Author Topic: Illegal Invader crimes Thread  (Read 1156 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Illegal Invader crimes Thread
« on: October 25, 2014, 07:58:49 PM »
ficials said Saturday that the man accused of killing two Northern California sheriff's deputies Friday is a convicted drug dealer who was twice deported from the country.

Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamonte, 34, has been booked on charges of murder, attempted murder and carjacking in connection with a rampage through Sacramento and Placer counties that left two sheriff's deputies dead, another injured and a civilian seriously wounded.

(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Illegal Invader crimes Thread
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:25:52 AM »
This police officer and his family lived about 2 miles from me.   He was shot and killed at a pizza parlor, by an illegal alien that had done prison time in USA for violent drug crimes.  yet upon release from prison, he wasn't deported.  He was able to stay and murder an american hero police officer.   

Officer Andrew Widman was shot and killed after he and other officers responded to a domestic dispute outside a restaurant on Hendry Street at 2:00 am.

As the officers attempted to breakup the fight, the male subject produced a gun and opened fire, fatally wounding Officer Widman. The subject then fled of foot, firing at pursuing officer, who shot and killed him.

Officer Widman had served with the Fort Myers Police Department for just over one year. He is survived by his wife and three children.

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/19456-police-officer-andrew-allen-widman#ixzz3HRwTyeQX

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 07:28:34 AM »
That sucks!

This police officer and his family lived about 2 miles from me.   He was shot and killed at a pizza parlor, by an illegal alien that had done prison time in USA for violent drug crimes.  yet upon release from prison, he wasn't deported.  He was able to stay and murder an american hero police officer.   

Officer Andrew Widman was shot and killed after he and other officers responded to a domestic dispute outside a restaurant on Hendry Street at 2:00 am.

As the officers attempted to breakup the fight, the male subject produced a gun and opened fire, fatally wounding Officer Widman. The subject then fled of foot, firing at pursuing officer, who shot and killed him.

Officer Widman had served with the Fort Myers Police Department for just over one year. He is survived by his wife and three children.

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/19456-police-officer-andrew-allen-widman#ixzz3HRwTyeQX

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »
That sucks!

Yep.  From that moment fwd, I've been pretty rabid about illegals.

Give them 30 days to leave.
Then, offer a $10k reward for them.  Those who remain will be ratted out quickly.  Fine the employers... they'll be ratting out their own employees for that $10k check.  Make it worth their while, if their illegal employees are fired and decide to work for the competition.  Honorable employers can gain a market advantage and get rich too.  Illegals will be gone VERY quickly.

If you violate the 30 day warning, you are given to a "third party", other country forces, who deliver you to the southernmost tip of South America and drop you off there.  They may or may not "accidentally" injure the right knee of each illegal, making them easier to ID should they limp thru the southern hemisphere and return to the USA. 

See, constitutional rights shouldn't apply when the constitution doesn't apply.   THis dirtbag was here illegally, carrying a gun, beating on women, because he wasn't injured and deported the first time he was caught (after committing a felony, BTW).

So when I hear Rick Scott refusing to take a position on Amnesty, I realize his position is very clear - he's tolerant of illegal aliens, just like Crist and every shitbag dem, and half of the "conservatives" on getbig.   Screw em.  lock the borders, kick them the fck out, and this family has their hero cop husband alive today. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 08:38:54 AM »
Sending people to Chile or other South American country isn't a good idea. These countries aren't are problem. Sending them to central America is where they need to go....but they just come back. Putting them in prison here doesn't work.

I have to ask...what con's are tolerant of illegals...please name names. Soul and I favor execution and mining the borders...that's two that are out. 
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »
Sending people to Chile or other South American country isn't a good idea. These countries aren't are problem. Sending them to central America is where they need to go....but they just come back. Putting them in prison here doesn't work.

I have to ask...what con's are tolerant of illegals...please name names. Soul and I favor execution and mining the borders...that's two that are out. 

Do I have to list all the 2016 repub prez possible candidates that have hinted, or outright said, they'll let the illegals stay?

