Author Topic: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys  (Read 38619 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: how to get over ex gf being with ofher guys
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2014, 09:04:15 AM »

Get over it by breaking some PB's in the gym.

Damn....what is his BW?

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 09:05:54 AM »
Rofl you are aware that the use of the word we is self inclusive?

I'd put faceless internet trolling down as childish  :P
Of course the word 'we' is self inclusive, I include myself in the quote, it would be a little presumptuous of me to exclude myself from the entire human race.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 09:06:15 AM »
flinstones threads piss me off because he doesnt appreciate how good his situation is

no baby mama coming after his coins

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 10:57:43 AM »
Why does this shit  bother us even if we  wouldn't take the  girl  back for all the money in the world?  every time I think of her with some other dude I get a sharp knife pain  to my stomach. :P.              But I don't want her  ???

Are you sure she's with another guy and not a girl. You think it's possible she's a lesbian?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 11:17:07 AM »
if you dont want her why do you care she fuckingother dudes

she fucked other dudes before you (possibly with you too) and will fuck other dudes after you

you are not unique snowflake and neither is she

we just animals

but wouldnt last a minute in the serengeti strugle for life

Probably because it took some time to realize what I had lost I guess. I had no job, didn't even have my own place when she met me and she still stayed with me anyway...

She knew I dealt with depression and tried getting me to go to counseling but I refused. So she tried  to help me on her own by taking me to the coast off the beach  with her every day and we'd just talk.

She used to tell me how all her friends boyfriends were buying them roses all the time and how she felt under appreciated. I told her   "Im not buying you shit.. the door is right there nobody is making you stay". She would get off the phone crying in tears telling me that a man who loved her I wouldn't let her leave so easily and that I should want to have her in my life.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 11:24:49 AM »
Are you sure she's with another guy and not a girl. You think it's possible she's a lesbian?
hmmmm haven't thought of this. I know she  had a girlfriend two years ago ..not some one night make out session but a  legitimate girlfriend  at one time who she broke up with because she was cheating on her with another guy.  it was emotional reasons, maybe she didn't trust men ...I don't know shed never really want to talk about it and still denies that she's bisexual.

I've  brought her to strip clubs with me and Ive seen the way she looks at women, don't think she's bisexual honestly.
l

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »

Damn....what is his BW?

His wiki says #251, I know he's moved up to the #105 (#231) weight class, so the wiki is probably close for off season weight.

As to the original question? As mentioned, find a new girl. Watch, after that 99% of all these annoying feelings will go away.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 11:39:15 AM »
Probably because it took some time to realize what I had lost I guess. I had no job, didn't even have my own place when she met me and she still stayed with me anyway...

She knew I dealt with depression and tried getting me to go to counseling but I refused. So she tried  to help me on her own by taking me to the coast off the beach  with her every day and we'd just talk.

She used to tell me how all her friends boyfriends were buying them roses all the time and how she felt under appreciated. I told her   "Im not buying you shit.. the door is right there nobody is making you stay". She would get off the phone crying in tears telling me that a man who loved her I wouldn't let her leave so easily and that I should want to have her in my life.

a lot happened in 3 months.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »

Wtf flin? And you are surprised why she left lol....

Read few books... There are some awesome littreture out there... People share experience and knowladge

For example

David Deida - The way of the superior men
Osho - about men
Osho - about women
!

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2014, 11:42:40 AM »
Wtf flin? And you are surprised why she left lol....

Read few books... There are some awesome littreture out there... People share experience and knowladge

For example

David Deida - The way of the superior men
Osho - about men
Osho - about women

this is the only book he needs

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2014, 11:52:19 AM »
 :D not gonna hurt indeed
!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2014, 12:30:14 PM »
Is this the aftermath of the ''solid 10'' you went paranoid on some time ago?

No tve never gotten into a relationship with a legit 10/10 before. Don't think anyone here has honestly..

Realistically I thought she was a 7 amazing ass nice face..and the more I got to know her the prettier she got. It's weird how that shit happens...you connect with a chick and she just gets sexier.

pm me fellas and Ill show you her.  Just be straight up with me  is this chick even worth missing? few of my friends told me I should do way better but they all said she was hot before so I need non biased opinion
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2014, 12:33:06 PM »
No tve never gotten into a relationship with a legit 10/10 before. Don't think anyone here has honestly..

