Author Topic: Liberal child rearing  (Read 1731 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal child rearing
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 04:56:39 AM »
Pathetic...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/10/22/over-25-bleeps-in-this-abomination-of-a-video-promoting-feminism/

You are a weirdo, this is stupid people like you engaging in a stupid activities nothing more. You have this weird idea that the world fits neatly into right and left, I geuss you need to keep it simple.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 06:15:21 AM »
You are a weirdo, this is stupid people like you engaging in a stupid activities nothing more. You have this weird idea that the world fits neatly into right and left, I geuss you need to keep it simple.

LOL...feminists (libs) put out a video exploiting little girls that probably have no idea what that piece was about and I'm the weirdo? You're twisted.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 06:42:33 AM »
He's a lib. His idealogy is closer to guys like Che Guevara  and stalin then it is with the founding fathers. What could you possibly expect from people like this.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 06:50:54 AM »
If the founding fathers could see HH6 and Coach today they would cry themselves to sleep.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 07:28:05 AM »
the video is fucking stupid.  anyone who thinks its clever or celebrates it is fucking stupid.

basically we're teaching little girls that men are rapists who do less for more money.  its a blanket declaration of war against men by people who are too chickenshit to do it themselves so they send the message through cute little girls. 

yawn.

the fact that neither of those accusations are true just makes the video that much dumber.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 08:25:46 AM »
If the founding fathers could see HH6 and Coach today they would cry themselves to sleep.

More then likely not dipshit.....a successful small business owner and a soldier over a commy loving piece of shit...I think not.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 08:37:47 AM »

So he's pretending to be an American today.  Trolls gonna troll. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »

More then likely not dipshit.....a successful small business owner and a soldier over a commy loving piece of shit...I think not.

Actually they would prefer a hardcore communist over you and Coach.

You have gotten it all wrong.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 10:09:09 AM »
LOL...feminists (libs) put out a video exploiting little girls that probably have no idea what that piece was about and I'm the weirdo? You're twisted.

Re read what I said, where am I condoning this? your peabrain is locked onto "liberals bad, republican good".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 10:48:22 AM »
Re read what I said, where am I condoning this? your peabrain is locked onto "liberals bad, republican good".

I'm sorry, is the feminist agenda a left or right issue? Remind me. Those little girl are probably being indoctrinated by the Girl Scouts as well.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »

BennyB uses the term peabrain
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 01:06:29 PM »
BennyB uses the term peabrain

Lol, i think that was the first time I have ever used it.