Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards
yankees shopping for tulo???
(1/5) > >>
njflex:
would love to see troy tulo in yankees uniform,,,need some star or future star power,,reports are that a-rod is the only star left to ignite crowds again to fill ball park ,,stay tuned..
Grape Ape:
I hear you.  Tulo would be pretty cool, albeit yet another 20m per year contract for the next five years, 14, then an option.

Tanaka / Ellsbury are pretty decent star power, and Tiexiera/Sabbathia would be if they didn't regress so much.  Have to hope Tiexiera follows the pattern of being better after a full year from wrist surgery.

Right now I have the feeling Yankees won't make any big moves, but we shall see.  I'd like it if the did and we had a rotation of Scherzer/Tanaka/Pineda then some combo of McCarthy/Greene/Sabbathia/Nova.
njflex:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on November 09, 2014, 07:58:08 AM ---I hear you.  Tulo would be pretty cool, albeit yet another 20m per year contract for the next five years, 14, then an option.

Tanaka / Ellsbury are pretty decent star power, and Tiexiera/Sabbathia would be if they didn't regress so much.  Have to hope Tiexiera follows the pattern of being better after a full year from wrist surgery.

Right now I have the feeling Yankees won't make any big moves, but we shall see.  I'd like it if the did and we had a rotation of Scherzer/Tanaka/Pineda then some combo of McCarthy/Greene/Sabbathia/Nova.

--- End quote ---
rotation for once has infinite scenarios,bullpen is solid as well,,,they will focus on offense this year..
Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: njflex on November 09, 2014, 08:18:06 AM ---rotation for once has infinite scenarios,bullpen is solid as well,,,they will focus on offense this year..

--- End quote ---

You are probably right - but they will need to lock down Robertson to keep the bullpen strong, and/or possibly add Andrew Miller.
Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Cholo4Life on November 11, 2014, 05:59:50 PM ---Scherzer? Did I miss something?

--- End quote ---

It was just me adding to my Yankees wish list.  Popular thought doesn't have the Yankees spending big $$ on another pitcher.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version