Author Topic: A word regarding identity theft  (Read 23160 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A word regarding identity theft
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2014, 04:46:16 PM »
says the "child" who had his head shit on by OMR at my request  ;)

the getbig ladder....LOLOL

there's me...and then there is the rest of you fuckwits,  it's funny you don't see me making butthurt comments about you every chance i get.  I just solve the problem 8)

start flapping your gums again, and we can re-solve it....dickhead  ;)

LMAO it's funny you don't see me making butthurt comments about you every chance i get

No because you're to busy hitting the report to mods button like the cry baby you are.  :'(

Settle down convict before I report you to your parole officer  8)

MikMaq

« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »

Quite honestly, I assume you'd have to run out of "supplies" before you were humiliated , never thought it would be this way.
Just connecting the dots here.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2014, 05:06:42 PM »
What the fuck would you know about ' normal ' ? Normal people don't have surgery to have silicone filled bags stuffed into their chests. Normal people don't have ' love affairs ' with people on other continents without ever meeting them , Normal people don't charge people money to watch them flex their muscles on the web-cam. Normal people bath themselves in internet drama.

What do you know about normal?

Good post. Normal people don't let midgets take a dump on their chests.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2014, 05:07:12 PM »
I wonder if she thinks I'm Arnold after winning the 75 Mr O.
YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT?
 Well that's the last time I PM my tits to an alleged Mr. Olympia on the internet!
 if you're not him,  why did you have me write "Arnold Numero Uno" and the date across my tits in lipstick?  God, I feel like such a whore...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:03 PM »
YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT?
 Well that's the last time I PM my tits to an alleged Mr. Olympia on the internet!
 if you're not him,  why did you have me write "Arnold Numero Uno" and the date across my tits in lipstick?  God, I feel like such a whore...

:D  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:11 PM »
YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT?

:-X

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:56 PM »
Booty makes a good point. Whoever is using the Mayor of McKay is doing so to try to embarrass Booty and not the mayor. Pretty childish behaviour classified under bullying. Pathetic even for Getbig.

Agreed.  It's basically a threat saying I know where you live and could be on your front door step tomorrow.  Mckay is a small town with less than 90K people and it would take zero effort for Chadwick to find her home address.  It's not cool to threaten a woman like this online.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
I swear the fuck I'm inventing a way to hide your post.

I don't even know what you said in this post.

she was obviously asserting that normal people have no concept of how internet message boards work, have never heard of "screennames,"  and  can't draw the distinction between parody and real life.  One can only assume people have been treating her like a piece of ass just because she is named "booty," and she is GODDAMN SICK OF IT!
As long as we're all (read:Groink, et al) changing handles, booty would like to request "hopeless romantic" or "respectable dame."  Or "PTPS," which is probably the most appropriate.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:31 PM »
I'm sure you spent all of five minutes on Google but don't rush to take the Bar exam yet.

Said politician would have no claim against the site and Ron under U.S. jurisprudence. And he'd basically have little chance in succeeding in a claim against posters in U.S. courts either. Instead he would probably be stomped and possibly ordered to pay attorney fees.

And if he tried to sue overseas, he wouldn't get very far either at least against a U.S. citizen or entity. Even if he won, under the SPEECH Act, American courts may not enforce foreign defamation judgments unless they are secured using laws that protect freedom of speech at least as well as ours do.

This has been an avxo presentation.

If they took libel action in uk they would shut down site.

Libel laws there are a joke and abused by rich people like lance Armstrong v the times. Either way, who cares about shitty no name politicians?

MikMaq

« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »
she was obviously asserting that normal people have no concept of how internet message boards work, have never heard of "screennames,"  and  can't draw the distinction between parody and real life.  One can only assume people have been treating her like a piece of ass just because she is named "booty," and she is GODDAMN SICK OF IT!
As long as we're all (read:Groink, et al) changing handles, booty would like to request "hopeless romantic" or "respectable dame."  Or "PTPS," which is probably the most appropriate.
Blah blah, I'm not ready your response either.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »
If they took libel action in uk they would shut down site.

Libel laws there are a joke and abused by rich people like lance Armstrong v the times. Either way, who cares about shitty no name politicians?

Unlikely - unless Ron is based in the UK and runs the site out of UK servers. If he's in the US then no UK court's judgement on defamation would stand in a US court because their laws protecting freedom of speech are basically non-existent and the SPEECH Act would kick in.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Normal people who don't post on getbig and who have no idea of the craziness that goes on here may think it's really her. No normal person would believe that posters such as Enzo would go to the lengths that they do to pretend to be somebody else.

It's your pussy that's on Jim Ardis' breath, isn't it?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2014, 05:49:40 PM »
Unlikely - unless Ron is based in the UK and runs the site out of UK servers. If he's in the US then no UK court's judgement on defamation would stand in a US court because their laws protecting freedom of speech are basically non-existent and the SPEECH Act would kick in.

