Author Topic: I personally will NOT be using the "delete post function" on any of my threads  (Read 30694 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
how do you find the thais to deal with on a day to day basis?

Fine - like anywhere, it's a different culture and you just have to get in the groove of it. I lived in Japan before this and that was pretty hardcore culture-wise, so Thailand is relatively easy.

If you are nice to them they are nice to you.

On Friday I went out with a Thai couple (my wife couldn't make it) and our respective kids, to a nice breezy beer garden. I didn't really pay much attention to the fact they were Thai - it was just good food, drink & conversation. Shopping, bars, restaurants, schools, work - everyone seems nice to me.

If you are 60 and you turn up to a classy restaurant with an 18 year old girl with pink hair & her big fake tits busting out of a halter top OR if you are a skinhead in a wife beater and shouting your mouth off - then they might not seem so warm & friendly, especially in tourist areas. If find that people working in tourist areas all over the world have to put up with a lot of crap and you can always come across someone that's had their fill for the day.

Thailand has become considerably more friendly since they started importing this stuff..

But they do seem a little less friendly when they are behind the wheel of a car. Sometimes I'm not finished swearing at the last person that cut me up when some other  fucker does it.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Actually it was deleted by Ron. And you have permission to post all of the messages you said you were going to post Ron has given his blessing. So do it.
Wow!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Actually it was deleted by Ron. And you have permission to post all of the messages you said you were going to post Ron has given his blessing. So do it.

Haha, yet another lie by you....why do you try and lie so much....pretty sure you gave your account to Josh now...hence why you are blocked on pm and can't fish for anymore info about me and bikini.

Ron pm'd me saying he doesn't want any private communications posted on here regardless of if someone has given permission or not.

He is more than welcome to confirm that here himself if he wants.

:-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
look at me running the bigtoughguy account. Sweet.

hey joon, hows that whole bikinislut moving in with you at the start of november working out? Oh, not so good hey? Wow, if you phoned me 45 times in one day and alex 33 times in one day I cant even imagine how many times you phoned her. No wonder she dropped the restraining order on you.

hang on im gonna log onto my bigtoughguy account and respond to myself

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
look at me running the bigtoughguy account. Sweet.

hey joon, hows that whole bikinislut moving in with you at the start of november working out? Oh, not so good hey? Wow, if you phoned me 45 times in one day and alex 33 times in one day I cant even imagine how many times you phoned her. No wonder she dropped the restraining order on you.

hang on im gonna log onto my bigtoughguy account and respond to myself

Bikini is great my friend, she had work and couldn't come to London as planned, I spoke to her last night actually we are going to meet up again in Vegas in December. Can't wait to see her again, she is a little hottie.
Oh and I don't even believe its possible to get a a restraining order against someone that lives in another country from you....pretty sure Joshi you have to apply from some kind of extradition order or contact the British Consulate for that, but hey man you are the criminal expert here.....you would know better than me since you had much more dealings with the Canadian justice system....just saying so you don't make yourself look more stupid than you already are.

Oh and please send my warm regards to Jean Claude, I hope he is doing well.
And remind me how much did your phone bill come to last time?

I hope that didn't have to come out of your disability allowance....such a shame.

Mwah
x0x0

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I didnt realize I dont cover incoming costs on my phone, only outgoing. So it was 67.98 as per usual like every month.
who in the green hell is jean claude

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I didnt realize I dont cover incoming costs on my phone, only outgoing. So it was 67.98 as per usual like every month.
who in the green hell is jean claude

How much disability allowance and overall welfare do you get a month from the government.
Here in the UK its usually about say up to 1K a month including housing.

So in Canadian that would be approximately $1800 a month.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

How much disability allowance and overall welfare do you get a month from the government.
Here in the UK its usually about say up to 1K a month including housing.

So in Canadian that would be approximately $1800 a month.

did you actually just ask me in pm if my dad "beat me up when I was young or JUST sexually abuse me?"

you know Im the one with mental health issues here, but if people who didnt know getbig looked in they would absolutely believe it is you with the issues.

holy fuck what a question to ask someone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lolol...i like your use of the word diatribe

It is an interesting word. I kind of reminds one of something nasty that comes out of one's rectum when they are sick. Keeping this short.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I suspect Prime and I mean this with respect that you have either become senile or simply lost some of the faculties of your mind on how to interpret things.
I do discuss many things with Ron in private.

