Author Topic: White People Arguing And Fighting Outside My Apartment  (Read 6188 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: White People Arguing And Fighting Outside My Apartment
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2014, 06:29:48 PM »
Don't call the cops , the white guy could get kicked out the your property values really going to drop. ;D

Vince - and gay for rent going on w your landlord?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 07:02:58 PM »
I'm drink Earl Gray Tea and watching the news when I hear these guys fighting outside my door over some bitch.  Boy have they brought down the property value of this neighborhood.... ::)

Shoot 'em

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2014, 10:24:25 PM »
How come Capt Picard always had to say Tea, Earl Grey, Hot?  It's all he ever ordered.  He never asked for Herbal Mint.  Presumeably the computer knew that Hot meant a particular temperature so couldn't he just tell the computer, look: when I say Tea this is what I mean, Earl Grey at this temperature.  How would someone so tolerant of inefficiency rise to the rank of Starship Captain?  I think he got some peculiar thrill out of letting everyone know he liked Earl Grey Tea.  "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!"  Meanwhile all the other officers are back there looking at eachother going  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2014, 09:07:09 AM »
This is what these thin lipped beasts do Melvin. Lock your door and hide your hard earned items. I hear they like to steal and rob.

;D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2014, 10:01:56 AM »
How come Capt Picard always had to say Tea, Earl Grey, Hot?  It's all he ever ordered.  He never asked for Herbal Mint.  Presumeably the computer knew that Hot meant a particular temperature so couldn't he just tell the computer, look: when I say Tea this is what I mean, Earl Grey at this temperature.  How would someone so tolerant of inefficiency rise to the rank of Starship Captain?  I think he got some peculiar thrill out of letting everyone know he liked Earl Grey Tea.  "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!"  Meanwhile all the other officers are back there looking at eachother going  ::)

Great post, always wondered that myself!
Team Nasser!

MikMaq

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2014, 12:40:37 PM »
I hate white trash, they really are insufferable people.

Blacks are lucky, they all look the same, so bad and good just blend together.

White trash is hard to miss.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 01:29:22 PM »
x

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2014, 01:32:38 PM »
This is what these thin lipped beasts do Melvin. Lock your door and hide your hard earned items. I hear they like to steal and rob.

Who is fighting Ebola in yours motherland ???, those 'thin lipped' or wiggsers  ;D