Author Topic: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...  (Read 341242 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Schmoe'in - They see me schmoe'in they hatin...
« Reply #525 on: July 03, 2016, 11:46:26 AM »
There appears to be some money in his underwear too.
and either a cock ring on or he is starting to enjoy the attention!
w

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #526 on: July 03, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #527 on: July 04, 2016, 06:25:43 AM »
all of japan people are schmoes

Yakuza?
The tattoos...

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #528 on: July 13, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »
Schmoe in a hoodie:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #529 on: July 13, 2016, 05:24:37 AM »
Ultimate schmoe:

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: July 13, 2016, 06:20:23 AM »
Schmoe in a hoodie:
ive been known to kiss various body parts of people I like:)
w

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #531 on: July 16, 2016, 12:36:28 AM »
Ultimate schmoe:

He clearly likes male attention.   ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #532 on: July 16, 2016, 04:03:12 AM »
Ultimate schmoe:

Is this the "Idiot Abroad" fella?

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2016, 09:58:52 PM »

That guy, Pakulski I believe his name is, seems kind of shy in rel life, but on stage his posing always has a homoerotic touch appealing to "hey, look how big and intimidating I look".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: July 18, 2016, 11:01:09 PM »
That guy, Pakulski I believe his name is, seems kind of shy in rel life, but on stage his posing always has a homoerotic touch appealing to "hey, look how big and intimidating I look".

It has been said before and it will be said again....getting almost naked on stage in front of mostly other men, is pretty gay when you think about it. In fact, standing in front of a mirror, snapping selfies of your own body is gay or at least reeks of self love.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #535 on: July 19, 2016, 01:33:50 AM »
It has been said before and it will be said again....getting almost naked on stage in front of mostly other men, is pretty gay when you think about it. In fact, standing in front of a mirror, snapping selfies of your own body is gay or at least reeks of self love.

Because both of you simply want it to be gay. Did you guys ever became aware of the fact that hetero brain functions differently? I guess not ::)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2016, 04:07:19 AM »

I think I agree. I was just noticing he has like two personalities: in real life he seems like shy and calmed whereas on stage, well, you know what I meant...  :)

Because both of you simply want it to be gay. Did you guys ever became aware of the fact that hetero brain functions differently? I guess not ::)

I don't think one brain is any holier than the other and I don't think hetero bodybuilders are any less sexual than gay bodybuilders. I think they both bodybuilders share the same athletic and sexual/erotic interest in becoming muscular.

I have noticed a pattern in him. I can be the only one though, but just look at this video. Ben is all flirty and touchy.
Branch, on the other hand, is not showing any particular flirty attitude, He is just completing his task. You can compare.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #537 on: July 19, 2016, 04:40:05 AM »
I don't think one brain is any holier than the other and I don't think hetero bodybuilders are any less sexual than gay bodybuilders. I think they both bodybuilders share the same athletic and sexual/erotic interest in becoming muscular.

I have noticed a pattern in him. I can be the only one though, but just look at this video. Ben is all flirty and touchy.
Branch, on the other hand, is not showing any particular flirty attitude, He is just completing his task. You can compare.

Did I said 'holier'? It has been shown that the brain structure & functioning of gay men/women are & function differently. Over and over again, you feel the need to translate male behavior as homoerotic gestures. As an hetero guy I can guarantee you that you're wrong, but you seem too stubborn or proud to understand. Fact of the matter is that you can't dive into a brain of a heterosexual man.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #538 on: July 19, 2016, 10:59:09 AM »
A slut bber selling his asshole, to support his drug habit. Isn't this "sport" great.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: July 19, 2016, 12:11:31 PM »

You likely believe this because you want need bodybuilding to be straight in order to validate your participation in it. I'll cut you and others a break. Not everyone who is into bodybuilding is gay. No one is calling you gay. Personally, it makes no difference to me whether you or anyone else is or is not gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2016, 12:24:01 PM »
I think I agree. I was just noticing he has like two personalities: in real life he seems like shy and calmed whereas on stage, well, you know what I meant...  :)

I don't see what you see in this video. What I see is two bodybuilders having some fun while posing for their audience. Ben's playfulness with Branch, which Branch seems okay with doesn't make either of them gay nor does it make bodybuilding gay. Men who aren't afraid of physical contact actually seem more masculine. Watch any sport and you'll see this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2016, 12:59:02 PM »

It has been shown that the brain structure & functioning of gay men/women are & function differently.

Science agrees with you.

Scientists had already discovered that the brains of heterosexual and gay people of the same sex responded differently to stimuli, such as objects of sexual attraction and smells. The question that still remained was did these differences arise because of inherent brain differences or because of differences in the way gay and heterosexual people had "learned" to perceive these stimuli?

"PET and MRI show differences in cerebral asymmetry and functional connectivity between homosexual and heterosexual subjects."

A cognitive biology expert told BBC News that he believed these brain differences were decided early in the development of the fetus. There was no longer any argument, "if you are gay, you are born gay," he said.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111663.php

Other studies indicate the differences between men and women's brains isn't as dramatic as once believed. “There is no one type of male brain or female brain.” There is evidence supporting various scientific theories and conclusions with regards to our brains. All folks, whether male or female are somewhere on a continuum. Only 1% are at the extreme ends....as in all female or all male charactistics.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #543 on: July 19, 2016, 03:38:09 PM »
You likely believe this because you want need bodybuilding to be straight in order to validate your participation in it. I'll cut you and others a break. Not everyone who is into bodybuilding is gay. No one is calling you gay. Personally, it makes no difference to me whether you or anyone else is or is not gay.