I will continue to talk and say what I feel in the manner that I want (as long as that conforms to site rules) without YOU or anyone else telling me what I can or can't say.

Who exactly do you think you are and what exactly makes you think you have the right to silence me and tell me what I can say, when I can say it, or how?

I know you feel butt hurt because you can't post on Josh's site anymore since I pulled the plug on it along with you other 4 buddies.

But this is Getbig my friend...

Here we talk about the truth.

Not make up fake profiles and lie through our teeth.

A leopard doesn't change its spots. Continue on doing the crap you do.

Who do I think I am? I know I am a much better person than you (I'd say man, but you are still a child).

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

"Not make up fake profiles and lie through our teeth." Your teeth are rotten from all the lies you spewed, including suggesting people not make up fake profiles when you've done this ad nauseam.

"I do discuss many things with Ron in private."

Lying, groveling Joon, "Ron please, please let me post on Getbig again. I promise to be a good little boy this time. If you do let me back, I'll suck your dick and eat shit out of your butt with my forked tongue."

You pulled the plug Avesher and Alex's website? What a laugh! The truth is gentleman, they pulled the plug on Juicy Junior Joon.

Just so you understand, I mean no disrespect, Junior.  ;)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Who do I think I am? I know I am a much better person than you (I'd say man, but you are still a child).

"Not make up fake profiles and lie through our teeth." Your teeth are rotten from all the lies you spewed, including suggesting people not make up fake profiles when you've done this ad nauseam.

Lying, groveling Joon, "Ron please, please let me post on Getbig again. I promise to be a good little boy this time. If you do let me back, I'll suck your dick and eat shit out of your butt with my forked tongue."

You pulled the plug Avesher and Alex's website? What a laugh! The truth is gentleman, they pulled the plug on Juicy Junior Joon.

Did not read other than section in bold. Its hard for me to take you seriously.
Serious question prime do you were dentures?

I kinda had this vision of like this old man walking out of his house on the street in the middle of a fight between two guys waiving his walking stick around saying "will you all just shut the fuck up, I am trying to get some sleep" with the two guys looking bemused in bewilderment saying WTF??  :D

You should go back to being a sweet old man, this new though guy approach doesn't suit you well at all my friend.
I just don't even have it in me to be nasty to you.
It would be like shit talking my Grandad.
I know you wanna feel like your 18 again but really...this ain't the way....lol

I will take you for a beer though sometime if you are in London and show you how we roll.
I think in your case it would look something like this....lmao

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
there are zero, and I mean zero doubts in my mind that primemuscle could kick the shit out of junior.

watch out prime he will hire his "lads from some english name place" to deal with you  :o ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
there are zero, and I mean zero doubts in my mind that primemuscle could kick the shit out of junior.

watch out prime he will hire his "lads from some english name place" to deal with you  :o ::)
lol prime would slap him silly.....so he cried on the phone and said he was thinking about suicidie...this explains it al

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
lol prime would slap him silly.....so he cried on the phone and said he was thinking about suicidie...this explains it al

ya he genuinely cried one time on skype about it (video) and I would estimate typed about it on various medias at least 8-10 more times

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
ya he genuinely cried one time on skype about it (video) and I would estimate typed about it on various medias at least 8-10 more times
thats so sad =/

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
thats so sad =/

it was the first couple times. Then when his true personality came out, I started to hope he would off himself. I would genuinely have a good laugh if he did. I like seeing certain people die, it makes my day a little better. Junior is one of them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Serious question prime do you were dentures?

I will take you for a beer though sometime if you are in London and show you how we roll.
I think in your case it would look something like this....lmao

Johnny Knoxville is one funny dude at times and Bad Grandpa is a grossly funny movie, which my grandson and I watched and laughed at together.

You might imagine my balls hanging down to my knees, but for some strange reason my nut sack is still tight. I know what ladies night is at a strip club in the ghetto although I've not had the experience of attending.

So far so good keeping my teeth. Other than the two eye teeth which were removed when I was 12 years old for orthodontic reasons (buck teeth), I have all 30 of the remaining teeth. Some of us have good dental hygiene and some of you crap your teeth out by lying through them.

How is English beer? I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I like some of the German beers. I'll buy.

