Author Topic: Ex girlfriend of peace  (Read 10731 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Ex girlfriend of peace
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 07:10:48 AM »
A woman like that is like ebola: you want, you need, to find out who she's been in contact with and quarantine them immediately.

Human beings like that are like a cancer to their society. Can't even imagine the stress, the pain, the emotional distress that ho left behind.

In the old colonial days they used to force bitches like that to wear letters when walking around just to let other people know the caliber of human being they were dealing with.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 07:50:16 AM »
She just loves the attention and wants the feeling of power over others. Screams of insecurity. You would think that because she is such a bitch that it would be easier to get over her. She prob thinks she is a "strong" woman, but nothing could be further from the truth.

I had a girlfriend in my late teens who was not quite as bad as this cow, but I was definately whipped by her. But the experience made me stronger, and I actually learned never to be that way again. I saw a facebook pic recently and now she is a chub. By getbig standards she is an obese creature. And I ended up marrying a legit 9.5. Karma can be a bitch. (although I thinks Karma is BS).

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2014, 11:41:24 AM »
HA! thats the best this bitch can do? i have some ex gf's that make this girl look like Mother Teressa. i've had ex-gfs send my friends to jail, try to get me arrested, try to get me jumped, and cause some serious fucking beef between some goofs nearly starting an all out war. and still try to fuck a few months later ::)

young love... what can you do

Spoken like a true warrior. This social media stab aint much  ;D

Bitch probably folded under the pressure of her fraternity and posted this while crying and eating Ben and Jerries.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2014, 12:01:38 PM »
She sure isn't experiencing a loss of words....

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 01:13:07 PM »
She should probably end in some dirty bed in South America with a needle in her arm...

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 01:17:47 PM »
Lot of hate for this alpha female.  Wonder what her getbig handle is?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 01:23:28 PM »
HA! thats the best this bitch can do? i have some ex gf's that make this girl look like Mother Teressa. i've had ex-gfs send my friends to jail, try to get me arrested, try to get me jumped, and cause some serious fucking beef between some goofs nearly starting an all out war. and still try to fuck a few months later ::)

young love... what can you do
you tellin me, this chick aint nothing

my baby mama she came to my house at 4 am with her portly sister and with their combined weight of 350-375 lbs they kicked my door down and started raising hell like never before. police had to kick them out

sometime later bitch shows up again, by herself, i feear for my door and think i will get out and block her from entering

i open door and she storms in like a rhinosarus steaming and out of control

i try to control her without hurting her, we wrestling like oily turks at this point, this bitch is no joke, she at least 80 kilograms of juicy melonic all the way big boned jiggly physique

after some time we both gas out and it takes police to remove her from the building

consider i am 94kilograms steroided bodybuild who presses the 60kg dumbells for ten

thruout the wrestling she was shouting HEEELPP HEEELLPP POLLLIIIIICE POLLIIIICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! while now and then abruptly stopping and whispering with deminic posession in her eye "beat me come on beat me if you are a man"

of course i watch a lot of bodybuild video and i think of bertil

she dont fool this bodybuild

i am not going catabolic for this whore

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 02:26:25 PM »

my baby mama she came to my house at 4 am with her portly sister and with their combined weight of 350-375 lbs they kicked my door down and started raising hell like never before. police had to kick them out

sometime later bitch shows up again, by herself, i feear for my door and think i will get out and block her from entering

i try to control her without hurting her, we wrestling like oily turks at this point, this bitch is no joke, she at least 80 kilograms of juicy melonic all the way big boned jiggly physique

after some time we both gas out and it takes police to remove her from the building

consider i am 94kilograms steroided bodybuild who presses the 60kg dumbells for ten

thruout the wrestling she was shouting HEEELPP HEEELLPP POLLLIIIIICE POLLIIIICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! while now and then abruptly stopping and whispering with deminic posession in her eye "beat me come on beat me if you are a man"

;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 02:31:23 PM »
just goes to show you that in times of crisis officers of the peace are our only option

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2014, 01:08:23 AM »
Can you say psychopath

http://i.imgur.com/Ok3pLZM.jpg

This reminds me of a National Lampoon article from the 70's.  It's clearly a deadpan, dark comedy piece.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2014, 01:43:05 AM »
Jon looks like he's had more cocks than Goodrum.
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2014, 01:44:34 AM »

She is the mother of your child.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2014, 02:39:35 AM »
Fake as fuck - another piece of internet hoax shite meant to (and succeeding!) to inflame...