Name one, I'll give you a quote.

Jeb - outright says GOP needs to write amesnty (act of love) if they win in 2014 senate.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/25/Jeb-Bush-Suggests-GOP-Should-Pass-Amnesty-if-They-Win-Back-Senate

Rand - calls for compromise and
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/11/Rand-Paul-Let-s-Compromise-on-Amnesty

Perry?  He allows sanctuary cities in his own state, and signed DREAM in his own state -
http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/interviewing-rick-perry-on-illegal-immigration-2/

Rubio?   The ULTIMATE Dreamer, and right with obama on amnesty.
http://www.americanclarion.com/20679/2013/05/24/rubio-has-liberal-record-on-immigration-in-florida-legislature/

THESE conservatives are tolerant of Illegals.  Rush is right - amnesty = immigration reform.  Boehnner "We have to do SOMETHING".  Cantor got booted over it. 

Carson and Cruz are the only MAJOR names in GOP 2016 talk that are against amnesty 100%.   Name another one, I'll get you a quote and a link to brietbart where this GOP name bends over to hispander.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »

Yep.  From that moment fwd, I've been pretty rabid about illegals.

Give them 30 days to leave.
Then, offer a $10k reward for them.  Those who remain will be ratted out quickly.  Fine the employers... they'll be ratting out their own employees for that $10k check.  Make it worth their while, if their illegal employees are fired and decide to work for the competition.  Honorable employers can gain a market advantage and get rich too.  Illegals will be gone VERY quickly.

If you violate the 30 day warning, you are given to a "third party", other country forces, who deliver you to the southernmost tip of South America and drop you off there.  They may or may not "accidentally" injure the right knee of each illegal, making them easier to ID should they limp thru the southern hemisphere and return to the USA. 

See, constitutional rights shouldn't apply when the constitution doesn't apply.   THis dirtbag was here illegally, carrying a gun, beating on women, because he wasn't injured and deported the first time he was caught (after committing a felony, BTW).

So when I hear Rick Scott refusing to take a position on Amnesty, I realize his position is very clear - he's tolerant of illegal aliens, just like Crist and every shitbag dem, and half of the "conservatives" on getbig.   Screw em.  lock the borders, kick them the fck out, and this family has their hero cop husband alive today. 

Nurse Refuses HOME Ebola quarantine Now! 

(CNN) -- Not long ago, Kaci Hickox was fighting Ebola in West Africa, doing what she could to treat those with the deadly disease. Now, she's in the middle of a different fight -- in the middle of Maine.

A Maine official said late Wednesday afternoon that the state is in the process of filing a court order to require Hickox to abide by a 21-day quarantine. This measure is meant to prevent her from spreading Ebola, given her hands-on role with the deadly virus.

In a written statement, Gov. Paul LePage said Hickox "has been unwilling to follow the protocols set forth by the Maine CDC and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control for medical workers who have been in contact with Ebola patients." The statement didn't say which protocols she was resisting but added LePage is seeking legal authority to enforce a quarantine.

And on Tuesday, state health commissioner Mary Mayhew said, "If an individual who came in direct contact with Ebola patients has returned to Maine and is not willing to avoid public contact and stay in their home voluntarily during the period they are at some risk, we will take additional measures and pursue appropriate authority to ensure they make no public contact."

Yet Hickox -- a Doctors Without Borders volunteer in Sierra Leone who has twice tested negative for Ebola -- isn't ready to stay put.

'I remain appalled by these home quarantine policies'

"I don't plan on sticking to the guidelines," she said Wednesday on NBC's "Today" show, referring to Maine' officials' plan for her to remain quarantined at home through November 10.

"I remain appalled by these home quarantine policies that have been forced upon me."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 09:35:58 PM »

If you violate the 30 day warning, you are given to a "third party", other country forces, who deliver you to the southernmost tip of South America and drop you off there. 

TRUMP WAS ALL OVER THESE IDEAS TONIGHT!

HE"S BEEN READING MY POSTS!  BADASS!!