Author Topic: New BRANCH and JOJ DVD availiable now!  (Read 4901 times)

DanM

• Getbig III
Re: New BRANCH and JOJ DVD availiable now!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »
Though this training obviously isn't ideal I would bet a natural guy would get further simply on the heart/effect factors alone compared to trying to emulate some of the more lazy pros.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2014, 01:46:33 PM »
haha.  Don't forget about the "1000 yard stare" Branch simply owns.  Or the "rusty chain dips"...that are the foundation in building great triceps.  As and added bonus, you see first hand on how throwing weights down and slamming weights does nothing more than make you look like an attention whore midget in gyms.
Lastly, never scream "light weight" after a set.  It just makes you look like a sad Coleman wannabe...and it is probably actually...light weight.

Shut up, I scream light fucking weight on my heaviest sets everyday in the gym and I grunt like a pig while lifting that is what hardcore is all about.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2014, 01:53:28 PM »
Vic would be 180lbs with abs barely showing like I said if he stayed off for a full year.

170 only IF he had high body fat.

I often wonder how each of these guys will handle losing all this size when they come off. Gear is just as addictive as shit like Heroin, except on a MENTAL level. It's an extreme mental addiction.

I honestly have done a complete 180 on steroids being the "next level" one should consider when you start lifting. That "next level" is just all drugs. You can go to the "next level" the second you step in a gym with the right routine and training plan, and if you and someone with 20 years of lifting experience was to stop lifting, you'd both shrink right back down to almost identical levels of muscularity most likely because your testosterone levels would both be shot. In fact, if the guy with no base happens to have better genetics than you, he may even recover faster and look bigger off the fucking drugs than you. It's possible. Nothing "next level" about it.

All in all.... I just can't see an upside to being a steroid junkie. Negative press, dependency, and a nice feed for your insecurities. Lots of money on drugs, and an early grave. The only upside I can think of is leaving a beautiful corpse behind and getting laid more often than you would have before. So I guess it's good if you just do it to improve your existence, and make peace with the fact that you aren't shit without it. And if you can deal with having to pin all the time.

At any rate, people can do what they want with their bodies I guess. We all die some day, so none of it really matters to be fair.

You retard so the most a muscular bodybuilder can weigh naturally is 180 pounds and anybody who comes off steroids will weigh 180 pounds, please hit yourself in the head for being so dumb.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 03:16:37 AM »
Nothing like coleman training
This is garbage training
choice is an illusion

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 04:18:12 AM »
You retard so the most a muscular bodybuilder can weigh naturally is 180 pounds and anybody who comes off steroids will weigh 180 pounds, please hit yourself in the head for being so dumb.

Well if you under 6" my guess its pretty true! I Have seen alot in my 20 year in the gymworld! 99.9% of all big dudes are tiny suckers without gear. 180 pound is heavey if you are dialed in. Most guys would be 150-160 pound natural if they are under 6"

The thing is, most guys start doing drugs pretty early and after that they all lost connection to reality, living life of illusions.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2014, 06:58:24 AM »
Well if you under 6" my guess its pretty true! I Have seen alot in my 20 year in the gymworld! 99.9% of all big dudes are tiny suckers without gear. 180 pound is heavey if you are dialed in. Most guys would be 150-160 pound natural if they are under 6"

The thing is, most guys start doing drugs pretty early and after that they all lost connection to reality, living life of illusions.

Have to agree with that - most short people are tiny except for a few big bone dwarves who often carry a good amount of beef naturally.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2014, 08:27:48 AM »

Depends on their height. 5'9? Better believe, you won't see much past 180 at 10% best case scenario when you come off. True 10% and clean, meaning no TRT after 2 years clean. You seriously underestimate just how much mass and condition you lose if you are TRULY clean for long enough. Why don't you look at the likes of Mustafa Muhammad. Completely clean, no drugs. No TRT, nothing but food and water and weights if you choose to use them. The rebound for these guys is really, really, really, really, really bad. And it can take up to 2 years for some for your body to get back to homeostasis.