Bigmc isn't the law of any civilized country or establishment "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" 
Can you imagine the miscarriages of justice that would take place if it was otherwise if people just accused anyone of being guilty of things they do not do??

People with vendettas and agenda's would simply accuse people they disliked of any old nonsense and be able to get away with it.

The honest sincere people like Ron (who have no such politics) can see things for what they are thank god which is why I am still here my friend.