Author Topic: Most positive and most negative Getbiggers.  (Read 11079 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Most positive and most negative Getbiggers.
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2014, 01:59:11 PM »
OP was asking who is the most positive and negative Getbiggers.
I made a list as to my thoughts.
You made comments about accounts being hacked and anti-Semitic rants  ::)

I appreciate it's trolling on your part designed to get a reaction, I just find it highly unimaginative
Hence why you have now managed to derail this thread.

Do you disagree? I think every time you are itching for a fight, best to do it on the lounge out of respect to Ron
Otherwise it simply pollutes G&O

Lets stay on topic

the act of calling someone negative is a negative comment in itself .

Really, do you ever think anything through.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
Fuck you assholes for not putting me on the Most Positive list.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2014, 02:02:43 PM »
What does it mean for you?
Its not about me.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2014, 02:05:54 PM »
That's Team Positive guy is mostly positive. Falls view or something.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »
Uncle Joon,

Can we have your word, from this day forward, no Gimmick accounts ever again?

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »
Uncle Joon,

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 02:32:06 PM »
the act of calling someone negative is a negative comment in itself .

Really, do you ever think anything through.

Not within this context it is not.
Op didn't just ask "who are the most negative getbiggers"?
He asked who are the most positive and who are the most negative?

I answered the question and gave an opinion (a positive response since I stayed on topic)
You didn't answer the question and made some remark about "hacked accounts making anti Semitic comments" implying I had something to do with it.

The comment and response you made is negative because:

a) It derailed the thread from the OPS question. (If you wanted to discuss another subject you should have made a thread in appropriate section)
b) You didn't actually answer the OP's question or give an opinion.
c) Instead you make highly offensive and unsubstantiated slanderous comments against myself.

This why you are the most negative person on GB.

I can actually prove this to you using a statistical model of your responses in your post history as a matter of absolute maths.
In short what I am saying is I can PROVE you are the most negative person on GB through statistical model based break down of your responses in your post history.

Now who has thought this one through and who hasn't my friend?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »

I answered the question and gave an opinion (a positive response since I stayed on topic)
You didn't answer the question and made some remark about "hacked accounts making anti Semitic comments" implying I had something to do with it.

a) It derailed the thread from the OPS question. (If you wanted to discuss another subject you should have made a thread in appropriate section)
c) Instead you make highly offensive and unsubstantiated slanderous comments against myself.

I can actually prove this to you using a statistical model of your responses in your post history as a matter of absolute maths.
In short what I am saying is I can PROVE you are the most negative person on GB through statistical model based break down of your responses in your post history.

Statistics can't account or determine context though.  :-\

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 02:37:52 PM »
Uncle Joon,

I have no plans to use any gimmick accounts now or near the future.
I enjoy posting under my own account since that forms my identity on here.
Whenever I have deployed gimmicks was usually when I was in time out or was protesting against something I felt was wrong and wasn't been given proper attention after I discussed matters in private.
As for the future I don't have a crystal ball so for me to give you "my word" would be meaningless and I am not going to just lie to you for the sake of it.

What I will say is that Ron knows I have a tremendous amount of respect for him, love Getbig and would never do anything to hurt this board and have good enough relationship that if problems ever arise to be able to deal with them amicably.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »

You derailed the thread, and you are still doing it, I commented, it could have been ignored, but no, you just had to pick up on it with a negative spin.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »
I have no plans to use any gimmick accounts now or near the future.
I enjoy posting under my own account since that forms my identity on here.
Whenever I have deployed gimmicks was usually when I was in time out or was protesting against something I felt was wrong and wasn't been given proper attention after I discussed matters in private.
As for the future I don't have a crystal ball so for me to give you "my word" would be meaningless and I am not going to just lie to you for the sake of it.

What I will say is that Ron knows I have a tremendous amount of respect for him, love Getbig and would never do anything to hurt this board and have good enough relationship that if problems ever arise to be able to deal with them amicably.

I hope you will keep this promise.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2014, 02:45:09 PM »
will be a first.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2014, 02:52:11 PM »
Statistics can't account or determine context though.  :-\

It gets complicated but it most definitely can through market research.
What we can do is show a sample size say for example 30 people for practical purposes and show them simon's responses in relation to comment or post him made and get them to rank it on scale of 1-10 with one being most positive and 10 being most negative and take an average and apply the results on a graph against other posters.

I am willing to go on a limb here and say he will hands down be rated as the most negative poster on GB.

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2014, 02:53:33 PM »
It gets complicated but it most definitely can through market research.
What we can do is show a sample size say for example 30 people for practical purposes and show them simon's responses in relation to comment or post him made and get them to rank it on scale of 1-10 with one being most positive and 10 being most negative and take an average and apply the results on a graph against other posters.

I am willing to go on a limb here and say he will hands down be rated as the most negative poster on GB.

