Author Topic: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89  (Read 11470 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 07:38:08 PM »
For whatever reason that cracked me up ;D

x2

I'm also drink Earl Gray tea.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
the best response in the history of this site is that gif of closing the door on an old man when Basile comments. So well deserving of that is he.

A gimmick to the rescue. If you can't win the argument try to humiliate the poster.  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 08:34:10 PM »
Just like winning a title, it doesn't matter what your genetics are just never give up.

What amuses me is that the simple minded are not aware of how dull they really are. If they associate with similar people they will figure they are just as smart as anyone!

I think you need steady employment to qualify for a credit card. Gotta love the way Melvin insists he is too smart to be rich. That one is a good one.

LOL @ the photoshop.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2014, 04:25:18 AM »
Just like winning a title, it doesn't matter what your genetics are just never give up.

What amuses me is that the simple minded are not aware of how dull they really are. If they associate with similar people they will figure they are just as smart as anyone!

I think you need steady employment to qualify for a credit card. Gotta love the way Melvin insists he is too smart to be rich. That one is a good one.

I hope you're just KIDding with me as I would hate for you to continue to molest my postings.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2014, 11:51:02 AM »
Would you agree?  Not that bad really for a bodybuilder.

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
Goodrum might not have a high IQ, but he has got a mean black anaconda dick (no homo).