Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Plans to get back to 275 pounds  (Read 19758 times)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Plans to get back to 275
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 10:26:30 AM »
its the mentallity that determines it all,some guys feel maybe they wont be liked or accepted no more if they get smaller,guys like haney,lebrada ect knew there was more to life after bodybuilding and had no problem making the transition.i hope big ron just stays healthy n goes for the leaner look,the man was the best and has nothing left to prove
R

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 10:29:56 AM »
It's laughable how some of you ignorant fools believe there is necessarily a direct correlation between body weight and longevity as if there is some magic weight, say 175lbs, a man should weigh to ensure life into his 80s.

the more food you slam down the faster you die

proven fact

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 10:31:41 AM »
It's laughable how some of you ignorant fools believe there is necessarily a direct correlation between body weight and longevity as if there is some magic weight, say 175lbs, a man should weigh to ensure life into his 80s.

genetics genetics genetics is the main force in determining all that IMO,we can eat better and exercise but at the end of the day its genetics

R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »

Well, let's ask Nasser...oh wait, we can't.

It's not necessarily the weight, it's what he did to get to that weight. The food, drugs, and training. Plus, he has had two hip replacements. Nobody knows how his heart and kidneys are. A lighter weight, and more focus on other things outside of what he was doing before, might help him.

It seems like LE and bbing were all that he did. I wonder if he could just open up a PI business, something to keep him occupied for the time being.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2014, 10:46:06 AM »
Coleman deserves what is happening to him.  He criminally stupid and I will laugh to read about his demise from his years of self abuse.

The Road To the Casket.    Indeed.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2014, 10:48:12 AM »
Well, let's ask Nasser...oh wait, we can't.

It's not necessarily the weight, it's what he did to get to that weight. The food, drugs, and training. Plus, he has had two hip replacements. Nobody knows how his heart and kidneys are. A lighter weight, and more focus on other things outside of what he was doing before, might help him.

It seems like LE and bbing were all that he did. I wonder if he could just open up a PI business, something to keep him occupied for the time being.
yep.

Its been shown the body doesnt like being huge, whether is fat or muscle. It puts strain on the bodily systems. Some genetics handle it better than others, but uts still not good.

Several studies have shown that the more calories you eat, the less youll live.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2014, 10:50:41 AM »
And what exactly is happening to him that doesn't happen to many who engage in athletic activity including weight training for several decades? You think he is the first 50-yr old to lay claim to having had a double hip replacement?

Please say something coherent that confirms you're not really this naïve.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2014, 10:52:41 AM »
they did studies and found out that retired famous athletes where most likely to use drugs like cocaine and herion that effect the pleasure centers in the brain,one famous retired UFC fighter said when u have 20,000 people screaming your name and that feeling of winning puts u on a high,when they lose that rush after they retire some guys cant live without that rush and they try to fill the gap in with drugs,the guys that are more stable and have a solid family behind them tend to make out better than the single types
R

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2014, 10:53:57 AM »
I am not necessarily disputing that there may be some benefit to his overall health, as he ages, to maintaining a lighter BW, the factors for determining which are plentiful.

What I firmly dispute is the recurring cacophony of bullshit spewed by ignoramuses each time one of these threads comes up wherein they claim that a higher BW necessarily correlates to decreased life expectancy.

I agree I see a lot of slightly over weight elderly people well into their 80's and 90's. It's all what you eat and just because you don't have abs  ::) doesn't mean you will die young.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »
What we know is that he has back and hip surgeries - further speculation about his health is simply that.

Right again, he has talked before about how he goes to the Dr. for checkups and to make sure his BP and blood work is good. Only thing that I don't agree with that he takes is those damn completely worthless statins.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
What we know is that he has had back and hip surgeries - further speculation about his health is simply that.

What we know is that he is a sponge of a man who lived his life in a toilet bowl of drugs. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2014, 11:01:11 AM »
What we know is that he is a sponge of a man who lived his life in a toilet bowl of drugs. 

Very eloquent.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 11:18:10 AM »
You are conflating your disdain for drugs in bodybuilding with knowledge of his health.

Not really.  But I can easily see where someone might think that. 