That's a typical gay response; when a straight male feels different about a certain subject, then it's automatically an insecurity issue ::)

Science agrees with you.

Scientists had already discovered that the brains of heterosexual and gay people of the same sex responded differently to stimuli, such as objects of sexual attraction and smells. The question that still remained was did these differences arise because of inherent brain differences or because of differences in the way gay and heterosexual people had "learned" to perceive these stimuli?

"PET and MRI show differences in cerebral asymmetry and functional connectivity between homosexual and heterosexual subjects."

A cognitive biology expert told BBC News that he believed these brain differences were decided early in the development of the fetus. There was no longer any argument, "if you are gay, you are born gay," he said.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/111663.php

Other studies indicate the differences between men and women's brains isn't as dramatic as once believed. “There is no one type of male brain or female brain.” There is evidence supporting various scientific theories and conclusions with regards to our brains. All folks, whether male or female are somewhere on a continuum. Only 1% are at the extreme ends....as in all female or all male charactistics.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

I remember the news from 1988 where the Dutch neuro scientist Dick Swaab found out that the architecture of a certain part of the brain had a different structure, compared with a hetero person. Needless to say that the gay community responded with a meltdown in all colors of the rainbow..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: July 19, 2016, 05:04:14 PM »
1. That's a typical gay response; when a straight male feels different about a certain subject, then it's automatically an insecurity issue ::)

2. I remember the news from 1988 where the Dutch neuro scientist Dick Swaab found out the architecture of a certain part of the brain has a different structure, compared with a hetero person. Needless to say that the gay community responded with a meltdown in all colors of the rainbow..

1. I meant it to be a humorous, thoughtful and generous response, although I did expect to get a rise out of you and you complied. Did you read only the first sentence? Please understand that I am not trying to change your mind. In my book, each of us is allowed to believe what they want. I do have a question; why do you suppose there are so many comments and discussions surrounding the topic of bodybuilding and homosexuality? Could it be partly because of the bodybuilder rent boys, male strippers and webcam whores who service schmoes for dollars?

2. It is not clear to me why a gay person would object to Dick Swaab's theory. Many gay folks maintain they were "born gay" and that being so is not a choice. Personally, I don't believe it is so black or white.

On a side note, the visual your comment provided of the gay community melting down in all colors of the rainbow is hilarious....though some might take offense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #545 on: July 19, 2016, 06:08:50 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2016, 03:12:24 AM »
1. I meant it to be a humorous, thoughtful and generous response, although I did expect to get a rise out of you and you complied. Did you read only the first sentence? Please understand that I am not trying to change your mind. In my book, each of us is allowed to believe what they want. I do have a question; why do you suppose there are so many comments and discussions surrounding the topic of bodybuilding and homosexuality? Could it be partly because of the bodybuilder rent boys, male strippers and webcam whores who service schmoes for dollars?

2. It is not clear to me why a gay person would object to Dick Swaab's theory. Many gay folks maintain they were "born gay" and that being so is not a choice. Personally, I don't believe it is so black or white.

On a side note, the visual your comment provided of the gay community melting down in all colors of the rainbow is hilarious....though some might take offense.

1. To answer your question; very simple, bodybuilding is a visual sport/activity with someone's body as an object. The same goes for the seducing game, esp in the gay scene where someones look/appearance means being liked or not. Unfortunately many people lower their values for certain benefits, you see this everywhere in this fucked up society.

2. Like they can't think for me, I can't think for them. Maybe some of them feel offended because technically/statistically you can call it an abnormality..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2016, 12:36:58 PM »
1. To answer your question; very simple, bodybuilding is a visual sport/activity with someone's body as an object. The same goes for the seducing game, esp in the gay scene where someones look/appearance means being liked or not. Unfortunately many people lower their values for certain benefits, you see this everywhere in this fucked up society.

2. Like they can't think for me, I can't think for them. Maybe some of them feel offended because technically/statistically you can call it an abnormality..

1. Thanks for your thoughtful answer. Most people, whether gay or straight, are initially attracted to another person because they find that person attractive in some way. Usually, there has to be more than just that physical attraction for the relationship to progress.....except with very shallow people.

There is an interesting article in the current issue of Vanity Fair regarding prostitution in today's culture. The article proposes that for younger people today, prostituting themselves is no big deal. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/07/welcome-to-the-new-prostitution-economy If this is true than moral values for some folks have changed. That being said, there have always been folks willing to prostitute themselves for certain benefits.

2. If you accept that normal is often interpreted to mean the majority, you are right at least from the statistical aspect. Personally, I accept that we are all individuals who have the ability to think independently from each other. In terms of history, homosexuals have existed since the beginning of mankind. Throughout time and within various cultures, being gay was accepted and sometimes revered. "The winkte (homosexuals) were a respected segment of the Lakota culture and in fact were highly revered." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tim-giago/native-americans-and-homosexuality_b_2267967.html

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »
get a room, guys

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »