Author Topic: Who Has Destroyed Getbig More? Ron or Joon?  (Read 9167 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ron is time forcyou to be your own man..
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2014, 09:05:16 PM »
Yep.

Even though there's a few bottom tits here running gimmicks and what not, it's still the best men in thongs board around. And trust me I follow the men in thongs scene VERY closely.

How "closely?" Expand on this.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2014, 09:05:56 PM »
but how does he get in contact with old accounts of people who have not signed on for years?  ???

Buy in bulk from somebody that did the hardwork  ;)
Mwah
x0x0

O

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »
but how does he get in contact with old accounts of people who have not signed on for years?  ???
he just goes thru the old accounts that have never been touched and uses name/Name as password and gets a few i guess.
There are hundreds never used or just a couple times. So its time consuming but it works

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2014, 09:07:42 PM »

Mwah
x0x0

or that

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »

Mwah
x0x0

Good point. :)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2014, 09:09:12 PM »
he just goes thru the old accounts that have never been touched and uses name/Name as password and gets a few i guess.
There are hundreds never used or just a couple times. So its time consuming but it works

Who has time for that? Ridiculous.  :-\ :-\
X

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2014, 09:14:34 PM »
Who has time for that? Ridiculous.  :-\ :-\
some ar 10 years old or more. Never new ones, always old.
So he must be looking for them and then crack em. Or someone else did

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Who Has Destroyed Getbig More? Ron or Joon?
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2014, 09:41:28 PM »
Ron for allowing it because he's desperate for traffic or Joon for the horrible lies and content he spews upon us. He blackmailed Ron. I'm sure. That's what terrorists do. I think Joon's got a strong hand to play in that the powers that be know he has hundreds of accounts

I don't give a rat's ass on traffic. It doesnt help me whether I have 70,000 people a day or 10,000 people a day.  If you think I get more money for that, you are dead wrong.  Like I told you, and once again, Getbig is not here for the money.

No one blackmails me! Are you freaking kidding me.  Do you honestly think I make my living or any money from this forum.  This board was created (and it has been under many different names) a place where it will be more raw.  Now it has rules too, but you guys must be really dumb if you thought that these guys were not here (they were under gimmicks, and we all knew that).  For now, they can post on this board, which is only moderated by me.

The other boards are more strictly moderator. Simple was that.

Yes, if you want, I can ban all, and just delete the gimmicks as we see fit. We do that all the time. But the lounge is open for more loose talk, and if you don't like it, don't come down to this board.

Hence why the others boards are run more strictly.  People are not as excited right now on the boards because there is no freaking bodybuilding right now until Feb or March. 

So unless I open up a Men's Physique Board (which I may do), try to enjoy instead of complaining all the time. 

And if I need to ban people, so be it.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2014, 12:36:01 AM »
Bottom line Ron, Joon has made a fool out of you and you have ignored people like OMR that put a lot of time & effort into this place.

In retrospect. it is obvious that Getbig has been a success, not by design but by accident. It is yours to fuck up and that is exactly what you are doing allowing Mahyar to continue making a fool of you here.

At least the implosion is entertaining.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2014, 01:35:05 AM »
Bottom line Ron, Joon has made a fool out of you and you have ignored people like OMR that put a lot of time & effort into this place.

In retrospect. it is obvious that Getbig has been a success, not by design but by accident. It is yours to fuck up and that is exactly what you are doing allowing Mahyar to continue making a fool of you here.

At least the implosion is entertaining.

Well said. The lounge is a joke. It should be called Joons rants.

Has Ron missed all of the shit Joon said about him elsewhere? Does he just not care?

According to others Joon has shared emails between him and Ron. Somebody should post those...maybe it will wake Ron up.

Regardless watching Joon spin himself into a certain death is hilarious.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2014, 01:43:35 AM »

Has Ron missed all of the shit Joon said about him elsewhere? Does he just not care?

According to others Joon has shared emails between him and Ron. Somebody should post those...maybe it will wake Ron up.

DVT of peace

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2014, 02:14:10 AM »
or that

Maybe possibly the very own butt hurt moderator who pretends to have gone away posting in this very thread perhaps under lame gimmick???

Who knows, one of the mysteries of life and something for you guys to figure out...

But of course Ron knows....because the very first thing I did was tell him...

And he is far to intelligent to fall for your bull shit games as has been proven over and over again.

