Author Topic: Tbombz (any updates?)  (Read 34771 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Tbombz (any updates?)
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »
I've spoken with Tbombz on several occassions and he's a man changed by Christ.  

Today he's just putting his life in order and working to make past mistakes right.  

Still, every conversation I've had with the man tells me he loves God, that he recognizes what he's done and that he's not focused on any of y'all.

All I know is that I'm going to continue to encourage him.....the rest of y'all can do whatever you want.
how can you love an imaginary man in the sky that enjoys seeing babies and children suffer and die

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 02:45:12 PM »
how can you love an imaginary man in the sky that enjoys seeing babies and children suffer and die
Where in the bible does it say that god loves to see babies suffer, its your fellow humans that does this shit and enjoy it but they usually get whats coming to them.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »
Where in the bible does it say that god loves to see babies suffer, its your fellow humans that does this shit and enjoy it but they usually get whats coming to them.

if god is all powerful, why does he not save dying children and babies?

because he doesnt give a fuck?

because he doesnt exist?

???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »

We have a religion board for such discussion....you're welcome to come down and discuss.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 02:51:02 PM »

Today he's just putting his life in order and working to make past mistakes right.  

Still, every conversation I've had with the man tells me he loves God, that he recognizes what he's done and that he's not focused on any of y'all.

All I know is that I'm going to continue to encourage him.....the rest of y'all can do whatever you want.

Is that guy even working with a full deck upstairs?

It's good that he's putting his life in order regardless of his mental state but at times I really couldn't tell if he was simply "acting out" or really had some sort of issue.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 02:53:05 PM »

It's good that he's putting his life in order regardless of his mental state but at times I really couldn't tell if he was simply "acting out" or really had some sort of issue.

This is the issue. Tbombz is so screwed up its difficult to tell whats the truth and what isn't. Dudes operating on another planet. And I don't mean in a Johnny Falcon sort of way. Falcon operates on a level far superior to the average human due to superior intellect. Tbombz is just "out there" and not in a good way.  :-\ :-\
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 02:56:19 PM »

He put himself through a very rough patch and it cost him severely.

I can't say what state his mental health was in at that time, but I certainly don't believe he was thinking correctly.

I just don't know for sure.  I believe today he's clear headed and doing the right things.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 02:56:45 PM »
I think things are moving fast in the HIV world. Viral loads are being brought down to undetectable levels. People with it are having HIV- kids etc... Some health professionals say that it is actually a more manageable health condition than diabetes.

I don't know, man.  Viral loads are what got him into trouble in the first place.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 02:57:46 PM »

I'm with you on this. In the past I took flack because I had faith in his ability to turn his life around and I tried to help him focus on positive things that would help him facilitate the changes he needed to make. He seems to be doing this now. I wish him every success.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »

I know you have a kind heart, buddy.  I view Tbumz as a kind of parasite and I'd hate for him to take advantage of your friendship.  
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 02:58:57 PM »
I'm with you on this. In the past I took flack because I had faith in his ability to turn his life around and I tried to help him focus on positive things that would help him facilitate the changes he needed to make. He seems to be doing this now. I wish him every success.

Exactly....you said it better than I did.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 02:59:48 PM »
the fact God doesnt do shit only confirms the suspicion he doesnt exist at all

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 02:59:54 PM »
I don't know, man.  Viral loads are what got him into trouble in the first place.

:D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 03:00:22 PM »
I know you have a kind heart, buddy.  I view Tbumz as a kind of parasite and I'd hate for him to take advantage of your friendship. 

I hear ya....I tend to remain relatively guarded because with relationships online (that go no further than that) you just can't be fully sure.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 03:03:12 PM »
the fact God doesnt do shit only confirms the suspicion he doesnt exist at all

We have a religion board for such discussion....you're welcome to come down and discuss.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2014, 03:10:46 PM »

Better watch out. If you ever meet tbombz, he may try to grab your ass or feel your manly arms.

:-\ :-\ :-X :-X :D ;D
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2014, 03:17:57 PM »
Every single person I know who's balls deep in religion has some part (or some PARTS) of life they just can't manage well.. Or they are weak in some way and just cant figure out how to get stronger (and their weakness gets in their way, every day). 9 out of 10 are like that. The 1 that's left - regular nutcases.

But that's probably better than being an alcoholic for ex. A substitute, as someone've said already, a true addiction, a "rush", a search for a better state of being, just like with getting drunk..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »
Better watch out. If you ever meet tbombz, he may try to grab your ass or feel your manly arms.

:-\ :-\ :-X :-X :D ;D

I fear that same thing from most of y'all.   ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2014, 03:20:51 PM »
Every single person I know who's balls deep in religion has some part (or some PARTS) of life they just can't manage well.. Or they are weak in some way and just cant figure out how to get stronger (and their weakness gets in their way, every day). 9 out of 10 are like that. The 1 that's left - regular nutcases.

