Author Topic: Jersey giant Johnnie Morant  (Read 50101 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: jersey giant johnnie morant
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:35 AM »
Hey Harley. Dont think we ever met. I havent posted here in years. But I am an old Jersey boy from the 80's early 90's. Trained at Westside Muscle...Strong&Shapley's first 2 locations.....Alex Sicignanos Golds and Diamond. Gonna throw a few names out to you. John Riggins....I used to train with John from time to time in Diamond when he won the teen Jersey. John was a sweetheart and was a beast. Sad that he got caught up on the wrong side of life and payed the ultimate price for it. I know he eventually went to Maz's gym in Paterson afyer I left the east coast. How about the name Shane Wild???? I remember him being some freakshow outof Westside Muscle. What about a guy named Rob/Bob Pietrowski out of S&S in Rutherford. I think he won Teen Jersey and Teen America for AAU in mid 80's. Perry from Diamond Gym???? Black guy with blond afro. Huge dude. Left Diamond and started training at Westside. The late Tony Alicia....I rememberan MC announcing his death at a show. Might have been the east coast one year. Juan Marquez.....he took Jersey by storm in late 80's. Saw him winning everything. Anyway....I could go on and on. Any thoughts on these guys? Or does anybody else have any thoughts on them?
riggins was a freak as a teen,,shane wild damn u really dug that one out,,he was a postman a rather jakked up postman tho...

drmarkp

• Getbig III
Re: jersey giant johnnie morant
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2014, 11:29:34 AM »
Back in the day, when Anadrol was real, the rumor was that Frank Santoriello took 10 per day.  A guy I knew had nose bleeds from 2 a day.  Today, if anyone says they have real Anadrol, I laugh.  2202s are long gone.

You are correct; that was the real deal... I had worked up to only three 5 Mg. tablets per day back in the eighties, (stacked with my standard test and deca) and my bench press went up 10 Lbs. per week; week after week after week!! .. As compulsive as was my mindset back then; even I got scared and stopped taking it... I figured that anything that powerful HAD to have some serious negative side effects... I was a hard 215 Lbs. at 5'71/2 at my heaviest... Had I continued on it, I could have certainly taken my weight much higher; but at what costs..