Author Topic: anyone have pics of themselves as teenagers when they started lifting?  (Read 13471 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: anyone have pics of themselves as teenagers when they started lifting?
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »
legs then/now..

didnt really lose much at all on the legs from then till now,maybe a tad of hardness but even today your legs look great man. you r true to the game cause anyone who kept at it as long as u is a true bodybuilder,thats some serious dedication for u to keep it up after all these years and still look great
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2014, 07:01:45 PM »
didnt really lose much at all on the legs from then till now,maybe a tad of hardness but even today your legs look great man. you r true to the game cause anyone who kept at it as long as u is a true bodybuilder,thats some serious dedication for u to keep it up after all these years and still look great
thanks ,,,the kid shot they were fully dieted down,,the size increase 'thickness'is apparent over the time,,i'm lean/diet/eat today for fun not to compete ,even tho i'm never too far off if i decide to do masters class...

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
i still love milk to this day, on my cheat day which is today ill put away a gallon easily thru out the day.nothing beats a huge glass of cold milk
back in the 80s before lactose intolerance was a household term, I used to drink a gallon a day to gain size..but in college I couldn't figure out wut the hell was going on...horrible stomach cramps and lived in the bathroom.  I suddenly realized i lost the ability to digest milk...an asian thing.  can't drink it to this day

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
It seems a lot of you folks have a diet history which includes drinking a lot of milk. I am not exception. When I was a teen, my mom complained that I was drinking so many banana eggnog milk shakes that either I'd wear out the blender or break the grocery budget. I was 126 lbs. soaking wet. Pathetic!

I made real gains though when I was in my late twenties and I was drinking whole unpasteurized milk a friend who had some cows was bringing me. I'd had to shake the fat into the milk because it floated to the top. This is probably when I acquired high cholesterol. I was also on a cycle of D-Bol, so that combination finally worked very successfully. I was definitely bloated, but I didn't care because I was finally "big" for once. Ha, ha.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2014, 11:19:08 PM »
NJ flex is one of the most underrated complete bodybuilding physiques on this board. Dude has looked consistent for 20 years straight. Ideal for what we should all hope to maintain as we grow into old bastards

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
NJ flex is one of the most underrated complete bodybuilding physiques on this board. Dude has looked consistent for 20 years straight. Ideal for what we should all hope to maintain as we grow into old bastards

He's my inspiration. There isn't snowball's chance in hell I could achieve what he has, but he keeps me trying. I am not embarrassed to give him credit, because he deserves it. This man is the most sensible and consistent bodybuilder I've ever encountered.

If you have not yet checked out his routine, do. He posts regularly on The Mature Thread. You might just learn a thing or two about bodybuilding that you didn't know.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2014, 03:59:29 AM »
njflex is a symbol of what longevity and dedication in this sport can bring u, he reminds me of a smart type of guy that never abused anything cause he knew he'd be lifting in his older yrs and wanted his health. hes a motivation for anyone at any age,plus he never has a bad word to say about anyone,great guy all around
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2014, 04:00:48 AM »
I think The Coach has aged pretty well

i agree,not bad at all in his aging
R

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2014, 05:12:26 AM »
Interesting to see guys 14-15 with belly hair, pit hair, hard phsyiques at that age. I was a late bloomer. Had some pubes around 12 i think but never got pit hair until 18 or so. I remember going to a doc once when i was 16 and i glued pube hair to my pits so it looked like all my friends at the time. Come to age 23-24 and my test levels were in the 350-450 range, so i think i just had some brutally low test all my life. I am jelly of the kids that had muscles and became men in highschool, but most burned out early and those were their best days. Im 30 now and look and feel great and look about 25, so my later years were better i suppose

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2014, 07:07:14 AM »
legs then/now..
Legs look great NJ, I don't really train them at all anymore.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2014, 07:32:00 AM »
legs then/now..
do u still squat?  I did religiously till just over 2 years ago wen I had a bad accident. I couldn't put anything on my shoulder for over a year. And now thru mri I find my left med meniscus is torn halfway thru. Worked my way back to leg presses etc but squatting is still extremely painful. I miss it.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2014, 08:06:25 AM »
bob chick

Lol
Wonder if one of this days chick has a meltdown and starts posting again..  :D ;D
Even though he has been banned to do so by MD...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2014, 08:16:44 AM »
do u still squat?  I did religiously till just over 2 years ago wen I had a bad accident. I couldn't put anything on my shoulder for over a year. And now thru mri I find my left med meniscus is torn halfway thru. Worked my way back to leg presses etc but squatting is still extremely painful. I miss it.
yes i do,,405 is as heavy i go..8-10 reps if possible,,i do a lot of hacks/leg presses 'drops/hi reps,lots lunges..

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2014, 08:29:18 AM »
17 years old HS Senior. didn't even lift then, just 3 sports.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2014, 08:30:48 AM »
good start..

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2014, 08:34:47 AM »
yes i do,,405 is as heavy i go..8-10 reps if possible,,i do a lot of hacks/leg presses 'drops/hi reps,lots lunges..
dammit. Good for u. I can go really heavy on vert, 45, etc leg press but the machanics of the squat maybe the compound movement now I can't bend my knee for weeks after. I'm gonna start trying to work back up starting w the bar and 135. Miss it.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2014, 08:36:32 AM »
looked great!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2014, 08:37:53 AM »
dammit. Good for u. I can go really heavy on vert, 45, etc leg press but the machanics of the squat maybe the compound movement now I can't bend my knee for weeks after. I'm gonna start trying to work back up starting w the bar and 135. Miss it.
i never has too much injuries/aches in knee area/lower back ever,,i'm strong in back too so they both need to be strong for legs,,my only issue at times is upper back'tweaking'trap and surrounding mid back muscle 'turning neck'like your wearing a neck brace'lol..

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 08:38:50 AM »
I think Johnny falcon would beat all.

Pics plzzz

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 09:17:48 AM »
I always hated lunges, did everything else.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2014, 09:19:32 AM »
I always hated lunges, did everything else.
love/hate,,i been doing them non stop for few yrs again after ditching them..i do them 3 different ways 'not in same workout' depending on leg routine /exercises done,,

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2014, 09:26:29 AM »
Legs look great NJ, I don't really train them at all anymore.

I hope you have a valid excuse

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2014, 10:11:54 AM »
the world was a diff place back in the day.  its not like u had a camera in a phone u carried with u.  All of us old getbiggers have too few pix.  I turned up a few from round 89-90.  if my math is right that would have put me at 26?

Hey I may as well ask for my blue stars too...NPC pittsburgh was it 86-87?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2014, 10:13:33 AM »
the world was a diff place back in the day.  its not like u had a camera in a phone u carried with u.  All of us old getbiggers have too few pix.  I turned up a few from round 89-90.  if my math is right that would have put me at 26?

thick build man,,good legs ...

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2014, 10:15:55 AM »
thick build man,,good legs ...
thx!  I lived for squatting.  my workout weight was 495.  405 was always ez up to just 3 years ago.  want to squat again so bad.