Author Topic: Serious question for those with AAS gyno experiences  (Read 3517 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Serious question for those with AAS gyno experiences
« on: October 25, 2014, 12:56:19 PM »
When you were going through puberty did you have any gyno symptoms? I remember when I was 12? i had these hard lumps under my nipples that were painful. They went away after a couple months and I never developed bitch tits.

I've never used AAS but I'm wondering if I have a predisposition to gyno and if I would be at risk if I were to start using.  
A

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
Re: Serious question for those with AAS gyno experiences
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »
It depends on how much your body aromatizes  testosterone to estrogen. There is an enzyme called aromatase. A predictor to how much you have is ...belly fat.  The more fat you normally carry around, the more you aromatize.  That makes you more prone to...tits.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:14:09 PM »
my buddy has those big ole juicy BEE TEES and it looks nasty,hes always rubbing them when im over his house.its like ill catch something on the corner of my eye and sure enough hes messaging hyis juicy bitch tits almost like hes trying to produce milk or something ???he told me his doctor said his testosterone levels r naturally so high he developed them ::)   the dudes one of those sneaky juicers who will tell u hes never on no juice or very low amounts and i find out yrs later that he was on more sauce than all the guys at the olympia this year
R

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:31:26 PM »
When you were going through puberty did you have any gyno symptoms? I remember when I was 12? i had these hard lumps under my nipples that were painful. They went away after a couple months and I never developed bitch tits.

I've never used AAS but I'm wondering if I have a predisposition to gyno and if I would be at risk if I were to start using.  

It just means that you have a lot of female hormones in your body so just wear a bra for your tits and wear panties since your ass will most likely be used as a pussy.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:42:24 PM »

id say given that you had excess estrogen when you were younger that any excess test will be more readily converted.

i dont think anyone here can give you definitive answer, but common snese says if you had excess estrogen starting puberty when your own hormones start increasing, then exogenous administration will yield much the same result.

good luck. if you do it, have letro on hand. as little as 1.25mgs every 3rd/4th day will sort you out.
b

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:44:32 PM »
I had these hard bumps under my nipples that were painful, too

Rofl

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 10:06:00 PM »
It depends on how much your body aromatizes  testosterone to estrogen. There is an enzyme called aromatase. A predictor to how much you have is ...belly fat.  The more fat you normally carry around, the more you aromatize.  That makes you more prone to...tits.

Interesting. I knew there were some guys who were more prone to gyno than others. I did not know about this predictor. Never had much belly fat myself, thank goodness.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 12:08:49 AM »
Anastrozole (Arimidex) every other day.

Interesting. I knew there were some guys who were more prone to gyno than others. I did not know about this predictor. Never had much belly fat myself, thank goodness.

My "sports doctor" filled me in on this.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 10:42:37 AM »
they say guys who smoke tons of weed and drink alcohol get higher estrogens levels,alot of drugs raise estrogen levels.foods that suppose to raise testosterone levels r olive oil,basiclly alot of monounsaturated,polyunsaturated oils help raise test levels
R

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 11:01:19 AM »
my buddy has those big ole juicy BEE TEES and it looks nasty,hes always rubbing them when im over his house.its like ill catch something on the corner of my eye and sure enough hes messaging hyis juicy bitch tits almost like hes trying to produce milk or something ???he told me his doctor said his testosterone levels r naturally so high he developed them ::)   the dudes one of those sneaky juicers who will tell u hes never on no juice or very low amounts and i find out yrs later that he was on more sauce than all the guys at the olympia this year

Lol, I know two separate dudes that had those traits.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 11:05:16 AM »
Had it when I was young around 13 wasn't very noticeable, but got it removed in my 20's. Usually gyno that develops from hormone imbalance while young is not at all like the kind you get from Steroids.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 11:35:30 AM »
Had it when I was young around 13 wasn't very noticeable, but got it removed in my 20's. Usually gyno that develops from hormone imbalance while young is not at all like the kind you get from Steroids.

Get the glands removed.
You can forget about gyno forever.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:14 PM »

I'm wondering if I have a predisposition to gyno and if I would be at risk if I were to start using.  
Yes.

Only a matter of time.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »
Get the glands removed.

I'm not sure if he removed them. It never came back though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 12:56:09 PM »
Well my mom was flat chested, so....

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 12:59:41 PM »
Get the glands removed.

need a fair wad of cash for that.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 01:04:11 PM »
need a fair wad of cash for that.
Take out a loan if need be.

People take out loans for telephone contracts or to buy a sofa.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »
I'm not sure if he removed them. It never came back though.
The surgeon I had specifically told me he was removing the glands, I had both sides done even though I had only had a slight flare up in one side.

Never had anything since.

In fact he said if it comes back I will do it again for free.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2014, 01:10:53 PM »
The surgeon I had specifically told me he was removing the glands, I had both sides done even though I had only had a slight flare up in one side.

Aware groink of the doctors address.

Best before he gets to the level where people will suspect him of having  had a sex change.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »

That's good I'm thinking he didn't since I wasn't in much pain. My guess is he did a partial removal. Btw my insurance paid for it back then. Not a chance in hell they would today.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »

how much did that cost?

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
how much did that cost?
About £800 in 1993

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2014, 03:46:37 PM »
That's good I'm thinking he didn't since I wasn't in much pain. My guess is he did a partial removal. Btw my insurance paid for it back then. Not a chance in hell they would today.
I wasn't in any pain either, day surgery then had to go back to have them drained, ended up draining them myself.

I was back training chest after about 10 days to 2 weeks.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2014, 06:37:10 PM »
I wasn't in any pain either, day surgery then had to go back to have them drained, ended up draining them myself.

Galeniko's description of his gyno removal was quite a painful read.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 12:37:20 AM »

scarring?