Forum shopping allows so many avenues to potential plaintiffs. If I worked in private international law for a firm I would find a way to get jurisdiction in uk. Pretty sure author of la confidential who published in france and specifically not in uk still got sued in uk by lance and they had issues publishing. It was lance's constant threat. Granted gb is not a multinational but jurisdiction is malleable with internet issues.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2014, 06:09:20 PM »
Forum shopping allows so many avenues to potential plaintiffs. If I worked in private international law for a firm I would find a way to get jurisdiction in uk. Pretty sure author of la confidential who published in france and specifically not in uk still got sued in uk by lance and they had issues publishing. It was lance's constant threat. Granted gb is not a multinational but jurisdiction is malleable with internet issues.

They can try, but again, enforcing any UK defamation judgement in the US would be all but impossible. I see no credible argument to forum-shop in the UK anyways and the "Defamation Act 2013" passed by the UK parliament should make forum-shopping in the UK almost impossible.

It would either have to be a foreign court with jurisdiction and any decision made there would be disregarded by U.S. courts unless free speech laws were as robust as ours, or the case would have to be brought in the U.S. where it would almost certainly be laughed out-of-court.

Of course, I'm not a lawyer - and even if I were, nobody should take the legal advice I dispensed anonymous and for free on an Internet forum.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2014, 06:12:58 PM »
says the "child" who had his head shit on by OMR at my request  ;)

the getbig ladder....LOLOL

there's me...and then there is the rest of you fuckwits,  it's funny you don't see me making butthurt comments about you every chance i get.  I just solve the problem 8)

start flapping your gums again, and we can re-solve it....dickhead  ;)

That's right bully everyone but run for help or change names when the shit hits the fan.
Crybaby of getbig

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2014, 06:46:51 PM »
LOLOL.

The amount of butthurt twats I collect in my wake grows daily.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2014, 06:52:55 PM »
LMAO it's funny you don't see me making butthurt comments about you every chance i get

No because you're to busy hitting the report to mods button like the cry baby you are.  :'(

Settle down convict before I report you to your parole officer  8)

See ...this is the exact t hing that Simon got his head shit on for.

Shut the fuck up about my court case, and I dont have a parole, or even a probation...officer.

It's a lie...and I dont give a fuck what you dickheads "think"of my actions...you will be made to STFU   one way or the other.  You think I actually give a moment's thought to reporting you ?   LOLOL. you're a scumbag...who cares.. :D

Whet is it with you assholes that you are FASCINATED with my personal life.  I dont give a fuck what goes on in any of yours....LOLOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2014, 06:53:39 PM »
I'm not sure, I might of misquoted, but regardlesss if I got it wrong, I meant that second part.

It's the fucking internet why the fuck does shit have to be serious.

If I harass you, locate your family and inform them you are a drug addict, why the fuck should I care if you off yourself in response.

I miss the wild west internet.

More virus, less ads, and a lot more anti social behavior. ;D

Far too much consequence for everyone involved, for what is in reality just a bunch of digital signals.

That was the old internet. The new internet has been besieged by lawyers and scam artists looking for ways to make a buck.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »
See ...this is the exact t hing that Simon got his head shit on for.

Shut the fuck up about my court case, and I dont have a parole, or even a probation...officer.

It's a lie...and I dont give a fuck what you dickheads "think"of my actions...you will be made to STFU   one way or the other.  You think I actually give a moment's thought to reporting you ?   LOLOL. you're a scumbag...who cares.. :D
Hahahaha! Thats funny. Losing your cool right away.
What a hero. ::) Crying for for help "again" LOLOLOLOL!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »
you are on parol? for what?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2014, 07:04:35 PM »

No because you're to busy hitting the report to mods button like the cry baby you are.  :'(

Settle down convict before I report you to your parole officer  8)

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
Let me start out by saying that I don't know who this "Gigantic Event" douche is, or what his unhinged rants are all about. With that firmly established, let's get to it, shall we?

Congratulations, I guess, on not having a parole or probation officer. But it's not nice to tell people to shut up. 

It's a lie...and I dont give a fuck what you dickheads "think"of my actions...

You don't give a fuck and yet here you are, whining and complaining and demanding that people shut up, and threatening to "report" them.

you will be made to STFU   one way or the other.

LOL... that's precious. What are you gonna do, shank people with your toilet-paper stabby thing?

You think I actually give a moment's thought to reporting you ?

I don't know who you are, but from your posts I think you couldn't give a moment's thought, since that would require a functioning brain, instead of a collection of randomly-firing neurons. As for reporting people, here's the Internet's collective reply:

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2014, 07:32:14 PM »
Let me start out by saying that I don't know who this "Gigantic Event" douche is, or what his unhinged rants are all about. With that firmly established, let's get to it, shall we?

Congratulations, I guess, on not having a parole or probation officer. But it's not nice to tell people to shut up. 

You don't give a fuck and yet here you are, whining and complaining and demanding that people shut up, and threatening to "report" them.

LOL... that's precious. What are you gonna do, shank people with your toilet-paper stabby thing?

I don't know who you are, but from your posts I think you couldn't give a moment's thought, since that would require a functioning brain, instead of a collection of randomly-firing neurons. As for reporting people, here's the Internet's collective reply:

Hahahaha! Epic!
It is that obvious isn't it?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »
you are on parol? for what?

I think driving with a suspended license and had some drugs on him. Not a huge deal.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2014, 07:54:12 PM »
I think driving with a suspended license and had some drugs on him. Not a huge deal.
It isnt.
But he sure makes a big deal about it. (like evryone lies) ::)