Be well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
Right again, he has talked before about how he goes to the Dr. for checkups and to make sure his BP and blood work is good. Only thing that I don't agree with that he takes is those damn completely worthless statins.
I saw a video of him once showing how many tablets he took a day.
Many were prescription meds for various ailments brought on by his huge steroid intake.

Thats the dumbest thing I ever saw

I see it on forums with people having sides with a steroid and people advising them to take something to offset the sides.

FFS stop taking whats causing the sides.   ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2014, 11:28:48 AM »
I appreciate the sentiment, but am interested, if that is not correct, exactly what you mean in your previous post, about him deserving what he has coming to him.

To me, that either assumes you have knowledge the rest of us don't about an impending health issue of his, or, as I mentioned, you seem to be so disgusted by AAS use that you wish him ill.

He's a pathological liar and that is evidenced by his refusal to acknowledge his drug use and instead tout the "supplements" he eondorses.  There are videos of him denying drug use further cementing his status as a lying sack of stayroids.   

I have spoken with more than a few doctors about AAS and their long term effects especially where abuse such as Coleman's  is concerned.  His problems are symptomatic of his drug use/abuse and he can expect more and worse in the future. If he has much of one.  This is not to say that my supposition (again, based upon educated speculation from the medical profession) will prove false but I doubt it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2014, 11:29:31 AM »
I saw a video of him once showing how many tablets he took a day.
Many were prescription meds for various ailments brought on by his huge steroid intake.

Thats the dumbest thing I ever saw

I see it on forums with people having sides with a steroid and people advising them to take something to offset the sides.

FFS stop taking whats causing the sides.   ::)

What aliments did he have due to steroids?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2014, 11:33:18 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if he reads getbig, and if he watches his own clips on youtube for motivation. The best there is in regards to bodybuild.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2014, 11:33:35 AM »
What aliments did he have due to steroids?
Blood pressure for one, I cant recall all the other meds he was taking but there were at least 4 prescription meds, one to lower cholesterol as I recall.

Lets not get into a stupid debate about he may have been taking them anyway.
I dont know many people who regularly take multiple prescription meds in their early 40s.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2014, 11:35:45 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if he reads getbig, and if he watches his own clips on youtube for motivation. The best there is in regards to bodybuild.

he definitely does watch his own DVDS a lot

he said so himself

watches the unbelievable a lot

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »
The guy's a retard.... cant listen to him for more than 10 seconds...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2014, 11:49:29 AM »
Blood pressure for one, I cant recall all the other meds he was taking but there were at least 4 prescription meds, one to lower cholesterol as I recall.

Lets not get into a stupid debate about he may have been taking them anyway.
I dont know many people who regularly take multiple prescription meds in their early 40s.

Come on man I know tons of guys on meds on their 40's who never touched a weight in their life. I also know more than a few unfortunately who have had heart attacks in their 40's all due to bad diet drinking and smoking. Over here Docs shove that shit on almost everyone. When I go in for a check up and say I take nothing they always look up and raise an eye brow. I'm not saying Ronnie won't have health probs due to his use but unless something very specific happens he is fitting in the normal group of people his age.

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »
Come on man I know tons of guys on meds on their 40's who never touched a weight in their life. I also know more than a few unfortunately who have had heart attacks in their 40's all due to bad diet drinking and smoking. Over here Docs shove that shit on almost everyone. When I go in for a check up and say I take nothing they always look up and raise an eye brow. I'm not saying Ronnie won't have health probs due to his use but unless something very specific happens he is fitting in the normal group of people his age.
Apart from some painkillers for my back and a few doses of antibiotics I haven't taken any prescription meds in my life.

I know lots of people in the same position as me.

You must mix with some sickly people.

And stop trying to pass yourself off as natty with the doctor, on another note why are you at the docs for a check up if you feel fine?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2014, 11:55:52 AM »
lol meatheads do this all the time

justify self destructive behavior by comparing it to other forms thereof

"my wife complains i am at the gym all the times but at least i'm not drinking in a bar every night!"

"steroids may be bad, but cigarettes and booze will kill you!"

it's just funny to me, why cant they simply admit they are destroying themselves but doing what they want