Mwah
x0x0

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2014, 02:21:23 AM »
I Think Ron has been Bought / paid off.

Money Talks & Big money talks Loud.

As he says it's his to do as he wants with
And it appears he has.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2014, 02:25:39 AM »

The hilarity of your desperation to trying get be banned making up more lies again amuses me.
I am here to stay and will never go away, that I 100% guarantee you sweet cheeks, you better get used to that already and not drive yourself insane.  ;)

Weren't you the same person who also claimed "I had a sexual assault case against me....lol"

Answer me this sweet cheeks, if I had a sexual assault case  against me or any type of criminal record:

a) How would be able to travel to the US or anywhere else and do my videos and post here, they don't let you travel to US with criminal record.
b) If I am "Mahyar" as you stupidly claim you would be able to do a simple criminal record check on his file (public information) and see if he had any convictions or not.

Now which is it, am I "mahyar" or do I have a sexual assault case? Lol
Of course the answer is neither!
You see when you make up bullshit which simple records can prove, that's where you let yourself down and make yourself look stupid hon.

Also weren't you the one who said I wasn't dating Bikinislut and I wasn't with her in Vegas????? LMAO.

Wasn't she the one who told you and your x fiance Tyler to go away and quit interfering in our relationship Tay?

How do you explain the hundreds of photos of us in Vegas having a great time and our videos sweet cheeks.

So please darling do carry on making up more of your lies and I will simply carry on exposing the truth of it.

Now before you send me another PM like you did yesterday, the answer is NO I won't delete this or any other posts.
You were warned already sweetie pie.

I am free to say what I want here so long as I don't break any rules, same goes for anyone else.

Mwah
x0x0

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 02:35:44 AM »
I Think Ron has been Bought / paid off.

Money Talks & Big money talks Loud.

As he says it's his to do as he wants with
And it appears he has.

No you don't "think" my friend that's the problem, you simply cast aspersions
Ron has ethical and moral backbone of a lion.
He has never received anything from me other than honesty.
Perhaps he appreciates that and why he likes me.

Some people should try that sometime and see what wonders it can do.

This forum doesn't make Ron any money, matter of fact he probably loses money on it.
It is more of a lifestyle thing for him I suspect.

He is simply too intelligent to fall for whole of 5-6 people who are adamant in chasing me around slinging mud even down here.
The dead clue and give away is if they didn't like me they would simply not bother posting here in the lounge if they didn't like it.

But of course we know what this is all about.
They feel butt hurt because they tried to take me on from day one and I keep coming up with the winning hand.

I am a winner (on this board and in real life)
Those minority few haters are losers (on thie board and in real life)

Keep it coming, I want some more..
I just kissed my biceps and told myself "God I love myself"

Hope that helps.
Mwah
x0x0

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2014, 02:52:25 AM »
I don't give a rat's ass on traffic. It doesnt help me whether I have 70,000 people a day or 10,000 people a day.  If you think I get more money for that, you are dead wrong.  Like I told you, and once again, Getbig is not here for the money.

No one blackmails me! Are you freaking kidding me.  Do you honestly think I make my living or any money from this forum.  This board was created (and it has been under many different names) a place where it will be more raw.  Now it has rules too, but you guys must be really dumb if you thought that these guys were not here (they were under gimmicks, and we all knew that).  For now, they can post on this board, which is only moderated by me.

The other boards are more strictly moderator. Simple was that.

Yes, if you want, I can ban all, and just delete the gimmicks as we see fit. We do that all the time. But the lounge is open for more loose talk, and if you don't like it, don't come down to this board.

Hence why the others boards are run more strictly.  People are not as excited right now on the boards because there is no freaking bodybuilding right now until Feb or March. 

So unless I open up a Men's Physique Board (which I may do), try to enjoy instead of complaining all the time. 

And if I need to ban people, so be it.

Great post Ron and that's the truth of it.
I have some ideas I will run by you privately on how possibly to make a few little improvements and see what you think etc.
I think the physique board is a great idea.
I mean its probably true to say that hardcore bodybuilding is somewhat into a decline anyway and the general masses prefer the physique look and can relate to it a lot more.

