Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 85278 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2014, 08:12:31 PM »
Axvo is cool. I've never seen anyone on here that can debate the way he can.

You know, for all our back-and-forth, I do appreciate you saying that. You're a cool guy Joe and respect you even though we don't see eye to eye. I just wish you'd answer that one question I posted in a thread a while ago about exercises to help get rid of occasional back pain! Speaking of back pain, where's my free Obamacare dammit?!

no doubt but holy fuck he'd give an asprin a headache.

Haha! You aren't the first to express that sentiment, but I've never heard it put quite like that. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »
Alright, I want to settle this thing. Found a very succinct quote, from the Chief of Defense Protective Service (DPS) - law enforcement authority at the Pentagon - about the period Secretary Rumsfeld removed himself from communication. It was given as a matter of record for the Historical Office of the DOD:

I hate to explain things that should be obvious to anyone that wants to claim an opinion (hi, Ropo) but: by being in the National Command Authority, it was Rumsfeld's job to see that Rules of Engagement were in effect for a mass-murdering threat that had shown itself to exist not once, not twice, but three times at the point he disappeared from communication.

No rules had been established: there had been no attempt to take even a single step toward doing that, despite the time that had passed since the first two attacks. That is a cold, hard fact - as seen in the official 9/11 Report itself.  

By being in such a state, the probability of an attacking plane to successfully destroy buildings and kill in mass numbers, etc., was dramatically raised. By being in such a state where the Secretary cannot be contacted, it is all but guaranteed.

That's why it is beyond striking, that the Secretary removed himself from communication.

Well, that could be striking for some foil hat imbecile, but other us see things differently: What you stupid's are unable to understand, is for example the timeline. First strike were North Tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m. That seem to be just a freak accident and it didn't even rise a panic. Shit happens. Second strike were the South Tower of the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m, and at this point it seem to be evident that it was a terrorist act, but only few knew that there were still two airplanes which doesn't answer the calls. The hit in the Pentagon was at 9:37 a.m., while secretary Rumsfeld were in the meeting in it. At 9:40 a.m., the FAA grounded all aircraft within the continental U.S.

In what moment secretary Rumsfeld should have spring at the bat cave and save the world? Between 9:03 to 9:40 there were hundred of planes over the USA, so it would have been funny to see how trigger happy USAF fly around and shot down everything which moves, because just about no one fucking knew where those two planes were, and those few who knew, didn't know the whole picture. You have to face the fact that the ragheads surprise USA it's pants down, because you were living in the arrogant illusion believing that no harm can come upon you. There is nothing what Rumsfeld could have done in that timeframe, which would have some effect to the outcome. It is only in your imagination, and imaginations of the foil hat morons, that stool water of the human kind. Just look what your highest commander, the president were doing? He was sitting in the day care center, reading fairytales with his book upside down. That is perfect poster picture of things which went wrong at the 9/11: there were a terrorist act, and then the historical clusterfuck, where bunch of apes went apeshit. Fact is, that your military etc. organizations couldn't do better even if they have receive a invitation at this event week earlier, because command chains and connections between civil organizations and military were too complicated. It is so fucking easy to look back and try to invent new meanings to things which went wrong, but the bottom line is still same: there were no conspiracy which involved USA government etc., there were no controlled demolition, only uncontrolled fucking morons running around with their big heads banging together  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2014, 12:54:30 PM »
Seattle beat Carolina 13-9.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
Well, that could be striking for some foil hat imbecile, but other us see things differently: What you stupid's are unable to understand, is for example the timeline. First strike were North Tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m. That seem to be just a freak accident and it didn't even rise a panic. Shit happens. Second strike were the South Tower of the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m, and at this point it seem to be evident that it was a terrorist act, but only few knew that there were still two airplanes which doesn't answer the calls. The hit in the Pentagon was at 9:37 a.m., while secretary Rumsfeld were in the meeting in it. At 9:40 a.m., the FAA grounded all aircraft within the continental U.S.

