Author Topic: WHAT TO EAT? BULKING AND DIETING..  (Read 1813 times)

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
WHAT TO EAT? BULKING AND DIETING..
« on: February 17, 2006, 12:45:11 AM »
Let me first start off by saying i'm 6'5 250lbs.  26yrs old. I've been workin out since i was 19 but i can honestly say i started working out serious when i was 24. Everything before that was good but not as intence as it is now especially the last few months. I have been blessed to be working out with MR. TOKYO 2004 Shotaro Suyama. He is all natural bodybuilder. I've Seen him do a 4 plate bench press on his own without a spot (he was to shy to ask for a spot because he is not good with english). Everything he does is impressive. He has helped me immensely with my workout. I do his routine and let me tell you it is intence. He has helped me with my form, i was surprised to see how much my form was off for certain exercises. My form was okay but the smallest change made the biggest different.

With all that said.. i was wondering if someone can give me a link on this site or another site or even leave me info on Foods i should be eating right now. Maybe a list of foods of which to eat and not to eat. I'm still bulking but im going to start a diet in march. I all ready have all the right supplements but i was wondering what i should eat for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
I have the basic idea but i'm looking for more variety. When to eat what and when not to eat it. So if anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated to the fullest.

Here are a few pix of Mr. Tokyo.. he is the youngest ever to win the Mr.Tokyo's
i will post a few pix of me in the future.. i need to get a little bigger hahaha..

Ledd

• Getbig III
Re: WHAT TO EAT? BULKING AND DIETING..
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 06:46:01 AM »
Use the search engine at the top of the screen, just enter your keywords and presto!  There is plenty of info on this site.

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »
I see the "search engine" and i was aware of it.. im looking for someone to give me direct attention. When i do the search i get bits and pieces of the answer im looking for.  But thank you anyways.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 01:35:52 PM »
Thank You.. .I appreciate it very much!