Author Topic: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all  (Read 283073 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Craig Titus - New Book called 'Swift Injustice' will tell all
« Reply #775 on: August 02, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »
How'd the appeal go?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #776 on: August 02, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »
A review of the book submitted yesterday at Amazon.com

Rating: *****

By Phoenix Reader - August 1, 2015 Amazon Verified Purchase

"I have been waiting for the release of this book since it was first announced. I assumed there was more to the death of Melissa James than the public reports had revealed. When the book finally arrived I started reading it immediately. I struggled to continue reading the book after the 67 page introduction where the author strongly criticized the police and prosecutors bias without acknowledging her own. I forced myself to complete 5 chapters (I did not finish the book) but could no longer continue to read the repetitive, excessively detail-driven, content."

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: August 03, 2015, 04:14:26 AM »
I wish that the mods would kill this thread

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #778 on: August 03, 2015, 05:33:07 AM »
The mods should kill this thread like it was an informant. 

io856

« Reply #779 on: August 06, 2015, 01:14:55 PM »
The first part which recounted the story and interviews with detectives was interesting and enjoyable.

Then it becomes an unreadable litany of legal lingo, unfortunately constitutes a sizable chunk of the book.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #780 on: August 07, 2015, 12:30:13 AM »
Where can I buy this book?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: August 07, 2015, 07:02:58 AM »

you REALLY want to????????????????????????????????????

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #782 on: August 07, 2015, 09:43:36 PM »

It's at Amazon.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: August 07, 2015, 11:39:29 PM »

The reviews are very "so so"...

But it's a piece of history in our little world.

Someone asked about his appeal, anyone know?
?

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #784 on: August 09, 2015, 12:50:35 PM »
The book can be purchased online at Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. It will be on the shelves across America in 2 weeks. Craig Titus loves the book, and his attorney feels certain it will clear him of the charges. His appeal has been moved to November.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: August 09, 2015, 12:52:22 PM »
The book can be purchased online at Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. It will be on the shelves across America in 2 weeks. Craig Titus loves the book, and his attorney feels certain it will clear him of the charges. His appeal has been moved to November.

Thanks, Tracy, can't wait! About time the world hears the truth! Free James Brown!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: August 09, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »
    I bet Melissa or whatever her name was robbed Titus car, drove herself to the desert alone, locked herself in the trunk and set herself on fire . Craig was a victim of circunstances.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #787 on: August 09, 2015, 04:15:14 PM »

Yes, your overly biased book will sway the judge. Make sure that Craig's attorney brings a copy of your book to court. The judge will read your fantastic arguments and proven factoids; and he will free Craig. There is not a doubt in my mind.

Once the conviction is overturned; maybe Craig can be Donald Trump's running mate. Titus would make a great Vice President.

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #788 on: August 10, 2015, 07:12:39 PM »
As a matter of fact his attorney has the book, and the Titus family will be filing a lawsuit based on the findings in the book. Just read the book, then reply with your opinions. I talked to Craig Titus today and he has already read the book twice, and said it is 100 percent factual. I will be doing an interview with Joe Pietaro and Gregg Valentino- Musclemag next week.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: August 10, 2015, 07:25:43 PM »
As a matter of fact his attorney has the book, and the Titus family will be filing a lawsuit based on the findings in the book. Just read the book, then reply with your opinions. I talked to Craig Titus today and he has already read the book twice, and said it is 100 percent factual. I will be doing an interview with Joe Pietaro and Gregg Valentino- Musclemag next week.
I don't think you will con too many people out of purchasing your book. Maybe take your sales pitch somewhere else.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #790 on: August 10, 2015, 09:23:58 PM »

An appeal based on a novel?

HAHAHA! ;D ;D
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2015, 09:31:04 PM »
Isn't this blatant spam, mods?

This is a cold-blooded murderer we're talking about here. We really want this sycophantic hack cashing in on the free publicity?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #792 on: August 11, 2015, 05:16:00 AM »
An appeal based on a novel?

HAHAHA! ;D ;D

The judge will ask Craig's attorney to present any new evidence or new witnesses that may possibly help overturn the conviction.

Craig's attorney will not say a word. With a smirk on his face, Craig's attorney will confidently approach the judge. He will place Craig's book on the judge's bench, and then return to his seat.

After ten minutes of reading; the judge will say: "Free Mr. Titus immediately". The judge will then put a warrant out for the arrest of the Las Vegas district attorney and the LVPD police chief.

Tracy Mitchell

• Getbig I
« Reply #793 on: August 11, 2015, 09:30:34 PM »
Everyone wants to know what happened to Melissa James... This book explains what happened in great detail. It also talks about behind the scenes of the IFBB- IFBB Undercover. I talked to Craig after he read the book, and he said it was as if I were a fly on the wall- this book has it all.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: August 11, 2015, 09:32:18 PM »
Everyone wants to know what happened to Melissa James... This book explains what happened in great detail. It also talks about behind the scenes of the IFBB- IFBB Undercover. I talked to Craig after he read the book, and he said it was as if I were a fly on the wall- this book has it all.

Pretty sure we got that part down. Your hero fajitaed her in the trunk of a Jag.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: August 11, 2015, 09:33:54 PM »

We know what happened to Melissa. She was tasered and then put in the trunk of a car and set on fire. There was evidence it occurred. I would not spend a cent on your book to read garbage.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #796 on: August 11, 2015, 10:05:18 PM »
Does it talk about Kanye at all?

Simple Simon

« Reply #797 on: August 11, 2015, 11:36:31 PM »
Everyone wants to know what happened to Melissa James... This book explains what happened in great detail. It also talks about behind the scenes of the IFBB- IFBB Undercover. I talked to Craig after he read the book, and he said it was as if I were a fly ON A DOG TURD- this book has it all.

FIXED

agenda21nwo

« Reply #798 on: August 16, 2015, 08:31:02 AM »

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #799 on: August 16, 2015, 08:51:53 AM »

Fuck off Tracy.  Nobody here is as gullible as you think  and nobody believes Craigs bullshit autobiography. Go peddle this crap on Oprah