But that's probably better than being an alcoholic for ex. A substitute, as someone've said already, a true addiction, a "rush", a search for a better state of being, just like with getting drunk..

I would agree with you.   I have weaknesses in my life....I just admit it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2014, 03:28:54 PM »
I would agree with you.   I have weaknesses in my life....I just admit it.

We all do. Just some people have more or worse and can't handle it by keeping their calm/common sense. The need for some artificial way to "brighten up" arises.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2014, 09:42:23 PM »

Good on you MOS! I appreciate your dedication and kind spirit!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2014, 01:02:54 AM »
we still don't know if Tay-Tay was deliberately bug chasing or not. At least the meth didn't help him to make good choices regarding the HIV.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2014, 03:52:20 AM »
You know, on the one hand I feel bad for tbombz. Even if it's not a death sentence, it's still a life-changing diagnosis. I can't imagine what it must be like to get an AIDS diagnosis. Shit, I got a "you're going to need to need a small filling in that premolar Mr. Vxo" and I was moderately distressed.

On the other hand, I find it hard to feel too bad at someone that allows himself to do drugs and, invariably, gets addicted and who then engages in sexual behavior that's so risky that it makes cleaning clogged Mumbai sewers seem like a visit to a health spa, especially when this is accompanied by the sort of arrogant "whatever, I do what I want!" attitude that Taylor displayed on here repeatedly.

The probability that Taylor is changed is, in my opinion, nil and if I didn't want to come across as cruel and insensitive I'd bet that by this time next year, he'll be posting here telling us how a Nobel-winning billionaire firefighting archeologist with Ph.D. degrees in astrology and astronomy who's also a musical prodigy and world-renowned chef is letting him wear a one-of-a-kind animal outfit with an ass flap.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2014, 03:56:50 AM »
i remember that crazy thread where he anounced that he was going to be a male whore

i for sure thought it was an account hack and the pictors were photo chopped

but it was actually real$

i told him "dont do it, it is the fast track to aids and suicide"

yet he went about doing it, and got aids

it's like the craziest story ever

i still dont actually believe any of this is real

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2014, 04:43:00 AM »
You know, on the one hand I feel bad for tbombz. Even if it's not a death sentence, it's still a life-changing diagnosis. I can't imagine what it must be like to get an AIDS diagnosis. Shit, I got a "you're going to need to need a small filling in that premolar Mr. Vxo" and I was moderately distressed.

On the other hand, I find it hard to feel too bad at someone that allows himself to do drugs and, invariably, gets addicted and who then engages in sexual behavior that's so risky that it makes cleaning clogged Mumbai sewers seem like a visit to a health spa, especially when this is accompanied by the sort of arrogant "whatever, I do what I want!" attitude that Taylor displayed on here repeatedly.

The probability that Taylor is changed is, in my opinion, nil and if I didn't want to come across as cruel and insensitive I'd bet that by this time next year, he'll be posting here telling us how a Nobel-winning billionaire firefighting archeologist with Ph.D. degrees in astrology and astronomy who's also a musical prodigy and world-renowned chef is letting him wear a one-of-a-kind animal outfit with an ass flap.
LOL

Be warned; epic novel drug addict life story ahead.

I went through something very similar to tbomz (minus te AIDs and gay prostitution stuff), and it took me years of an uphill struggle to get over it.

After my full blown daily addiction "im doing what i want" middle finger in the air addiction, i went to treatment and soon followed a long up and down of substance changes and sobriety/relapse episodes.... 6 months sober, 1 weeke relapse... then 8 months sober, 1 weekend relapse....

This went on for 2 or 3 years, until i met my wife and got married. Shes vehemently anti drug, as her mother lost herself to drugs in her teenage years and died from an OD. She has been a godsend to me. I wouldnt be sober now if it werent for her.

Upon reflection, my issues stemmed from a controlling parent who never really allowed me to grow up, and my own stubborness and stupidity that drove me to piss her off. This isnt an excuse, but its what kickstarted my behavioral issues as i never was a troubled child growing up.

After i got married, i still would have episodes where id randomly lose control and buy a bag of dope. It took my wife getting pregnant and almost leaving for me to get my shit really straight. If she hadnt packed her shit and ealked out one day, id probably still be struggling.

As it is, ive been years sober and it gets easier everday. I still have moments where the cravings hit, but i dont shake and sweat anymore when it happens, and i dont feel helpless, weak, and unable to contril my own impulses anymore.

I think thats why tbombz found god.... everyone has to find something that they can use as a rock until they get control of their own body and life back. And its really hard when the cravings hit in the beginning if you dont have something that's important enough that you cannot stand the thought of losing it, or failing it/them. After a while you get your self control back and it becomes easier.... but that initial stage is critical.