Author Topic: Question for PJ Braun  (Read 50894 times)

whitewidow

Re: Question for pj braun
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 03:09:32 AM »
How could Pj use his own products the guy just got busted with Test cyp,Deca,halo and percocet sounds like the stuf we all run when you step over. They don;t use that prohormone crap! maybe back in 2004 wehn M1T and superdrol popped up you might try them because they were very potent steroids this crap their selling isn't really new. Isn;t that Tren product just a Finigenx/american celluar labs Tren xtreme rip off? gaurantee same shit! Selling prohormones or designer steroids is a risky move these days I did it myself for years but that was back in the day before the ban. some fucker will try to sue you I gaurantee it. especially after what two prohormone bans the 2005 one and the continuous ones after that! be careful I know guys who started selling superdrol with cahill and they got fucked

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 03:16:32 AM »
In one of his pics you could actually see his anus. Nice looking hole. No homo (of course).
O

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2014, 04:19:04 AM »
How could Pj use his own products the guy just got busted with Test cyp,Deca,halo and percocet sounds like the stuf we all run when you step over. They don;t use that prohormone crap! maybe back in 2004 wehn M1T and superdrol popped up you might try them because they were very potent steroids this crap their selling isn't really new. Isn;t that Tren product just a Finigenx/american celluar labs Tren xtreme rip off? gaurantee same shit! Selling prohormones or designer steroids is a risky move these days I did it myself for years but that was back in the day before the ban. some fucker will try to sue you I gaurantee it. especially after what two prohormone bans the 2005 one and the continuous ones after that! be careful I know guys who started selling superdrol with cahill and they got fucked

Exactly...

People are still trying to milk this prohormone bs. Just put it to rest already. You've fucked up in enough 16 year old HPTAs and livers.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2014, 07:38:37 AM »

Blackstone Labs is not marketed towards teenagers....they are marketing to the 21-45 year old crowd.  Personally I thought the name Angel Dust was ...and still a bad name for a product and told Aaron directly that he was out of his mind.  However, it was a big hit as it had a healthy dose of that DMAA in it.  Its been now reformulated so I'm not sure how well it works now as I've not sampled it as of yet. 

Their marketing for products has been spot on and its beginning to show....ads are popping up on MD, Flex....just everywhere.  Bodybuilding.com has their line and soon...the products will be available at Vitamin Shoppe if everything went well yesterday.

I can't complain because I've made money off Blackstone Labs....something I needed after my breakup.  Now I have a pretty nice apartment, nice furniture and soon to be this nice little ride slanted to be parked outside.  Its all gravy

oh brother...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »

You seem to be upset simply because you didn't have their marketing skills and wish you thought up those ideas yourself..  You had your opportunity and you missed the boat with your continued sales in prohormones.  Comparing them to Abbott and Costello is something they should consider as a compliment because they were not only the best of friends but were the best comedy team ever to exist. 

You're thinking of Amos 'n Andy.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 04:08:46 PM »
First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for the ass comments. That made my day.

Second, I can 100% assure you guys, I am not on GB in attempts to sell you guys on my supplements. I am on here STRICTLY for entertainment.

Third, thank you for the ass comments.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »
First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for the ass comments. That made my day.

Second, I can 100% assure you guys, I am not on GB in attempts to sell you guys on my supplements. I am on here STRICTLY for entertainment.

great conduct from a ceo
I don't see rich gaspari acting like u
Or Ronnie Coleman
Or jay Robb
Or Evan centopani

I think after store owners in ct see how u are acting they may pull your company's crap off the shelves
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 07:51:16 PM »

Nice Car,Dogs and Manties

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 09:56:50 PM »

never seen you try to push your products only answer when slmeone has a question

by the way great car and even greater ass

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »

Lol I've said it since day 1: PJ is a getbigger at heart.

Love this guy's ass

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 10:19:09 PM »

One of the best asses on the planet and drives a Ferrari, you're the man PJ.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 10:56:42 PM »

damn man you must of snitched out your boy. the feds would love to seize all your shit and your house did get raided that's in the papers and you did get nailed with steroids and percocets(what kind of deal did you make)?. I smell a RAT.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 11:01:01 PM »

I don;t think your here to sell supplements but you didn;t answer relevenat questions! #1 your house just got raided recently you got busted! Your selling designer steroids to underage bodybuilders after this shit should of been put to bed long ago! look what happened to those guys who wroked with cahill selling superdrol and oheraplex back in 05 they eventually got fucked fairly quick! what makes you think your luck is better and driving cars like that dude your going to be watched unless your cooperating with them wich you might be.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2014, 12:43:01 AM »
damn man you must of snitched out your boy. the feds would love to seize all your shit and your house did get raided that's in the papers and you did get nailed with steroids and percocets(what kind of deal did you make)?. I smell a RAT.
whats with all the hate and why are you outing him like this..calling someone a rat is a serious acusation.

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2014, 01:41:07 AM »
whats with all the hate and why are you outing him like this..calling someone a rat is a serious acusation.