The web is full of this type of crap, i personally dont believe anything i read on it anymore.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
She is the mother of your child.
no shit sherlock

love her so much but i'm exercising hate because we at war now

this is war

this is sparta

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2014, 09:00:40 AM »
Wait, so this is the guy she left him for?  If this is an upgrade ex must have been a world class loser and geek.  She did the right thing.

Same guy in both pics.

What guy are you talking about? :D

The whole post is just a fake thing created by Ingrid Ternet.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2014, 10:10:59 AM »
Same guy in both pics.

What guy are you talking about? :D

The whole post is just a fake thing created by Ingrid Ternet.

I know it is the same guy.  I think this is the new guy she dumped the old guy for. Just saying new guy looks like a tool, he doesn't even lift.   If it is fake then it doesn't matter. If it is real it still doesn't matter. 

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »
i dont think she's fake like some people suggest:

http://sherashaul.tumblr.com/

i dont use any social media so i dont have a twitter to check her out but this seems to be her twitter:
https://twitter.com/shera_shaul

The pic looks like her too:

Sad to say but girls like this are out there, ive been on the other end of it when the girl would fuck me behind the guy's back and when i would find out she had a bf, i would treat her like shit and give her a taste of her own medicine. Fuck her and anyone who knowingly and intentionally wants to fuck with other peeople's minds.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2014, 11:00:07 AM »
Nice little Jewish princess. Would analy rape until she stopped enjoying it

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
sounds like a shallow whore.....with some schizophrenic tendencies. My advice is hook up with as many girls as you can in front of her because then she'll think you've gotten over her and Itll drive her crazy and when she comes begging back for you spit a fat glob of spit right into her eyes

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2014, 01:17:02 PM »
Date a psycho jew girl who was similar to this one.  She was very attractive, came from a rich family and we met through mutual friends.  Eventually I asked her out and she said yes and we dated for a while.  One day she left a totally scathing email about me to one of her friends who also liked me.  She let me hear the voicemail where she just shit talks me, she's only dating me because she felt sorry for me blah blah blah.  So I immediatly call her and break up with her.  For two fucking weeks she would call me crying her eyes out, how much she loves me etc....  WTF!  Total bipolar psychopath.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2014, 02:00:58 PM »
i dont think she's fake like some people suggest:

http://sherashaul.tumblr.com/

i dont use any social media so i dont have a twitter to check her out but this seems to be her twitter:
https://twitter.com/shera_shaul

The pic looks like her too:

Sad to say but girls like this are out there, ive been on the other end of it when the girl would fuck me behind the guy's back and when i would find out she had a bf, i would treat her like shit and give her a taste of her own medicine. Fuck her and anyone who knowingly and intentionally wants to fuck with other peeople's minds.
yep.

Ive told this story before... but it relates.

A half mexican girl i used to fuck would have her BFs pick her up from my apartment with my cum still dripping from her twat. 1st time i was like WTF, 2nd time told her how fucked up she was... 3rd time was just like "ok wtf ever".

One time her panties were still laying on the floor, and i was casually trying to kick them under the couch while she was introducing her BF to my roommates.... she caught me doing it and got this big shit eating grin on her face.

I eventually told her to knock that shit off, that i didnt like that shit. I always refused to date her because i told her she was too much of a slut for us to be together, so shed constantly date these beta bitches while fucking me on the side. It made me feel bad for them.

Its like she got off on seeking out weak men and destroying them.