Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Liberal indoctrination.
(1/9) > >>
Coach is Back!:
It's ok to flat out murder...

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/19896/
RRKore:
Like capital punishment or war? 

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey. 

Liberals saying that killing kids up until the age of 4 should be OK? WTF? 

You will seriously believe anything, won't you?
bears:

--- Quote from: RRKore on October 29, 2014, 01:40:58 PM ---Like capital punishment or war? 

LOL.  Coach, this article seems like a bunch of hooey. 

Liberals saying that killing kids up until the age of 4 should be OK? WTF? 

You will seriously believe anything, won't you?

--- End quote ---

saying that people are OK with killing 5 year olds is a tad ridiculous for 2014 but it's also silly to think that it won't escalate.   everything does.  if you told a pro choice person in the 1970's that we would have over 1 million abortions per year in the US they would have laughed at you.   

But I could definitely see society growing comfortable with the idea of killing a 1 day old.  I mean a 1 day old kid doesn't know what the fuck is happening.  So once they allow that first 1 day old to be terminated, then why not a 2 day old?  and so on.....

physiologically there is practically zero difference between a one day old and a baby in the 6th month of gestation.  so I tend to think that post birth abortion will happen at some point in the future.

I mean you give me a solid argument as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.
RRKore:

--- Quote from: bears on October 29, 2014, 02:17:10 PM ---saying that people are OK with killing 5 year olds is a tad ridiculous for 2014 but it's also silly to think that it won't escalate.   everything does.  if you told a pro choice person in the 1970's that we would have over 1 million abortions per year in the US they would have laughed at you.   

But I could definitely see society growing comfortable with the idea of killing a 1 day old.  I mean a 1 day old kid doesn't know what the fuck is happening.  So once they allow that first 1 day old to be terminated, then why not a 2 day old?  and so on.....

physiologically there is practically zero difference between a one day old and a baby in the 6th month of gestation.  so I tend to think that post birth abortion will happen at some point in the future.

I mean you give me a solid argument as to why its OK to kill a baby 7 months into gestation but not a baby that was born 1 minute ago.

--- End quote ---

I'm not in favor of late-term abortions being legal unless there's a pretty good chance the mother will die.

I don't think post-birth "abortions" in the USA are at all likely when there are so many folks who want to adopt.

The only reason I can think of for why folks might do this is because they find out late that the unborn baby is grossly defective in some way.  I think, though, that kind of thing can be identified before the 6th month now, though, can't it?
bears:

--- Quote from: RRKore on October 29, 2014, 02:26:02 PM ---I'm not in favor of late-term abortions being legal unless there's a pretty good chance the mother will die.

I don't think post-birth "abortions" in the USA are at all likely when there are so many folks who want to adopt.

The only reason I can think of for why folks might do this is because they find out late that the unborn baby is grossly defective in some way.  I think, though, that kind of thing can be identified before the 6th month now, though, can't it?

--- End quote ---

the pro choice movement in the 1970's thought pretty much just like you and I do now.  Their heart was in the right place and they saw abortion as a last resort and a way to help someone in dire need.  But it's a different world now.  Here's how a pro choice person in 2014 would respond to you:

I'm not in favor of late-term abortions being legal unless there's a pretty good chance the mother will die.

who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?

and yeah most everything can be detected now but a lot of people just don't go through all of the prenatal care that their doctors recommend.  and again they will say, "who the fuck are YOU to tell ME when I can and cannot have an abortion?"
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version