Author Topic: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose  (Read 13056 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Terrorist attack in Canada, Multiple shooters on the loose
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2014, 02:49:15 PM »
not to be a pride-est but globally were seen as very affable nice people. peacekeepers.

but I think you'll see a bit of USSR in the way we handle things of this nature in our homeland.  

we'll tolerate protesting even be accommodating to put aside our own traditions to have you in our country and feel welcome.

but this will get you sorted right fucking quick.

I will admit that I was impressed at how quickly the RCMP a sorted those cocks out. Hell, the sergeant-at-arms at the cemetery took the first guy out. So much for the theory that his weapon was ornamental.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
Saw photos, even their police ride in tanks with full miliarty amrs and garbs.  Common People are fucked

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2014, 03:15:25 PM »
I will admit that I was impressed at how quickly the RCMP a sorted those cocks out. Hell, the sergeant-at-arms at the cemetery took the first guy out. So much for the theory that his weapon was ornamental.

an attack on the capital and where Canada's anti terrorist unit happens to be stationed.

recipe for 'not ending well'.

b

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2014, 03:27:38 PM »
A Muslim convert!!!   I knew it!!  Religion of Peace, of peace!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2014, 03:45:23 PM »
Well at least this will change a lot of Canadian minds that were giving ISIS, Hamas a free pass.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2014, 03:53:15 PM »
Canada will deal with this the way that they deal with everything: more gun control. Lever action rifles and double barrel shotguns? Gone!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2014, 03:55:37 PM »
Canada will deal with this the way that they deal with everything: more gun control. Lever action rifles and double barrel shotguns? Gone!
That sucks.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2014, 04:03:57 PM »

I think gun control won't be an issue. it would meet with a lot of resistance. a vast majority of cdn's are rural and hunt or family that have. guns/ hunting are rooted in our culture. in fact Inuit and native Indians to this day depend on hunting for sustenance and income.

what will suck is our freedom to walk around Parliament Hill and the seat of our govt might now be restricted / limited. the PM will prolly have to move as the house is primarily as residential home on Sussex Drive w not much in the way of security measures aside from the people who watch it. 

the world is changing. finally it's bullshit has come to our door.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2014, 04:06:54 PM »
it will all be forgotten in two weeks from now.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »
'When a country has no leadership and no direction.
This is what happens.
Canada has lost it soul, if it every had one except for Quebec.
Vote for an Independent Quebec.
Get us out of this bowing to a Queen and bending over for the USA Corporate Military machine.
I remember when the Dominion of Canada was at peace with all the peoples of the world.'

I found this comment interesting, would this be a general feeling of people in Quebec?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2014, 04:35:10 PM »
This is what happens.
Get us out of this bowing to a Queen and bending over for the USA Corporate Military machine.
I remember when the Dominion of Canada was at peace with all the peoples of the world.'

I found this comment interesting, would this be a general feeling of people in Quebec?

separatists maybe. but the Referendum vote in 1995 showed a small majority of the province of Quebec was still loyal to the country as a whole and the move to separate got voted down. and that was at the height of the referendum movement. I'm sure now a vast majority of quebecers are very much against separatism.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »
Everyone will speak english in quebec before it ever becomes independant.

BTW it could have happened anywhere in the world and will keep happening.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2014, 04:38:51 PM »
I'm a little disappointed.  We haven't had one person claim this attack was orchestrated by the Jews.  You guys are getting soft.
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2014, 04:53:56 PM »

separatists maybe. but the Referendum vote in 1995 showed a small majority of the province of Quebec was still loyal to the country as a whole and the move to separate got voted down. and that was at the height of the referendum movement. I'm sure now a vast majority of quebecers are very much against separatism.

thanks, I am not much familiar with politics in Canada but I do know about independence movement in Quebec.
We had a referendum in 1999 about Australia becoming a republic and replacing the Queen as a head of state with a president. 55% voted against I believe, which was not a big margin.
Not sure what is the feeling now but with increased influx of immigrants from Asia and India this might change soon.
I can bet any money in 30-40 years Chinese will be official language in Australia.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:50 PM »
This is the guy that was killed pretty fucked up. Apparently his assailant raised his hands in celebration after he shot him and then took off.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2014, 05:53:56 PM »
To cleanse the world of the horrors of Islam extremists you would also have to discard all religions. That would be great but unfortunately vested interests won't let that happen.

People would literally prefer to die than abandon their deepest beliefs.

Living in Australia is usually peaceful and I think this is because the climate is great and there is plenty of room for everyone.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:22 PM »
It'll never happen, but what is needed is a law BANNING ISLAM.

It truly amazes me how many, no matter how obvious the true nature of the Islamic faith, continue to find arguments against those who speak the truth.

People, "radicals" are merely individuals who are actually true Muslims.

We continue to allow Muslims to populate our lands, building one mosque after another, bending a little here, bending a little there ... This will never end until we finally come to fully accept that Islam and non-Muslim countries are completely incompatible with one another.

It's not racism. It is fact. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2014, 06:23:21 PM »

It's not racism. It is fact. 

It's unfortunate that you even have to say this.  Islam is not a race but a religious and political ideology yet they've taken the issue of racism and used it to their advantage.  Anyone who dare criticizes Islam will be branded a racist or Islamaphobic and summarily ignored and shouted down as a racist hate monger.  It's a great strategy for deflecting criticism and they are well aware of this.  Bleeding heart idiots like Ben Affleck fall for it hook line and sinker.  It's the kink in the armor of western civilization.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2014, 06:24:07 PM »
To cleanse the world of the horrors of Islam extremists you would also have to discard all religions. That would be great but unfortunately vested interests won't let that happen.

People would literally prefer to die than abandon their deepest beliefs.

Living in Australia is usually peaceful and I think this is because the climate is great and there is plenty of room for everyone.

To cleanse the world of Islam, you could rend a hole in the earth and bury a billion souls alive and then spend the next several generations trying to forget what you did. Islam may yet force the rest of the world to this step. Unpalatable, but you'd be surprised as to what a "civilized" people would do if existence of oneself and one's family is at stake.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2014, 06:32:52 PM »
This is what happens.

Sounds like Bloc Quebecois or possible watered down FLQ material.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our friends in Canada.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2014, 07:03:02 PM »
Blowback.

This.  Note to Stephen Harper; keep us out of shit that is not our business and things like this won't happen.  Hopefully they will still let you keep your Bilderberg membership just the same.  Thanks in advance.  

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2014, 07:04:17 PM »

Fuck the separatists.

Most dumbasses who are, are simply because their family was also separatist.
There is absolutely no way quebec could survive as a country.

And yes at least 75 pourcent are against separatism

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »
This.  Note to Stephen Harper; keep us out of shit that is not our business and things like this won't happen.  Hopefully they will still let you keep your Bilderberg membership just the same.  Thanks in advance.  
You deserve to be shot and pissed on, western society is being targeted by people who are socially 1000's of years behind in evolution and this is your thought. It's people like you who enable this scum to do what they do.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2014, 07:22:00 PM »
This.  Note to Stephen Harper; keep us out of shit that is not our business and things like this won't happen.  Hopefully they will still let you keep your Bilderberg membership just the same.  Thanks in advance. 

this couldnt be more wrong.

bleeding hearts are going to say 'this is cause we went into iraq'. this had nothing to do with that.

this a cancer that is spreading. we went into iraq to cut it out. some of it spread before we could stop it. thats the long and short of it.

this has becomes global sir. there is no isolationism anymore. that all ended long before we went into iraq.
b