Author Topic: Obama likely to spring major decisions on public after midterms  (Read 743 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama likely to spring major decisions on public after midterms
« on: November 03, 2014, 11:50:17 PM »
Major moves postponed until lame-duck session over concern about potential backlash.

Regardless of the outcomes of Tuesday’s midterm elections, President Obama is preparing to spring several major decisions on the public that he has postponed because of his concern about political backlash.

Although presidents often sign legislation in lame-duck sessions of Congress, it’s unusual for a president to hide his executive “to do” list from voters on so many important subjects, such as sanctions against Iran, immigration reform and nominating the next attorney general.

“It’s extraordinary that he is thinking about taking certain types of action that will have broad effects on our economy, on the makeup of our country, on virtually every aspect of American life, and we don’t know what those are,” said Richard Kelsey, assistant dean at the George Mason University School of Law.

The biggest action looming is Mr. Obama’s plan to issue an executive order on immigration that effectively would grant amnesty to some of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S. The president initially planned to act in September, but nervous Democratic Senate candidates in Republican-leaning states persuaded him to wait until after the elections....

www.washingtontimes.com

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Obama likely to spring major decisions on public after midterms
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 11:57:11 PM »
That's a great way to govern.  You know your "decisions" are going to piss people off so just wait until the election is over to avoid people actually voting against things that they don't like.  Convenient.

That's pretty interesting after we were expressly told that this was to be the most transparent administration in American history.

FUCKING LIAR!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 05:01:14 AM »
That's a great way to govern.  You know your "decisions" are going to piss people off so just wait until the election is over to avoid people actually voting against things that they don't like.  Convenient.

That's pretty interesting after we were expressly told that this was to be the most transparent administration in American history.

FUCKING LIAR!

Its done all the time...
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 05:41:47 AM »
He'll be lucky his own party lets him stay in office. After today's election the political distance will start growing as those who want to stay in office in '16 start positioning themselves..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 06:02:20 AM »
Yeah, here comes the 'DGAF' self destruction

Political games are over, time to railroad through as much garbage as possible in the last few months in otfice because dammit, no one would vote in my shitty idealistic nonsense, so im going to shove it down your throat dammit!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 06:02:56 AM »
Obama can go f himself.   He is a terrorist

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 06:12:22 AM »

Its done all the time...

So that makes it OK? Not a surprise this country is circling the drain with assclowns like you running around. Perhaps you can convert some airsoft guns when the welfare zombies come for you.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 06:15:00 AM »
I've been saying it for 2 years.  JUST WAIT til the 2014 mid-terms are over.  THAT is when the liberal executive order onslaught begins.  This is why it was imperative to start the impmeachment process before then.  I guess we get to see what happens now :(

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 01:08:24 PM »
I've been saying it for 2 years.  JUST WAIT til the 2014 mid-terms are over.  THAT is when the liberal executive order onslaught begins.  This is why it was imperative to start the impmeachment process before then.  I guess we get to see what happens now :(

This is what I don't understand, an executive order is not carte blanche for the POTUS to do whatever the hell he feels like.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »
This is what I don't understand, an executive order is not carte blanche for the POTUS to do whatever the hell he feels like.

agreed 100%.   And it's what worthless libs were saying on getbig from 2001 to 2008.

Bush scrapped the presidential records act via executive order - so we'll never know a tenth of the shit obama and his people are doing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 01:22:18 PM »
He's going to deport himself?

Coward in chief

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 01:46:08 PM »
He's going to deport himself?

Coward in chief

well, if he followed the 'mandate', assuming we see one, that would be an option.

Since he ignored the very obvious 2010 mandate, it's safe to assume he'll ignore this one too.

Repubs CAN impeach obama now.  And without a senate fight (as with clinton), they can do it in just a few months.  It's really something to think about.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 11:03:02 AM »
So that makes it OK? Not a surprise this country is circling the drain with assclowns like you running around. Perhaps you can convert some airsoft guns when the welfare zombies come for you.

Thanks I just spit up my water...think my comp is gonna die. ;D
L