In what moment secretary Rumsfeld should have spring at the bat cave and save the world? Between 9:03 to 9:40 there were hundred of planes over the USA, so it would have been funny to see how trigger happy USAF fly around and shot down everything which moves, because just about no one fucking knew where those two planes were, and those few who knew, didn't know the whole picture. You have to face the fact that the ragheads surprise USA it's pants down, because you were living in the arrogant illusion believing that no harm can come upon you. There is nothing what Rumsfeld could have done in that timeframe, which would have some effect to the outcome. It is only in your imagination, and imaginations of the foil hat morons, that stool water of the human kind. Just look what your highest commander, the president were doing? He was sitting in the day care center, reading fairytales with his book upside down. That is perfect poster picture of things which went wrong at the 9/11: there were a terrorist act, and then the historical clusterfuck, where bunch of apes went apeshit. Fact is, that your military etc. organizations couldn't do better even if they have receive a invitation at this event week earlier, because command chains and connections between civil organizations and military were too complicated. It is so fucking easy to look back and try to invent new meanings to things which went wrong, but the bottom line is still same: there were no conspiracy which involved USA government etc., there were no controlled demolition, only uncontrolled fucking morons running around with their big heads banging together  ;D

If that's true, how could he have known it?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2014, 04:26:14 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2014, 04:17:05 AM »
If that's true, how could he have known it?

Maybe he have a brains? I bet that he was knowing that situation then better than you know it now, and everything else is speculation by the foil hat stupidity.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
Maybe he have a brains? I bet that he was knowing that situation then better than you know it now, and everything else is speculation by the foil hat stupidity.

His brain would tell him he is removed from communication, and that he isn't psychic.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2014, 01:25:26 PM »
His brain would tell him he is removed from communication, and that he isn't psychic.

So, what he could done? He didn't have a bat cave, or foil hat crystal ball to guide him to be a hero of the day. Shooting down all the airplanes would be bad policy, and those fucking suicide-ragheads didn't cooperate, so what to do? He went to help victims of the hit at the pentagon. How that chance things to worse?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2014, 05:05:41 PM »
So, what he could done? He didn't have a bat cave, or foil hat crystal ball to guide him to be a hero of the day. Shooting down all the airplanes would be bad policy, and those fucking suicide-ragheads didn't cooperate, so what to do? He went to help victims of the hit at the pentagon. How that chance things to worse?

That's why rules are used, Ropo, because it's nearly the opposite of "shooting down all the airplanes", and it provides an indicator as to whether someone is cooperative.

If a plane takes a certain path, or it gets maneuvered in a way that's been determined as unacceptable, it needs to have been made clear beforehand what the reaction will be, as it is already moving at hundreds of miles per hour.

That's all Rumsfeld needed to commit himself to, and nothing else. Removing himself as a necessary authority to hand the matter over to the lower levels of military ought to have been immediate (as he finally did that morning, after the destruction had run its course), but he removed himself from communication, instead.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2014, 05:24:10 PM »
That's why rules are used, Ropo, because it's nearly the opposite of "shooting down all the airplanes".

If a plane takes a certain path, or it gets maneuvered in a way that's been determined as unacceptable, it needs to have been made clear beforehand what the reaction will be, as it is already moving at hundreds of miles per hour.

That's all Rumsfeld needed to commit himself to, and nothing else. Removing himself as a necessary authority to hand the matter over to the lower levels of military ought to have been immediate (as he finally did that morning, after the destruction had run its course), but he removed himself from communication, instead.

Within minutes of Pane Stewart's plane not answering the FAA calls, a military Jet was sent up to investigate the situation. The military pilot flew right beside Stewarts plane and reported back that it was basically a ghost plane. How long did the terrorist have control of the planes that hit the towers and the pentagon?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
Within minutes of Pane Stewart's plane not answering the FAA calls, a military Jet was set up to investigate the situation. The military pilot flew right beside Stewarts plane and reported back that it was basically a ghost plane. How long did the terrorist have control of the planes that hit the towers and the pentagon?

There are explanations out there for that, whatever the worth. But the timeline as it played out was crazy slow, I know. Can't imagine that was intentional.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2014, 07:18:57 PM »
Did Carroll disrespect the guy, or not. I'm not yet sure what to think about it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »
Four days ago I declared this thread dead. Don't make me turn this car around!  >:(
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2014, 10:37:56 PM »
Did Carroll disrespect the guy, or not. I'm not yet sure what to think about it.

Who disrespects the military more? The left or a football coach?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2014, 11:30:46 PM »
Coach, you're doing what I used to do with lefty actors and musicians: rationalizing.

Carroll sounds like a conspiracy kook, plain and simple. Respect his coaching, fine, but please don't try to defend or dismiss his offensive conspiracy bullshit. Cornering a military general with such nonsense is indefensible and disrespectful as fuck.

Love ya, Joe. Nothing personal.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2014, 07:05:17 AM »
Who disrespects the military more? The left or a football coach?

