Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More
nobheads when out
(1/6) > >>
latiuss:
Havnt been on the lash in ages, went out last night for couple mates bdays, 2nd bar two lads were mouthing eachother off about some chick or some shit and one of em threw his beer over matey who i was stood behind resulting in beer going on my sleeve. Blew up fucking grabbed the cu.nt and just threw him into a pillar ran up to him to kick his head in but got pulled back bouncers then chucked the prick out. I cant stand dikheads like that. Why chat shit for like 10mins just fucking act or shut up and have a good night. 
Simple Simon:
Why were you not thrown out?
latiuss:

--- Quote from: Simple Simon on October 18, 2014, 06:00:46 AM ---Why were you not thrown out?

--- End quote ---
Im a very chill person and because i didnt do anything. His chick bottled the matey he threw the drink over after id moved the nobhead out of the way. I was there for a good time like everyone else there so when they got chucked out it was all good. Just dont spill a drink on my fucking clothes
Henda:
You always get useless slavery cu nts out on the drink who have a few pints and think they are a prime Tyson and go on the look out for bother, never understand how a grown man is unable to handle a few drinks and feels the need to embarrass themselves with such behaviour
latiuss:

--- Quote from: bass generator on October 18, 2014, 07:07:08 AM ---You always get useless slavery cu nts out on the drink who have a few pints and think they are a prime Tyson and go on the look out for bother, never understand how a grown man is unable to handle a few drinks and feels the need to embarrass themselves with such behaviour

--- End quote ---

Coz i havnt drunk ina while  thought id end up loosing it but i didnt which was nice but my organs started hurting abit lol
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version