Realistically I thought she was a 7 amazing ass nice face..and the more I got to know her the prettier she got. It's weird how that shit happens...you connect with a chick and she just gets sexier.

pm me fellas and Ill show you her.  Just be straight up with me  is this chick even worth missing  ? few of my friends told me I should do way better but they all said she was hot before so IDK

What sort of friend tells you your girlfriend isnt attractive enough for you?

Im sure you are a 45 year old basement dweller and not this eternally 21 year old loser you portray yourself to be.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2014, 12:35:42 PM »
Pics or fuck off

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2014, 12:52:31 PM »
If your ex was average it may works! Bcz average is pretty easy to find...If your ex was a lottery win, hole in one etc etc...u will be fucked for life! : )

It's usually easy for most guys to  find a chick to sleep with who was as hot or hotter than their ex.. hell Im talking to a hotter chick now. finding one who you connected with like your ex is another story

no chemistry= bye. Id take a 7 with chemistry who I enjoy being around over a boring 9  any day.
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »
Maybe you should email tbums and pay him for advices on aspects of the heart, like the time time you paid him for gear advices's

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
flinstones I watched the video, this is a very average looking girl (7/10 is very very generous) and she seems really needy and not too bright.

You can do better, move on to bigger/better things like bettering yourself, a man should not define himself by his relationship with a woman.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2014, 12:59:53 PM »
Masturbating like a teenager until you rip your cock clean off will loosen that clenched stomach.

Funniest post I've read in a very long time. Hahaha.

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 01:03:01 PM »
flinstones I watched the video, this is a very average looking girl (7/10 is very very generous) and she seems really needy and not too bright.

You can do better, move on to bigger/better things like bettering yourself, a man should not define himself by his relationship with a woman.

Did she look frightened?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 01:03:16 PM »

You're kiddin, right ?! What in the fuck, man ? Lol !! Some cold shit, bruh ! :/

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 01:33:40 PM »
I think I found your problem, you need to move the switch from "Beta Bitch" to "Alpha Man"

Ask the trainer how to do it.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
hmmmm haven't thought of this. I know she  had a girlfriend two years ago ..not some one night make out session but a  legitimate girlfriend  at one time who she broke up with because she was cheating on her with another guy.  it was emotional reasons, maybe she didn't trust men ...I don't know shed never really want to talk about it and still denies that she's bisexual.

I've  brought her to strip clubs with me and Ive seen the way she looks at women, don't think she's bisexual honestly.

LOL you were supposed to say ''no way''. And I was gonna say 'because she doesn't like pussy's'

Your weak man, its ok to admit it. Your sitting there thinking about her being with other guys? That's what little boys think. Why isn't SHE asking how to get over and x bf being with other girls? You'll be that man someday.

Your going to feel like shit, like a piece of you is missing, and anyone that's not a piece of shit would too. Trust me, one day you'll meet a girl and look back at her and laugh. Use the pain to guide you to were you need to be.

Even if you didn't like the girl she was someone you always talked to, texted, hung out with. Theirs an emptiness that you need to fill. Pick up a new hobby. Improve yourself. Get some new clothes, get a haircut. Next time she see's you she's going to want you back and your gonna say no fucking way.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2014, 01:50:51 PM »
I think I found your problem, you need to move the switch from "Beta Bitch" to "Alpha Man"

Ask the trainer how to do it.

After all the Joon and Enzo stuff I'm starting to wonder if the trainer is your gimmick...  ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2014, 01:53:21 PM »
LOL you were supposed to say ''no way''. And I was gonna say 'because she doesn't like pussy's'

Your weak man, its ok to admit it. Your sitting there thinking about her being with other guys? That's what little boys think. Why isn't SHE asking how to get over and x bf being with other girls? You'll be that man someday.

Your going to feel like shit, like a piece of you is missing, and anyone that's not a piece of shit would too. Trust me, one day you'll meet a girl and look back at her and laugh. Use the pain to guide you to were you need to be.

Even if you didn't like the girl she was someone you always talked to, texted, hung out with. Theirs an emptiness that you need to fill. Pick up a new hobby. Improve yourself. Get some new clothes, get a haircut. Next time she see's you she's going to want you back and your gonna say no fucking way.

In all seriousness, EXTREMELY sound advice.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2014, 01:54:12 PM »
After all the Joon and Enzo stuff I'm starting to wonder if the trainer is your gimmick...  ;D

Now that would be hilarious.