Myself, I think no one is disrespected as much us, the citizens. That's my problem. I don't know exactly what Pete Carroll asked this person, but if the military man couldn't handle himself, I really wouldn't know what to say about it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
By the way, pretty obvious there was some effort to make sure that blame wouldn't be offset away from outsiders, any further than to accuse entire agencies of being "too competitive" against one another.

Unless they were competing to see which could remain inactive, longer, it really doesn't make sense.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2014, 10:02:57 AM »
Within minutes of Pane Stewart's plane not answering the FAA calls, a military Jet was set up to investigate the situation. The military pilot flew right beside Stewarts plane and reported back that it was basically a ghost plane. How long did the terrorist have control of the planes that hit the towers and the pentagon?

Good point you raise, btw, Snoman. Meant to mention that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2014, 01:21:35 AM »
That's why rules are used, Ropo, because it's nearly the opposite of "shooting down all the airplanes", and it provides an indicator as to whether someone is cooperative.

And as we know by experience, people does not act rationally in chaotic situation like that. That is called a human error. What it means is if you build idiot proof system, there still will be an idiot who make it fail, because idiots improve their performance. What 9/11 clearly proves is that your defense system wasn't idiot proof by any means. Try to live with that fact  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2014, 01:40:42 AM »
Within minutes of Pane Stewart's plane not answering the FAA calls, a military Jet was sent up to investigate the situation. The military pilot flew right beside Stewarts plane and reported back that it was basically a ghost plane. How long did the terrorist have control of the planes that hit the towers and the pentagon?

Within minutes? I quote: At 0933:38 EDT (6 minutes and 20 seconds after N47BA acknowledged the previous clearance), the controller instructed N47BA to change radio frequencies and contact another Jacksonville ARTCC controller. The controller received no response from N47BA. The controller called the flight five more times over the next 4 1/2 minutes but received no response." And then:

"About 0952 CDT,7 a USAF F-16 test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), Florida, was vectored to within 8 nm of N47BA.8 About 0954 CDT, at a range of 2,000 feet from the accident airplane"

So what? So the plane was already on air, near to accident plane (8 nautical miles). 9:33 plane didn't response, and 9:38 they called F-16 to investigate situation (4 ½ minutes later). At 9:54 plane was at  the side of the accident plane.  That mean 20 minutes, even when that F-16 were already flying near by. In timeline of 9/11 that 20 minutes wouldn't chance a bit, because no one really know at that time what they were looking for. Pane Stewart's flight was on radar as flights normally do, so they didn't have to look where it is. Do you understand how big difference that is? And what I quoted was:

National Transportation Safety Board
Washington, D.C. 20594
Aircraft Accident Brief
Accident No.: DCA00MA005

aka Pane Stewart's flight.

Hope this help..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2014, 01:17:52 PM »
And as we know by experience, people does not act rationally in chaotic situation like that. That is called a human error. What it means is if you build idiot proof system, there still will be an idiot who make it fail, because idiots improve their performance. What 9/11 clearly proves is that your defense system wasn't idiot proof by any means. Try to live with that fact  ;D

Rumsfeld was connected with three others, Ropo.

Were they idiots, too?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2014, 01:01:47 AM »
Rumsfeld was connected with three others, Ropo.

Were they idiots, too?

Apparently, because that is very common among Americans. As I say, whole military & organizations reaction about the 9/11 was the clusterfuck beyond any imagination. Rumsfeld did his part ok, just as those other idiots, and this is truth, no matter how you fold your foil hat. At least he wasn't running around screaming and waving his hands, but carrying stretchers and helping others. At that point he either has to know that it isn't any military force which has attack to USA, but some anonymous terrorist organization which you can't fight against at that time, or he must be mad. Take your pick ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
Apparently, because that is very common among Americans. As I say, whole military & organizations reaction about the 9/11 was the clusterfuck beyond any imagination. Rumsfeld did his part ok, just as those other idiots, and this is truth, no matter how you fold your foil hat. At least he wasn't running around screaming and waving his hands, but carrying stretchers and helping others. At that point he either has to know that it isn't any military force which has attack to USA, but some anonymous terrorist organization which you can't fight against at that time, or he must be mad. Take your pick ;D

So you'd feel confident in concluding that, without an investigation, Ropo.

Isn't that a far clearer example of idiocy?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2014, 09:08:57 PM »
Jack T Cross = 240

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2014, 09:10:35 PM »
Funny you clowns think 9/11 was an inside job but can't fathom that Obama was born in Kenya and not an American citizen. lol