The truth is what makes a great forum is constant new blood and new posters signing up and keep things fresh and offering new perspectives, content and material.
Its about integrating those people and making them feel welcome and safe to join up and making sure they feel they can participate
There 1000's of guests who lurk yet don't join up, its about converting those to come on board.
And the more you can cater to those people and their tastes the better in my opinion

Unfortunately the activities of a few people on these boards, even some moderators have lead to those people not wanting to joining and being chase away from the boards when they do join.

People like Tristen Esco as well as many other pro's who some of the UK crowd and one moderator in particular drove away.
Tristen admitted so himself on moderator here drove him away on here by bringing up his personal life etc.
I can count and list many other examples.
Sev who is a great coach got his thread thrashed when he was prepping a client for a show by the same forces. 

There is no doubt once those rogue elements are gone, especially some of the pro's  hopefully will return and people can feel they can post in peace.

I will run some ideas by you via pm.

Godbless.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2014, 03:22:06 AM »
The hilarity of your desperation to trying get be banned making up more lies again amuses me.
I am here to stay and will never go away, that I 100% guarantee you sweet cheeks, you better get used to that already and not drive yourself insane.  ;)

Weren't you the same person who also claimed "I had a sexual assault case against me....lol"

Answer me this sweet cheeks, if I had a sexual assault case  against me or any type of criminal record:

a) How would be able to travel to the US or anywhere else and do my videos and post here, they don't let you travel to US with criminal record.
b) If I am "Magyar" as you stupidly claim you would be able to do a simple criminal record check on his file (public information) and see if he had any convictions or not.

Now which is it, am I "Magyar" or do I have a sexual assault case? Lola
You see when you make up bullshit which simple records can prove, that's where you let yourself down and make yourself look stupid hon.

Also weren't you the one who said I wasn't dating Bikinislut and I wasn't with her in Vegas????? LMAO.

Wasn't she the one who told you and your x fiance Tyler to go away and quit interfering in our relationship Tau?

How do you explain the hundreds of photos of us in Vegas having a great time and our videos sweet cheeks.

So please darling do carry on making up more of your lies and I will simply carry on exposing the truth of it.

Now before you send me another PM like you did yesterday, the answer is NO I won't delete this or any other posts.

I am free to say what I want here so long as I don't break any rules, same goes for anyone else.

Mesh
x0x0

Yes this is  a joke. The lounge is Mahyar Mostafazadeh-as  Forum.

Ron said he moderates only here. So its a Jo on Jail. lol

Fine

As long as he cant post at the UKforum or else.

Terrorists need a place to excise in prison so they feel important

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2014, 03:44:40 AM »
No you don't "think" my friend that's the problem, you simply cast aspersions
Ron has ethical and moral backbone of a lion.
He has never received anything from me other than honesty.
Perhaps he appreciates that and why he likes me.

Some people should try that sometime and see what wonders it can do.

This forum doesn't make Ron any money, matter of fact he probably loses money on it.
It is more of a lifestyle thing for him I suspect.

He is simply too intelligent to fall for whole of 5-6 people who are adamant in chasing me around slinging mud even down here.
The dead clue and give away is if they didn't like me they would simply not bother posting here in the lounge if they didn't like it.

But of course we know what this is all about.
They feel butt hurt because they tried to take me on from day one and I keep coming up with the winning hand.

I am a winner (on this board and in real life)
Those minority few haters are losers (on thie board and in real life)

They should know when they are out of their depth you would have thought the first time round.
The keep popping their head out of the water and I keep hitting them over the head with a hammer from above. ;D

Keep it coming, I want some more..
I just kissed my biceps and told myself "God I love myself"

Hope that helps.
Mwah
x0x0

I am a winner (on this board and in real life)   :D :D

You are gone by by now for sure lol
Some gimmick that has been run out of his own town.lol
What a hero you are

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2014, 03:50:53 AM »

b) If I am "Mahyar" as you stupidly claim you would be able to do a simple criminal record check on his file (public information) and see if he had any convictions or not.

Wasn't she the one who told you and your x fiance Tyler to go away and quit interfering in our relationship Tay?

Mwah
x0x0

Relax Mahyar Mostafazadeh-as
Anyone can travel with a conviction.

It just depends on where it was committed and how long ago

you can always get away with shit like this.

You can also change your name or identity's many times over (like you have for a reason)
after 7 years you are anyway free to go

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2014, 04:52:44 AM »
It'll just be him talking to his 50 alter egos, everyone knows this. Eventually get bored and return with the gimmickry. He'll never leave this place. Dude's like herpes but far more irritating.

