Author Topic: Ebola - in Texas - Two Cases, including a nurse that wore protective gear  (Read 24652 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ebola - in Texas - Two Cases, including a nurse that wore protective gear
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »
I kind of wish humans would just let nature do its thing instead of trying to stop shit.  Never understood these people that get put on life support for years because they just can't let go.

There is no benefit to the world if Africa get saved.  its a sad but true fact, if anything it will just be a burden and a bigger problem for the earth to handle

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2014, 11:19:04 AM »
you are a piece of shit. confirmed.

You can't stand hearing the truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

MikMaq

« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »
What do you mean by once you're a risk?
Anyone that has in contact with a possible ebolan looses all rights as an individual.

Atleast in Canada.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »
Nature has a way of working things out. Man fights nature, but eventually nature wins. The world is overpopulated. Crowded, unsanitary conditions and poverty are breeding grounds for viruses. OBOLA and HIV are but just two examples of viruses which have spread to humans.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
serious question..
you are smart no doubt but why cant you see filthyness of being a homo that you are ?? your whole smartness n understading goes to gutter bouncing back from the fact you are homoseXUAL.  

You are assuming you know what my sex life is like. You are also judging me when you don't actually know me. Obviously, you have issues. Carry on, as I am sure you will. Incidentally, hope you don't mind that I fail to see any seriousness in your question.  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2014, 11:44:42 AM »
lol, i remember bill gates and others saying how vaccines will slow/stop overpopulation because people like the Africans will have less childrn when their kids are not all dying.

I called bullshit and said that Africans, like muslims in europe, will just keeo breeding because it in their culture.

Seems gates was wrong, lol. Like 3rd worlders are suddenly going to stop ficking and start using BC because our vaccines are cauing their children to live. Now you just have more of them consuming stuff.
I don't think you understand how birth rates decline.

It's increased consumption rates, that cause people to want less kids.

I.e. when you become a consumer, you loose the means of production(farming) and therefore, your house hold wealth is no longer defined, by how many farm hands you have.

Falling birth rates is in fact a bigger problem than rising ones.

You can claim all you want about breeder muslims, the reality is even in muslim countries like Iran, U A E, Qatar etc, the birth rates are plummeting as the consumerism takes hold.

The world population will be in decline come 2050, unless something drastic happens to the way we do business around the globe.

If this ebola crisis causes birth rates to decline even sooner, were really in trouble as a globalized economy.

200 million dead africans equates to 500 million missing consumers in 2050.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2014, 11:48:14 AM »

I.e. when you become a consumer, you loose the means of production(farming) and therefore, your house hold wealth is no longer defined, by how many farm hands you have.

You can claim all you want about breeder muslims, the reality is even in muslim countries like Iran, U A E, Qatar etc, the birth rates are plummeting as the consumerism takes hold.

The world population will be in decline come 2050, unless something drastic happens to the way we do business around the globe.

If this ebola crisis causes birth rates to decline even sooner, were really in trouble as a globalized economy.

Are you suggesting that this planet is under-populated by humans, or that it will be by 2050?

MikMaq

« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2014, 11:49:05 AM »
Are you suggesting that this planet is under-populated by humans, or that it will be by 2050?
Under or Over is irrelevant, it's the shape of the population pyramid that is the problem.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2014, 12:01:53 PM »
Yes, they will continue to have as many children as they can.  I say, discontinue all medical and financial aid to Africa immediately. African aid is not a good investment.  We are creating an entire continent of Detroit. Most of the aid is stolen by bandits anyway. 

Agreed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
whole board including princess l.. knows  you are a homo.  ;D ..it cant be hidden with your tech talk :D

Clearly you have no idea what tech talk is. You may think you know me, but I'm still not interested in you, so bugger off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2014, 12:14:09 PM »
haha no dear you are a homo

you probably sucked someones dicks  then delude yourself ohhhh  these are natural things.

its amazin to me u are so smart yet caant see filthyness of  desiring other man

your americans are mostly homos. !

I'm done with you. If you PM me again with photos of your cum ridden butthole, I'll report you to the mods for harassing me.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »
these are photos of your that lover you homo .

ps..stop sending me pics of your butthole or i will report it to mods !

Jeez, this is not very original for a troll.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2014, 01:27:02 PM »

youre going off on something unrelated to what i was commenting on.

Gates and his ilk said that vaccines would help lower population because the 3rd worlders with massive birth rates would stop having so many kids when they started surviving until adulthood, which is not what happens at all.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2014, 02:02:40 PM »
https://storify.com/GaltsGirl/rick-wilson-tells-twitter-a-story

Hard to believe this guy wrote it in July...prescient.

MikMaq

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2014, 02:04:29 PM »
youre going off on something unrelated to what i was commenting on.

Gates and his ilk said that vaccines would help lower population because the 3rd worlders with massive birth rates would stop having so many kids when they started surviving until adulthood, which is not what happens at all.
Meh, I'm starting to think my tangents are only tangents because I assume others can put two and two together.

The point is that with less infantile death, stability helps bring about increase consumerism, as people have a better chance at planning their lives.

If people are just reacting to nature, there is no time for planning.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2014, 02:06:44 PM »
Meh, I'm starting to think my tangents are only tangents because I assume others can put two and two together.

The point is that with less infantile death, stability helps bring about increase consumerism, as people have a better chance at planning their lives.

Absolute bollacks. You're just making random noises with your mouth now. Please, point to anything resembling science for your claims.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2014, 02:07:34 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »

Have you started eating more broccoli?
A

MikMaq

« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
Absolute bollacks. You're just making random noises with your mouth now. Please, point to anything resembling science for your claims.
Not a fucking chance fuck nuts.

Go look up third world finance, Micro loans, etc etc,

Go look at how actual birth rates fell around the world.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2014, 02:16:30 PM »

Historically, higher infantile deaths meant people had more kids. This was when children worked to help support the family and farming was the norm. Today this is still about economics, poor people, especially those on public assistance often rely on the additional income having more children results in. For the most part, at least in socialized countries these children and their parents are parasites who contribute nothing to society or the economy.

MikMaq

« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »
Historically, higher infantile deaths meant people had more kids. This was when children worked to help support the family and farming was the norm. Today this is still about economics, poor people, especially those on public assistance often rely on the additional income having more children results in. For the most part, at least in socialized countries these children and their parents are parasites who contribute nothing to society or the economy.
your talking about in welfare states, that isn't what the vaccines part is about.

But yes higher infantile death creates more babies, it also creates the attitude amongst people that everyone is disposable and their is no point planning for the future. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2014, 02:25:05 PM »

It's a little different in sub-Saharan Africa where most of the countries are not or haven't historically been agricultural societies. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2014, 02:30:23 PM »
your talking about in welfare states, that isn't what the vaccines part is about.

But yes higher infantile death creates more babies, it also creates the attitude amongst people that everyone is disposable and their is no point planning for the future. 

Having available vaccines in third world counties would only address part of the issue. In many of these places, folks still rely on their offspring to help support the family, much like it was many years ago in developed countries when people relied on agriculture and even at the beginning of the industrial era when child labor was still the norm. This is why I made that comparison.