Well his house just got raided and he got busted with scheduled drugs and he still acts like evrything is all good rolling in a Ferrari. If he's not a rat he is one dumbfuck! If he didn't say shit in the raid then I bet it all he is on some kind of watch list and I know the DEA and FBI would love to come take all his shit. I would stash everything I had if I was him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2014, 01:50:24 AM »
Well his house just got raided and he got busted with scheduled drugs and he still acts like evrything is all good roling in a ferrari. if he's not a rat he is one dumbfuck. If he didn;t say shit I bet it all he is on some kind of watch list and I know the DEA and FBi they would love to come take all his shit. I would stash everything I had if I was him.
i would have done the same thing...but still calling him a rat is a little strong when he is here with his full name posting.

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2014, 03:57:25 AM »
i would have done the same thing...but still calling him a rat is a little strong wjen he is here with his full name posting.

http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Danbury-bodybuilder-charged-in-steroid-ring-1322044.php

Maybe but it is a little suspicious to me. Maybe not a rat like I said but one dumbfuck. If your homies get raided then you go hide all your valuable shit and you don't flaunt it around town or on Getbig, you guys know I used to do stupid shit like that.

This sounds like they put alot of money into watching these guys and believe me the DEA or FBI wants anything they can take from you to make up for it. Ive been in this game longer then PJ Braun.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2014, 04:09:00 AM »

http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Danbury-bodybuilder-charged-in-steroid-ring-1322044.php

maybe but it is a little suspicious to me. maybe not a rat like I said but one dumbfuck. If your homies get raided you go hide all your valuable shit you don't flaws it around town or on getbig, you guys know I used to do stupid shit like that.

This sounds like they put alot of money into watching these guys and believe me the DEA or FBI wants anything they can take from you to make up for it. Ive been in this game longer then PJ Braun.
That's from 2011 ?

Blackstone labs is a legit company are they not ? and everything like the car and other items look to be purchases due to the success of the company ?

I think him and Aaron hired the cars when launching the company ? Could be wrong there .

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2014, 04:27:09 AM »
nobody should buy his products when there are gifted nutrition products on the free market

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2014, 05:31:20 AM »
That's from 2011 ?

Blackstone labs is a legit company are they not ? and everything like the car and other items look to be purchases due to the success of the company ?

I think him and Aaron hired the cars when launching the company ? Could be wrong there .

Yes that is my bad somebody posted that up like 3 months ago I just noticed it was from 2011 doesn't really matter those DEA pricks watch guys like PJ for years. No, I doubt he owns that car.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2014, 06:17:56 AM »
great conduct from a ceo
I don't see rich gaspari acting like u
Or Ronnie Coleman
Or jay Robb
Or Evan centopani

I think after store owners in ct see how u are acting they may pull your company's crap off the shelves

x2 What kind of asshole parks his car to block the sidewalk

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2014, 06:20:23 AM »
x2 What kind of asshole parks his car to block the sidewalk

The guy is in the street with leopard skin trunks on and you think parking his car across the sidewalk defines him as an asshole?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2014, 07:11:47 AM »

maybe but it is a little suspicious to me. maybe not a rat like I said but one dumbfuck. If your homies get raided you go hide all your valuable shit you don't flaws it around town or on getbig, you guys know I used to do stupid shit like that.

Yes, yes, yes. In 2011 my close friend Mark was arrested. I didn't know what he was into. Everyone was shocked that apparently he was moving tons (literally) of weed with his trucking business. He was the real deal and never told anyone. As a result the cops came to me, his friend, and asked to search my house. I was dumb and let them in without a warrant. They found 11 pain pills and a few bottle of juice. I guess you guys will all be shocked to find out, I'm not really natty.

I paid Rick Collins a small fortune and the charges were completely dropped. End of the story. I no longer do anything illegal, and if I did, I wouldn't let the cops in without a warrant. Lol.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2014, 07:32:28 AM »
Well his house just got raided and he got busted with scheduled drugs and he still acts like evrything is all good roling in a ferrari. if he's not a rat he is one dumbfuck. If he didn;t say shit I bet it all he is on some kind of watch list and I know the DEA and FBi they would love to come take all his shit. I would stash everything I had if I was him.
Just got raided? 2011 this is 2014 nice to be factual. Someone sounds a little jealous.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »
Yes, yes, yes. In 2011 my close friend Mark was arrested. I didn't know what he was into. Everyone was shocked that apparently he was moving tons (literally) of weed with his trucking business. He was the real deal and never told anyone. As a result the cops came to me, his friend, and asked to search my house. I was dumb and let them in without a warrant. They found 11 pain pills and a few bottle of juice. I guess you guys will all be shocked to find out, I'm not really natty.

I paid Rick Collins a small fortune and the charges were completely dropped. End of the story. I no longer do anything illegal, and if I did, I wouldn't let the cops in without a warrant. Lol.
Glad to have you on here. You sound like a legit good dude. Lots of jealous haters.