RIP Getbig.
lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2014, 05:01:23 AM »

Mwah
x0x0

Go wherever you want.

But no matter what "You still cant post at the UKforum ".

Or you ass will be deleted fast.
Mwah
xOxO

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2014, 09:01:30 AM »

You can also change your name or identity's many times over (like you have for a reason)

You can call me whatever you like for however you like doesn't make the least bit of difference to me since its not my name...lol
From now on I am simply going to name you and refer to you as Mark, I think its a name that suits you.

But let me ask a question here before I proceed further and play devils advocate and explore your logic.
Suppose for one second that my name is "mahyar mostafazadeh-as" etc .....

Doesn't that fall under the category of "outing personal info" and isn't that against site rules????

So you see either was your logic is twisted.

Since its not my name and I don't care please feel free to call me whatever you want.

Like I said Mark, that is what I will be calling you from now on.

Hope that helps.
Mwah
X0x0

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
You can call me whatever you like for however you like doesn't make the least bit of difference to me since its not my name...lol
From now on I am simply going to name you and refer to you as Mark, I think its a name that suits you.

But let me ask a question here before I proceed further and play devils advocate and explore your logic.
Suppose for one second that my name is "mahyar mostafazadeh-as" etc .....

Doesn't that fall under the category of "outing personal info" and isn't that against site rules????

So you see either was your logic is twisted.

Since its not my name and I don't care please feel free to call me whatever you want.

Like I said Mark, that is what I will be calling you from now on.

Hope that helps.
Mwah
X0x0

guess you throw my personal info out every second post then hey pumpkin?  oooooo stay tuned for wall of text

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2014, 09:09:51 AM »

Well allegedly and according to you Mark, I changed my name apparently summer last year, you are on record for saying that.
Therefore presumably this alleged "sexual assault case" which you and other have mentioned several times in the past to libel me must have occurred before  2008 since that would be 7 years previous  before any changes could occur on a criminal record.

Otherwise it would still show up on a basic criminal record check which is publically available on "mahyar mostafazadeh-as" record now...according to your logic.

Therefore could you explain to me by your rational why someone would change their name 7 years after a supposed "sexual assault case" not to mention changing one's name does not affect and records that they have such as criminal records etc.

You failed again.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »

Great post Ron and that's the truth of it.
I have some ideas I will run by you privately on how possibly to make a few little improvements and see what you think etc.
I think the physique board is a great idea.
I mean its probably true to say that hardcore bodybuilding is somewhat into a decline anyway and the general masses prefer the physique look and can relate to it a lot more.

The truth is what makes a great forum is constant new blood and new posters signing up and keep things fresh and offering new perspectives, content and material.
Its about integrating those people and making them feel welcome and safe to join up and making sure they feel they can participate
There 1000's of guests who lurk yet don't join up, its about converting those to come on board.
And the more you can cater to those people and their tastes the better in my opinion

Unfortunately the activities of a few people on these boards, even some moderators have lead to those people not wanting to joining and being chase away from the boards when they do join.

People like Tristen Esco as well as many other pro's who some of the UK crowd and one moderator in particular drove away.
Tristen admitted so himself on moderator here drove him away on here by bringing up his personal life etc.
I can count and list many other examples.
Sev who is a great coach got his thread thrashed when he was prepping a client for a show by the same forces. 

There is no doubt once those rogue elements are gone, especially some of the pro's  hopefully will return and people can feel they can post in peace.

I will run some ideas by you via pm.

Godbless.

one thing I never got.

the three or four assholes who think it's "cool" to chase away industry folk and competitors are allowed to survive.

I'd rather have industry people here than the three unfunny troll dickheads, who think it's "badass" to be rude to someone on the internet, where you can say anything you want with no fear of reprisal....they are just nuts man  ::)

YES..i know that some of them are selling fart powder.  it's called trying to make a fucking living. We all can't be posting from our observatory in our mansion  ::)  don't buy it and shut the fuck up

I think that's where Ron loses the plot a little bit. I understand you want Getnig to be loose, and have a rep. but i think if you took a real, accurate tally..the vast majority here could do without the stalking gimmick assholes who add nothing but 12 year old insults and saying shit they would never say in real life

PS you should stop talking shit about Avesher. you're his best friend one day and dragging him thru the mud the next.