Did your dad tell you to write that?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2014, 02:57:12 PM »
Most positive are easily njflex, big ach, kwon.
Y

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »

The bigger problem is there is simply no way to verify who is using what gimmick and who is impersonating who etc.
The long outstanding members who have been here long time understand the following reality about Getbig and this is also true in the media.

The power of propaganda.
Someone starts a rumor or slanders someone on here making a false claim.
For example: "Last week I saw Shizzo kissing a man in a gay night club"
Now several other people (who are essentially gimmicks run by the same person or network) confirm:
"Ah yes we can confirm we also saw shizzo doing this"

Now all of a sudden poor Shizzo is labeled as gay.
In real life there are laws and regulated bodies such as Ofcom in the UK to prevent such said practices.

Obviously on an internet forum such as this, no such thing actually exists other than opinion of a moderator and no way to determine who is or is not a gimmick, so essentially we are playing politics all the time etc.

This is why gimmicks = power on this board, because gimmicks sway public opinion one way or another on here.

Now some use this in a negative way to cause problems.
Others use is as a counter tool to stop those people who are bullying others through their gimmicks and exposing them rectifying the balance.

Either way you need to know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

I am a good guy and Ron knows this which is why I respect him so much because he is not fooled easily.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2014, 03:02:07 PM »
Big Ach is constantly underrated

Top-flight bodybuilder, scholar, and poster.

Maybe it's because he never engages in the fisticuffs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2014, 03:02:41 PM »

Man of Steel

He is the Jesus of Getbig.  

Big Ach is right there for sure! 

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »

yes i agree, and they got my vote also on most knowledgeable with training and diet
R

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2014, 03:05:49 PM »
Did your dad tell you to write that?

No he didn't.

Bringing family members like you did with Groinks girlfriend earlier today is also not just a negative thing to do it shows desperation and disrespect on your part.
Similar to if I was to make some comment about your late father.

Difference is I have class.
You have shown on many occasion you don't and have no boundaries.

The reason is in essence you are weak, just like in real life, timid and calm, this alterior ego you have created on here while may be therapeutic for you to let it all out, still is not very healthy to your overall mental health my friend.

You should learn to switch off once in a while

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2014, 03:12:24 PM »
Dont fall into the trap thats Grionk fell into, he is now known as the getbig crybaby

I see you are now getting a little agitated and passive aggressive, I predict another total meltdown by Monday

Did your change of mood have anything to do with me confirming you will never post in the UK forum?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2014, 03:25:56 PM »
Dont fall into the trap thats Grionk fell into, he is now known as the getbig crybaby

I see you are now getting a little agitated and passive aggressive, I predict another total meltdown by Monday

Did your change of mood have anything to do with me confirming you will never post in the UK forum?

No my good friend, I enjoy the banter with you as always. Hopefully we both realize its never serious.
Sometimes you genuinely frustrate me and make me melt (I give you great credit for having that ability)
But this or near future is not one of those occasions.

Simple reason being is I am off-cycle and now generally very mellow as result of being shut down.
When I was going nuts I was on high test generally speaking.

Also I just feel I have become more experienced in not letting you or others get to me.

As for the UK forum, yes I would have loved to post there and contribute, even if only in the "your real life pic thread" which I enjoy.
But alas you have that power only to give the nod on that and I tapped out on that one a long time ago and you won. I give you that.

No point beating down on a man who's tapped out right?
Only makes the crowd boo you more.

Also would have been nice to train with you and the lads next week, but I am guessing I am not welcome....which is ok....hope you guys have fun all the same.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2014, 03:30:06 PM »
No my good friend, I enjoy the banter with you as always. Hopefully we both realize its never serious.
Sometimes you genuinely frustrate me and make me melt (I give you great credit for having that ability)
But this or near future is not one of those occasions.

Simple reason being is I am off-cycle and now generally very mellow as result of being shut down.
When I was going nuts I was on high test generally speaking.

Also I just feel I have become more experience in not letting you or others get to me.

As for the UK forum, yes I would have loved to post there and contribute, even if only in the "your real life pic thread" which I enjoy.
But alas you have that power only to give the nod on that and I tapped out on that one a long time ago and you won. I give you that.

No point beating down on a man who's tapped out right?
Only makes the crowd boo you more.

Also would have been nice to train with you and the lads next week, but I am guessing I am not welcome....which is ok....hope you guys have fun all the same.

I like this ^ junior.

I bet if you can actually keep it together for a month he may think about giving you a second chance on the ukboard. I'm not speaking for him at all - but Simon is a reasonable man and he may think about it.

A

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2014, 03:31:58 PM »
BigRo is a terrorist sympathizer, other than that, he is solid, just a bit misguided.

The rest of the list looks decent but I do not think ESF is negative at all.  He is always looking on the bright side and has some very colorful stories.  He is one of those people that can survive no matter what happens.

No nation should be allowed to get away with what Israel (and USA) does.

I am an Irish nationalist but I abhor the way the IRA did its dirty business.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
Ro, Manchester United or Liverpool?
O