Author Topic: Ebola - in Texas - Two Cases, including a nurse that wore protective gear  (Read 24226 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Second case of Ebola in Dallas confirmed.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 06:19:00 AM »
Coming over here to get away from an epidemic....yea he should have been charged with murder and executed.. ::)

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Idiot

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 06:19:30 AM »
Jesse Jackson is the stupidest, dumb fucking racist there is. I wonder if he blames the 4000+ ebola deaths in Africa on racism. How about the fact that it's a deadly disease you dumb girl?
acually yes they do, they say we are responsible because we helped the liberated slaves establish Liberia and since 1820 have not properly help them establish a proper gov. I disagree completely, take control of your own fucking destiny damn it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 06:20:38 AM »
If that virus gets airborne we are done. >:(

If?
the CDC director already tentativlely admitted it could transmit via airborne droplets.... sneezes, coughs, saliva, etc...

And med workers are catching this in isolation suits following protocols.....

Its already spreading in a way theyre not admitting....

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »
If?
the CDC director already tentativlely admitted it could transmit via airborne droplets.... sneezes, coughs, saliva, etc...

im 2 hours from Dallas and my wife is a Rn so this is getting more fucked up by the minute, but still no quarantine on Liberia please  ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 06:25:41 AM »
If?

Truth.

And imagine the chaos when it gets to be cold and flu season. Huge economic and life costs if it establishes itself even a little here by then.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 06:27:14 AM »
I watched a vice documentary on Monrovia Liberia , I honestly did not know placed like this still existed in the modern world

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 06:27:58 AM »
If?

This is scary shit. We will see what happens the next few days in the US.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 06:28:53 AM »
Truth.

And imagine the chaos when it gets to be cold and flu season. Huge economic and life costs if it establishes itself even a little here by then.
mark my words the stock market will take a huge hit in the next couple of weeks

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 06:29:50 AM »
I watched a vice documentary on Monrovia Liberia , I honestly did not know placed like this still existed in the modern world

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 06:36:18 AM »
You may call me an idiot but I'm smart enough to know that this epidemic was somehow purposely spread.  Consider this....a disease that's been around for over 50 years and all of a sudden there happens to be an "experimental drug" available right at the when its somehow running out of control like the zombie plague and the original treatment for Ebola no longer works because its some new super strain???  

The pharm company that is making this experimental drug will make billions upon billions of dollars.  I hope to buy some of their stock

A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 06:37:23 AM »
Truth.

All you need is one infected guy getting thrown in to a place like L.A.County Jail.
A place that's so overcrowded  that people sleep on the floor next to each other. It would spread like wildfire. Hundreds a day.  All hell would break lose

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 06:49:59 AM »
You may call me an idiot but I'm smart enough to know that this epidemic was somehow purposely spread.  Consider this....a disease that's been around for over 50 years and all of a sudden there happens to be an "experimental drug" available right at the when its somehow running out of control like the zombie plague and the original treatment for Ebola no longer works because its some new super strain???  

The pharm company that is making this experimental drug will make billions upon billions of dollars.  I hope to buy some of their stock

This has already been pointed out.

Lots of strange coincidences that are almost like a horror movie plotline.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 06:51:40 AM »

Its like a horror movie.  Like "The Stand".
But worse cuz its real

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 06:53:20 AM »
It is a seductive conspiracy theory : When it's just a few poor blacks and missionary workers dying, then there isn't going to be a lot of money for a cure. However, get the rich western world involved and scared ,and you have a winning ticket.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 07:00:20 AM »
Vince are you willing to allow those who are infected with Ebola into your house for dinner? Would you let them sit on your sofa or use your bathroom?

Don't have time for guest.....I'm busy buying Adwords for "Colloidal Silver Ebola". 
A

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2014, 07:01:58 AM »
Coming over here to get away from an epidemic....yea he should have been charged with murder and executed.. ::)

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Screw you. This is just a poem writen by a lady a long time ago. It's not like a testament from the bible. Get over yourself.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2014, 07:04:39 AM »
This country no longer has the balls needed to be free or strong. The borders need to be shut down and guarded. All flights to and from Africa need to be haulted as well as any to countries still doing so. This should also include shipping.
h

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2014, 07:08:25 AM »
the hospital did fck up royally.

Dude had 103 degree temp.  He said he'd been to Ebola country.  They sent him home with antibiotics.

He went back two additional times - they kept rejecting him. He kept saying they should check him for Ebola... they kept rejecting him.  Finally his cousin had to call the CDC to report it before they'd take him seriously.

Hospital screwed up bigtime. Dude pulled a dick move, absolutely,charge him.  But he'd be alive and dude #2 may not be infected if they quanrantined his ass the first time, when it was just fever.  They gave him a week to puke, shit and rot at home.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2014, 07:10:12 AM »
The fact is that for a long time the US was criticised because they wouldn't even let HIV+ people visit the country. That ban has not long been lifted. The US certainly does not want potentially infected people fleeing an epidemic to arrive as refugees. In fact, there is zero precedent for it.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2014, 07:23:35 AM »
At least he infected a white devil while checking out.
O

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2014, 07:48:37 AM »
The documentary was Cannible Warlords of Liberia by Vice its on you tube and could possibly be the most fucked up thing you've ever seen.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2014, 07:53:45 AM »
our goverment are importing tons of these people with their diseases here too... insanity...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »
our goverment are importing tons of these people with their diseases here too... insanity...

Ya they are importing them like cigarettes, they want as many infected as they can get.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2014, 08:23:19 AM »
the hospital did fck up royally.

Dude had 103 degree temp.  He said he'd been to Ebola country.  They sent him home with antibiotics.

He went back two additional times - they kept rejecting him. He kept saying they should check him for Ebola... they kept rejecting him.  Finally his cousin had to call the CDC to report it before they'd take him seriously.

Hospital screwed up bigtime. Dude pulled a dick move, absolutely,charge him.  But he'd be alive and dude #2 may not be infected if they quanrantined his ass the first time, when it was just fever.  They gave him a week to puke, shit and rot at home.
Thats pure specspeculation on your part. Even if they vet to treatment early they still almost always die. And we dont exactly know how he went to the texas hoslital....

he may have just said "check me for ebola". Theyre not going to take someone seriously if he doesnt flat tell them "ive been in contact with ebola".

Plus, ive been to texas hospitals without insurance.... they still see you. They probably thought he was trying to get seen for his flu by lying and saying he had something serious. They do that all the time diwn there when they dint have insurancr and have a runny nose.

None of tnat excuses the hospitals behavior.... but dont try and act like the hospital is responsible here.

even if he got checked and treated early hed still likely be dead and another aid worker would still be infected from trying to save him because his bitch ass frauded his way into the US carrying ebola.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2014, 08:32:45 AM »
Thats pure specspeculation on your part. Even if they vet to treatment early they still almost always die. And we dont exactly know how he went to the texas hoslital....

what part of it is not true?   Specifically, what part of 3 visits, 103 temp, admitting he'd been to ebola country, and being sent home with antibiotics, only to have cousin finally call CDC...

What part of that isn't true, dude?

yes, I speculated that it was much more contagious when the dude was dropping skin and body fluids everywhere lol. 

But are you saying any of those facts I listed aren't true?  Are you entertaining ANY scenario where it wasn't more likely to spread in a week of incubation in public, instead of instant quarantine on visit #1?