Author Topic: How long before a right wing govt is formed in the UK  (Read 11185 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: How long before a right wing govt is formed in the UK
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 06:00:21 PM »
There's no agenda, we just don't have problems to solve in the first world anymore. We have it stupidly easy. Now we fight and get offended on behalf of someone else.

There is no hidden Agenda... If there is & it's hidden..???
As for No problems to solve,  I can & I'm sure most others
Could come up with long list.

Agreed we do have it easier than The 'third world countries '
We could do more to help them.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 07:09:28 AM »
Most the idiots who vote for Ukip don't even know the rest of there policies , the same people who would lynch mob Thatcher will vote for them, Ukip is Thatchers wet dream...the true voice of the tories

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »

There is no hidden Agenda... If there is & it's hidden..???
As for No problems to solve,  I can & I'm sure most others
Could come up with long list.

Agreed we do have it easier than The 'third world countries '
We could do more to help them.

Give me a list then?

Child poverty?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2014, 11:39:37 AM »
Most the idiots who vote for Ukip don't even know the rest of there policies , the same people who would lynch mob Thatcher will vote for them, Ukip is Thatchers wet dream...the true voice of the tories

ukip is cruising to 30% of the vote. haters gonna hate

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 02:55:55 PM »
There's no place in modern society for people who live their lives to the rules of a 4th century book about a man on a cloud.

Likewise, my grandad and nan served in WW2 to retain our liberty, yet we have boots on the ground in far flung countries , clearing out threats to the Jew in Israel.

Western blood is being spilt to claw in the oil for the rich 1% , mainly Jewish-owned oil companies.

IRA let off 600 bombs in one year alone, including an assassination attempt on the PM in Brighton, did we carpet bomb Northern Ireland and invade? Did we fuck because the only black stuff out there is Guinness.

Get out their lands, and get them out of ours.

Job done.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 03:30:52 AM »
There's no place in modern society for people who live their lives to the rules of a 4th century book about a man on a cloud.

Western blood is being spilt to claw in the oil for the rich 1% , mainly Jewish-owned oil companies.

IRA let off 600 bombs in one year alone, including an assassination attempt on the PM in Brighton, did we carpet bomb Northern Ireland and invade? Did we fuck because the only black stuff out there is Guinness.

Get out their lands, and get them out of ours.

Job done.

Excellent Post.
Well said Sir.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 10:14:28 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »
there is a huge back lash coming against the muslim community in the uk

mainstream politicians are tip toeing round the issue afraid of being branded racist

an upswell of right wing politics is coming

the election after this one could see a right wing party in govt

I don't see the problem with deporting them back to their country. We europeans do not share their culture or way of life that they want to impose in our countries.
I have family in germany and there are schools that stopped serving porc meat because there is ONE muslim turkish in the class. In kids birthday parties if germans put gums with porc gelatin in the party there will be a riot if turkish muslims see it. And the police backs them  ::).
I am very glad and proud of the French because they had the balls to vote in a far right wing here in europe. Hope that other countries folow.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 03:17:32 PM »
Their approach is odd.

They'd rather die than place pork in their mouth, but have no objection to inserting their penis into a goat?

The medieval way they treat women is abhorrent. Marrying them off and if they refuse they get sulphuric acid thrown in their face. Rape victims are often the ones buried up to their necks and they all throw rocks at their face until they are a dead pulp.

Cutting camel's throats and the streets run red as the kids frolic in their blood.

That kind of lifestyle belongs in the 15th century and has zero place in the west.

Either comply entirely with our way of life here or take your prayer mat and your bullshit fairy tale way of life back to your own kind.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 11:01:01 PM »
I don't see the problem with deporting them back to their country. We europeans do not share their culture or way of life that they want to impose in our countries.
I have family in germany and there are schools that stopped serving porc meat because there is ONE muslim turkish in the class. In kids birthday parties if germans put gums with porc gelatin in the party there will be a riot if turkish muslims see it. And the police backs them  ::).
I am very glad and proud of the French because they had the balls to vote in a far right wing here in europe. Hope that other countries folow.
good post. I agree why are they living in Europe if they donīt like our Bacon. Send them back why should we change for them ? they come to Europe to Breed like Rabbits and live off us like parasites. In their own lands they are not so well off. Would their lands change for us? of course not.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2014, 04:56:10 AM »
More of these scum arrested, for a plot ot kill the Queen. girls.