[/quote]

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Nah man not at all, you were very good looking dude back in the day, I told you myself many times, much better looking and better build than me no doubt 100%.
I will give you props.
Imagine what you would have done if you just got your mind in order kid or showed a bit of heart
Never to late amigo.
Never to late.

Thing with me kiddo I was never the best looking of blokes, your dealt what you are dealt with in the deck, but I knew how to play the cards I was dealt.
And one thing that was never in question for those that know me was my heart.
I am a fucking diamond geezer, pure fucking lion heart of gold.

In that department I would own you and 99% of this board every single day of the week.

See when I was broke and down on my ass thousand fucking times that I was.
When I was living in a council flat with my aunt, I never took a penny from the government or anyone else.
If I didn't have 50 pence to get a bus....rather than sticking my hand out.....I would walk for 2-3 hours or however long it took for me to go home.
I was proud son.
If I had no food in the fridge and someone would be feasting on a lavish dinner, I would look them in the eye and smile and say "enjoy" while my mouth was salivating I would make sure no one could see it.
I am proud son.

We are different breed animal kiddo.....fuck looks.
I would take bullets for my true friends.
You would sell them out for $300 dollars.

Never fucking compare yourself to me again in that department you disgusting vile piece of shit.
You are a bush pig.
I am a fucking lion.

Totally random question, Joon, but humor me: What would you say is your favorite topic/subject?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Anyone else scoring this?

Joon us desperately outpunched. Josh with the longer reach has a metaphorical hand on Joons head as Joon swings wildly without once making contact.

I also have Josh with an impressive 'fucks given' of exactly zero. This could be a record.

You have to wonder what is going on in Joons corner, Jafar should have thrown in the towel by now. It is as if they are enjoying the beatdown too. Wait, LOOK - there is nobody in Joons corner...

Anderson vs. Forrest from here, the Limey raghead about ready to sprint from the arena.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I suspect Prime and I mean this with respect that you have either become senile or simply lost some of the faculties of your mind on how to interpret things.
I do discuss many things with Ron in private.

I will continue to talk and say what I feel in the manner that I want (as long as that conforms to site rules) without YOU or anyone else telling me what I can or can't say.

Who exactly do you think you are and what exactly makes you think you have the right to silence me and tell me what I can say, when I can say it, or how?

I know you feel butt hurt because you can't post on Josh's site anymore since I pulled the plug on it along with you other 4 buddies.

But this is Getbig my friend...

Here we talk about the truth.

Not make up fake profiles and lie through our teeth.

Literally, fundamentally, or another metaphor, Joon? I suck at this stuff.

Wait, irony?

I know you got this shit down is why I ask.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Well played.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Absolute bullshit Prime, where you privy to me and Alex's phone conversation.
They pulled down the site cos Josh fucked up and exposed Alex's entire details and all his family members.
That is the real reason why they pulled down the site.

Alex doesn't even agree with some of the shit Josh does, its always Josh putting words into Alex's mouth.
Alex is a good guy in my book, its Josh that is the parasite.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Alex is a grown man and dont take orders from josh..what ever shitmove alex have done (nlt that i know anything recent) its all on him.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Alex is a grown man and dont take orders from josh..what ever shitmove alex have done (nlt that i know anything recent) its all on him.

Alex is totally cool and a gentleman and has sound principals. I am not going to judge him on the past only the guy as he is now.
I have no issue with Alex and actually like him a lot.

Wank breath Josh was the one who went around making up lies about Alex and telling me he was calling my girl on the phone and other shit I won't get into here trying to pin shit he did on Alex....and Alex was like "uhhh.....no way dude only Josh is only person I can think of that would do that".....Alex's words not mine.

I mean he admitted here he was the one sending Skorp10 racist messages in pm, where as before he was trying to pin that on me telling OMR bunch of lies.
He was using gimmicks here being anti-emetic and shit trying to blame it on me copying my style and jumping in on bandwagon.

Same way he faked account on his board after we had falling out pretending to be me as well as halo and sev.

He is just a fat, weak mentally handicapped estrogen fueled gyno titty girl...with a toilet mouth....that is all.

I mean its embarrassing how he talks smack about booty tits when he's got bigger tits than here....lmao  :D

I mean it does explain things when you think about it, so much estrogen running around his blood....he admitted he has low test and can't even get his dick up.

Explains the female behavior perfectly.