Author Topic: it's a myth that boldenone increases apetitite  (Read 11587 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: it's a myth that boldenone increases apetitite
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 03:30:34 AM »
so i no one saying 1000mg test is more powerful thanb 500 test + 600 bold?

have i been trolled then? people tell me the "synergy between the test and bold" would be more powerful than just test

???

it also doesnt do fucking shit for veins.

my best veins ever were on just test like in this pictor from before boldenone

i really hoped eq would give more veins but it really didnt

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2014, 03:32:56 AM »
How long have you been on eq?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2014, 03:34:25 AM »
How long have you been on eq?
5 months

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2014, 06:14:44 AM »
dude. eq sucks.

take the 600-1000mg your going to waste running eq and put those mgs towards either tren ace, var, enanthate or npp or any combination of the 4 and the results will kick the shit out of eq all the time, every time.

I thought you were more into long watered compounds (except in the case of npp).

Used eq once a long time ago. First thing I used. Wasn't too impressed with it until I upped the dose. Going to give it a shot again soon starting out on a higher dose to try it one more time.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2014, 06:16:01 AM »
How is it possible that Simon and Groink haven't started brawling ITT?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2014, 06:21:45 AM »

useless compound.

Essentially... on the positive side, one could say its a mild, relatively cheap anabolic with plenty of mgs per ml.   But yeah, any other steroid pretty much does what EQ does and usually does it better

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2014, 07:26:05 AM »
so i no one saying 1000mg test is more powerful thanb 500 test + 600 bold?

have i been trolled then? people tell me the "synergy between the test and bold" would be more powerful than just test

???

it also doesnt do fucking shit for veins.

my best veins ever were on just test like in this pictor from before boldenone

i really hoped eq would give more veins but it really didnt

your EQ is probably bunk
i remember you posted your order a while back and i remember your vials were from shit labs
get a better source

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »
E.Q has always made me vasculer(providing i was in shape) it aint gonna make a person veiny that is smooth as fuck. in general all testosterone increases my appetite,dbol seemed to make me the hungriest tho from what i can remember
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2014, 09:22:28 AM »
your EQ is probably bunk
i remember you posted your order a while back and i remember your vials were from shit labs
get a better source
i'd be real real pissed off!!!! if it were bunk

all that hard work dedication DOWN THE DRAIN

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2014, 09:28:33 AM »
i'd be real real pissed off!!!! if it were bunk

all that hard work dedication DOWN THE DRAIN

send me pm of the EQ U HAVE n ill tell u right away if it was reaL,ill find out for u bro
R

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
Boldenone is awesome and effective for me at a low dose. Stick to vet grade over any 'UG' brand.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
it hink all the eq i ran most of this year or tried to.. was bunk.. because i didnt get the effects i did with the first time i tried eq. The first run of eq i did... my blood pressure was absolutely unbearable.. and i had so many veins on my arms that people knew i was on some shit... even when fat my veins were everywhere... and it gave nice solid solid pumps..

So I'm sure if anyone ran real EQ... it would give the above results.. oh yes and it immediately increased my appetite.. i remember even writing up about it on here. I used to wake up in the night and just start going at the bread loafs and buckets of peanutbutter and would still feel frickin hungry...

I was on EQ and still am on EQ... but i think whatever the hell is in it is bunk.. and im dropping it period waste of money... i ran it long because eq takes long to do its thing but.. the effects i mentioned above the first time i ran it were very noticable by fifth week for me.. it gave insane euphoria/endurance/awareness type feel... this what ive been on for a couple months.. nothing... im vascular but... not anywhere close... nothing..compared to the first time i was running eq..

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2014, 09:44:12 AM »
What other steroids increase endurance though? Does high dose test increase endurance for most if they are on tren (tren really noticably kills endurance and cardio...)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2014, 08:27:54 AM »
your getting crap gear like 95% of the stuff in the US or so i here.

i do feel sorry for you in the us busting your ass jabbing your ass with sunflower oil, and using bunk HGH

just on a viscous circle to no where except frustrations

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »
Boldenone is awesome and effective for me at a low dose. Stick to vet grade over any 'UG' brand.

lol like you'd know.

post up a pic of this massive ripped physique built on low dose eq.
b

Complex Carbs

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
Halo fellow, "noone" is right, bold is much weaker than test.

"synergy" is a load of bollox, there is no such thing, 2 compounds work better than one because it is added mgs, nothing else.

Some steroids make you hold more water in the muscle and everywhere else, some not so much.

Test is the one giving good volume, bold is typical for not giving good volume, it doesn't even come close to test, mg per mg.

The appetite increase claims are a load of crap too, how would people "measure" that?

The increased vascularity is an urban myth too.
First, all steroids increase vascularity, test for example definitely increases it more than bold, do not listen to the fatties who say otherwise, they are too fat to know.

EQ is an ok steroid, pretty safe, hardly makes you hold water, but it's weak, it's right there with deca and primo, as far "strenght" is concerned.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2014, 01:22:03 PM »

"synergy" is a load of bollox, there is no such thing, 2 compounds work better than one because it is added mgs, nothing else.

Some steroids make you hold more water in the muscle and everywhere else, some not so much.

Test is the one giving good volume, bold is typical for not giving good volume, it doesn't even come close to test, mg per mg.

The appetite increase claims are a load of crap too, how would people "measure" that?

First, all steroids increase vascularity, test for example definitely increases it more than bold, do not listen to the fatties who say otherwise, they are too fat to know.

EQ is an ok steroid, pretty safe, hardly makes you hold water, but it's weak, it's right there with deca and primo, as far "strenght" is concerned.

so basically it could very well be that lets say 750mg test is more powerful than 500 test + 600 bold?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »
so basically it could very well be that lets say 750mg test is more powerful than 500 test + 600 bold?

yes, i would definitely say so.

It also lays the synergy crap to bed for good.

The only benefit of EQ over test is, it makes you hold much less water.

The true power of a steroid should be measured in how much size gains it gives you, it is slightly hard to compare, as test can blur things a bit, but it is 2.5-3 times stronger than EQ mg per mg in real life.

Can forget about the androgenic and anabolic charts too, they are useless, the only thing that counts is how much gains are happening.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 02:29:45 PM »
yes, i would definitely say so.

It also lays the synergy crap to bed for good.

The only benefit of EQ over test is, it makes you hold much less water.

The true power of a steroid should be measured in how much size gains it gives you, it is slightly hard to compare, as test can blur things a bit, but it is 2.5-3 times stronger than EQ mg per mg in real life.

Can forget about the androgenic and anabolic charts too, they are useless, the only thing that counts is how much gains are happening.

this was me on 500 test

vascular as fuck,

i was really excited about this "vascularity" effect of boldenone

but to my disappointment nothing happened

i gues thats just a joke

just like the "holding water" effect of test, just a sad joke

Complex Carbs

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2014, 03:22:28 PM »
I know and agree, same fat levels, test will make you more vascular mg vs mg.
Way more.

The holding water thing is more a diet thing, or lets say, on EQ you can get away with a cheat meal here and there without storing too much water, while on test you will pay for that.

If the diet is perfect on either drugs, there will not be water issues.

Unless megadosing.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2014, 12:38:17 PM »

i like all your posts but have to disagree on the vascularity opinion..i habe done alot of cykles and i have never been as vascular on high bf as when i did a eq cykle. For me it was a big difference