Author Topic: RACIST GARBAGE from none other than....THE FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES!!!  (Read 1811 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Voter ID laws are a non-issue.  In the long run they might be a good thing.  A photo ID is needed for almost everything and the law may prompt individuals who don't have an ID to get one.  Democrats should look at photo IDs the same way they look at phones.  As they argue you need a phone to get a job and do all sorts of things.  In turn you need a photo ID.

"But some implied that Democratic-leaning voting groups, especially African-Americans and Hispanics, were more likely to be affected. Others found that educational attainment was the key variable in predicting whom these laws might disenfranchise, with race being of secondary importance. If that’s true, some white voters without college degrees could also be affected, and they tend to vote Republican."

"On the surface, these studies seem to disagree with one another about whether or not there is any effect on turnout from harsher voter identification laws. But if you read them in more detail, you’ll find that much of the disagreement is semantic rather than substantive.

There is something of a consensus in the literature, in fact, about the rough magnitude of the effects. The stricter laws, like those that require photo identification, seem to decrease turnout by about 2 percent as a share of the registered voter population.

Whether this effect is deemed to be “statistically significant” or not varies from study to study. It depends on what particular type of statistical test the researcher has applied, and how much data he or she is looking at.

Statistical significance, however, is a funny concept. It has mostly to do with the volume of data that you have, and the sampling error that this introduces. Effects that may be of little practical significance can be statistically significant if you have tons and tons of data. Conversely, findings that have some substantive, real-world impact may not be deemed statistically significant, if the data is sparse or noisy."

“Many people who do not have identification are not registered to vote – or if they are registered, they are unlikely to turn out.”

"One last thing to consider: although I do think these laws will have some detrimental effect on Democratic turnout, it is unlikely to be as large as some Democrats fear or as some news media reports imply — and they can also serve as a rallying point for the party bases. So although the direct effects of these laws are likely negative for Democrats, it wouldn’t take that much in terms of increased base voter engagement — and increased voter conscientiousness about their registration status — to mitigate them."

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/measuring-the-effects-of-voter-identification-laws/?_r=0
Why give the government another tool to monitor you with, especially when it won`t make any difference.  Someone has to pay for it.  The cost of ID`s, the cost of paying workers to enter the information, the cost of maintaining the database, the cost of hiring election workers to check ID`s, the cost of just a little more privacy being eroded away and for what?

Its a useless measure and should be scrapped.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
We have voter ID here in Michigan...the little old lady that used to have to dig through a big ass book of names, find mine and then watch me sign the book,  swiped my license through a reader and looked at my photo.  Cut the time needed to verify that I'm a registered voter by a good minute or two.   In an election with millions of votes cast that's a shit ton of time and effort saved.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Why give the government another tool to monitor you with, especially when it won`t make any difference.  Someone has to pay for it.  The cost of ID`s, the cost of paying workers to enter the information, the cost of maintaining the database, the cost of hiring election workers to check ID`s, the cost of just a little more privacy being eroded away and for what?

Its a useless measure and should be scrapped.

I don't think its to much to ask of a person to be able to prove they are who they say they are.  You need an ID for everything.  You don't need the immense bureaucracy.  All voting centers have a list of voters who can vote at a particular precinct.  You just show you ID and they check with the list and you're done.

We have voter ID here in Michigan...the little old lady that used to have to dig through a big ass book of names, find mine and then watch me sign the book,  swiped my license through a reader and looked at my photo.  Cut the time needed to verify that I'm a registered voter by a good minute or two.   In an election with millions of votes cast that's a shit ton of time and effort saved.

I'm in Michigan as well, Flip!
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
BS - she wants all the chickens beef dogs burgers cakes chooms pot beers etc all fo herself
haha you forgot to add the pic where she is eating like its her last meal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
haha you forgot to add the pic where she is eating like its her last meal

Ha ha ha she is such a Cafone!   

But I get it - she is the man in the relationship

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Ha ha ha she is such a Cafone!   

But I get it - she is the man in the relationship
haha  :D

great pic...and that one from a basketball game when someone holds up a banana infront of obama is epic to