Author Topic: Wigi Board  (Read 4467 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Wigi Board
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 10:32:17 AM »
"Ouija" movie came out last Friday. I saw the previews for it when I saw Annabelle. It looked pretty intense.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1204977/

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »
"Ouija" movie came out last Friday. I saw the previews for it when I saw Annabelle. It looked pretty intense.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1204977/
Have to watch it  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 11:23:18 AM »

Says the hermaphrodite that pretends to be a big strong guy while looking like this.  ::)

Who's this girl? Might want to look at breast implants.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 12:27:04 PM »
I might have posted on this before- My brother and two friends were playing with a Ouija board for a couple of hours until they were tired, a few guys were just watching Football on TV and everyone ordered pizza and then one by one nodded off to sleep on couches/chairs...
My brother woke up, and there was an approx. 5 or 6 year old girl looking at him... he just fell asleep again thinking one of the guys girlfriends came over with their kid or something...
He woke up soon afterwards, and everyone was fully asleep- confused, he woke up everyone and asked about the little girl that was there.

NOBODY KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT-  This was over 10 years ago, and the guys will STILL not talk about that day, or touch a Ouija board!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 05:03:25 PM »
Even the evil spirits wouldn't be seen dead with Shizzo.

;D  Morrissey-level posting!

Sunday morning Sergio cost me some coffee too.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 01:19:11 AM »
Andy Murray went Dunblane Primary too. Think he was there at the time of the shooting (in a seperate class of course).
yes Dunblane is a small Town near Stirling. I left the school i think in 1978. I was over here when i heard about it. terrible just terrible. I have some good memories growing up in Dunblane. as i said was not big but nice. was well situated as stirling was just up the road and Glasgow/Edinburgh too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 01:41:50 AM »
Wigi? Donny, it takes five seconds to Google "Ouija." Another five to change the subject title.

That said, it's a silly, harmless child's game at Toys R Us that superstitious folks pretend is evil. Used it several times, it's never moved a hair. It's cardboard and plastic, that's all. Only spells or moves when "believers" move the whatever purposefully. I've also been told you can't get rid of it once it's yours. Threw mine out two houses ago, still gone. Stop with this.

We're adults here, act accordingly.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 01:50:01 AM »
Wigi? Donny, it takes five seconds to Google "Ouija." Another five to change the subject title.

That said, it's a silly, harmless child's game at Toys R Us that superstitious folks pretend is evil. Used it several times, it's never moved a hair. It's cardboard and plastic, that's all. Only spells or moves when "believers" move the whatever purposefully. I've also been told you can't get rid of it once it's yours. Threw mine out two houses ago, still gone. Stop with this.

Thank you Sir for your words of Wisdom... now go boil your head

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2014, 01:56:40 AM »
Thank you Sir for your words of Wisdom... now go boil your head

Boil my head? Why would you encourage such a thing?

Did I poo poo the voodoo and whatnot, kill the playground tomfoolery? Sorry, mate, just relating my experience is all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 01:58:03 AM »

That said, it's a silly, harmless child's game at Toys R Us that superstitious folks pretend is evil. Used it several times, it's never moved a hair. It's cardboard and plastic, that's all. The made in China ones are not authentic. Only spells or moves when "believers" move the whatever purposefully. I've also been told you can't get rid of it once it's yours. Threw mine out two houses ago, still underneath my bed. Stop with this.

Fixed?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 01:59:41 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 02:01:06 AM »
Boil my head? Why would you encourage such a thing?

Did I poo poo the voodoo and whatnot, kill the playground tomfoolery? Sorry, mate, just relating my experience is all.
Itīs ok  8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2014, 02:18:57 AM »