Author Topic: A word regarding identity theft  (Read 23141 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: A word regarding identity theft
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2014, 06:46:15 PM »
Go fuck yourself.
I am right. The rules apply to everyone.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2014, 07:01:06 PM »
So I guess my request to change my nickname to Kevin Levrone is off limits now ???

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »
I am right. The rules apply to everyone.

Jesus do you not get it? Most people here say you try to make every thread about you. You reply ostensibly supporting omr then list a poster you don't like assuming the identity of some no name politician (aussie) we all know is fake then want to contact her when she doesn't know and couldn't possibly give a fuck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2014, 07:14:23 PM »
where's the two faggots  to yell at everyone to "stop bullying booty" ?   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2014, 07:18:17 PM »
where's the two faggots  to yell at everyone to "stop bullying booty" ?   ::)
What you do is bully. The others just be dicks. There is a difference. And the two guys you mention are my mates.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2014, 07:19:51 PM »
No one except the politican being impersonated. It's the same thing.

You are a painfully dumb human being. If you didn't have those nice tits I'm not sure what purpose you would serve on this planet.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 07:24:41 PM »
I totally agree. It's wrong plain and simple. I still don't understand though how it's okay for Chadwick the beta to be able to use a politicians name and her pic and impersonate her. This could upset the real person if someone finds her posts on here etc. It doesn't hurt me as I know it's Chadwick. But I find it hypocritical that it's okay to impersonate someone with a career in politics. I have thought about contacting her so that she was aware of it.
Jesus Christ, just stfu already.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »
bodybuilders  ::)

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2014, 07:27:35 PM »
I totally agree. It's wrong plain and simple. I still don't understand though how it's okay for Chadwick the beta to be able to use a politicians name and her pic and impersonate her. This could upset the real person if someone finds her posts on here etc. It doesn't hurt me as I know it's Chadwick. But I find it hypocritical that it's okay to impersonate someone with a career in politics. I have thought about contacting her so that she was aware of it.

my god booty just fuck off, dont ruin the thread its not about you and your childish bullshit, I wish your mom had given you more attention as a kid so you would not attention whore so much.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
What you do is bully. The others just be dicks. There is a difference. And the two guys you mention are my mates.

If you are unsure you have same bad habit i have of crowbarring personal stories or experiences into every conversation. I do it in real life to express empathy but it annoys people as it seems narcissistic.

It is ok to be.a passenger sometimes and not everyone cares about you wanting to.be relevant. Again i do the.same thing often just be aware. Why complain to someone unaffected? For her or you?  in this case for you....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2014, 07:30:15 PM »

You're like the dumbest poster I've come across.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2014, 07:32:03 PM »
If you are unsure you have same bad habit i have of crowbarring personal stories or experiences into every conversation. I do it in real life to express empathy but it annoys people as it seems narcissistic.

It is ok to be.a passenger sometimes and not everyone cares about you wanting to.be relevant. Again i do the.same thing often just be aware. Why complain to someone unaffected? For her or you?  in this case for you....
I think about other people's feelings. I know nobody would like it, including this woman being impersonated by Chadwick. It doesn't affect me. It could hurt her though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2014, 07:32:12 PM »

explain to me how you "bully" someone online. it's not like I'm telling you to be quiet or I'll break your neck....you're on the other side of the planet.

I don't threaten you with personal information. the fact that  you're a woman is irrelevant.  what is relevant is you're an idiot.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2014, 07:36:09 PM »

OMG  ::)  Will you STFU about that already.  Geezus.  Her name is Deirdre Comerford for crying out loud.   Provide any real evidence of the DFord doing anything but annoying you.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2014, 07:37:07 PM »
OMG  ::)  Will you STFU about that already.  Geezus.  Her name is Deirdre Comerford for crying out loud.   Provide any real evidence of the DFord doing anything but annoying you.
10 pounds of lemons in the mail..... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »

I think this post qualifies as more of a helicopter than a stealth bomber.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »
There is a member named "Jadevon Clowney" here who apparently is impersonating some sort of African scamp.  I think it should be looked into.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 07:42:03 PM »

explain to me how you "bully" someone online. it's not like I'm telling you to be quiet or I'll break your neck....you're on the other side of the planet.

I don't threaten you with personal information. the fact that  you're a woman is irrelevant.  what is relevant is you're an idiot.

Yep, there are like 5 females posting regularly on here. Booty is the onlye one who gets some $hit.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2014, 07:44:49 PM »
I think this post qualifies as more of a helicopter than a stealth bomber.

I said most of the time, not all
  ;)
:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2014, 07:45:19 PM »
There is a member named "Jadevon Clowney" here who apparently is impersonating some sort of African scamp.  I think it should be looked into.

LOL.

those scamps and their "rascality"  ;D

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2014, 08:00:04 PM »
Che I want to thank you for making literally making me LOL!!  ;D ;D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2014, 08:47:32 PM »

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2014, 08:51:14 PM »
Everyone,

The practice of impersonating individuals by the use of their pictures and/or real names needs to stop.

This is a serious offense and can lead to lawsuits that can become detrimental to Ron and ultimately our posting experience.

This started with Wes Gasparotto. The individual reached out to us and asked that his name be removed from the forum. Now, we had Alexis Gonzalez and the impersonation through the ENZO handle. Seriously, this is not cool and needs to stop.

Most of the guys being impersonated are NPC competitors that are trying their best to make it within the industry. When you impersonate these individuals and pass your words as theirs, they can get into deep trouble, get terrible placings, not get sponsorship deals and find themselves in serious problems.

Lets be fair folks and stop the nonsense.

Please feel free to discuss and say your part. We'd like to hear your stance on all of this as well.

"1"

So you're saying NPC & IFBB contests are fixed?   ;)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2014, 08:56:58 PM »
 So when a large nosed individual pretending to be someone else is caught for the hundredth time, just how much of his fathers money does he have to give to Ron for it to be forgiven? Is it a flat fee or does it increase with each offense?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:04 PM »
I would like the queen vissy and Mayor Of Bodybuilding getbig handles looked in to pronto, I shall be forwarding the information to Vissy who will be casting an eye over it, then to the Mayor who will be reading it while wearing Centropianis soiled thong over his head.I will not stand idly by and watch these heinous crimes go unpunished