Author Topic: It's Between Henry & LEE. Henry is more ripped! Henry is your True Ironman Champ  (Read 13577 times)

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
here's lee ripped to the bone at 192lbs at the 2004 san fran
musclegurus.com

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
here's another
musclegurus.com

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
well its the first contest of the year..Lee usually warms up at the ironman..you can bet your ass lee's going to look awesome at the arnold and ausatralia
musclegurus.com

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
yeah he never peaks in the first few shows, it takes him all year to figure it out again.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
well its the first contest of the year..Lee usually warms up at the ironman..you can bet your ass lee's going to look awesome at the arnold and ausatralia

Thanks for the pics bro. Yep, 195-198 would be ideal. He's a tad bigger now.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Lee's quads are still smooth as the day is long in those comparison shots with Henry.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Priest is the most over-rated pro. He has sick arms and nothing else.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
i disagree.  his lower body is way underrated.  his legs are the perfect size and shape, he just needs to nail conditioning.  in my opinion, lee's only structural weaknesses are his back and pecs.

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i disagree.  his lower body is way underrated.  his legs are the perfect size and shape, he just needs to nail conditioning.  in my opinion, lee's only structural weaknesses are his back and pecs.
the chest is pretty good..however, it's over powered by his delts, tri's, bi's. His lower back is his weak point..He has to much extra skin there..It didn't help matters that he used to bulk so heavy..coming close to 300 lbs once..
musclegurus.com

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
You know I was wondering why people were saying its all henry from the back so I went to the pics and there is basically no direct comparison pics.  Here are some pics to illustrate this

Does Henry win this or does lee?  Lower back henry, rest seems to be Lee.. is one of them not doing the pose right - it looks as if Lee is more detailed upper back and far more dense.. hmm.. basically looks like they are doing different versions of the pose.

This is the only one that people really post, seems to me that a: its a different pose and the only conclusion you can probably draw from these two pictures (basically that is all that is on flex) is that lee's lower back isn't as good.

So whether "its all henry from the back" remains to be seen.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
i don't think it's his lower back, i think it's that he his lats have high insertions.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Its pics like these that show why its 50/50.. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
i don't think it's his lower back, i think it's that he his lats have high insertions.
His lats insert a little higher compared to his torso but there is definitely a lot of skin that ruins the conditioning mark.
Everybody has their weakness though.. lee has amazing arm detail whilst henry seems to be nowhere near that.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
lee is clearly beats david in this shot!
fat till furthe

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
No shot appears to be clear really, its a mixed bag.  To me lee wins more than he loses though.

People on this board have a short memory but there was a huge percentage of members who ardently thought jay should have won.. and I said then that they wouldn't be saying that in a few months and sure enough those who swore blind he should have won have been seen admitting the truth.

I bet that happens with this comp too.

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
so what are you saying?

Bast175

Lee's lower stomach sticks out in some poses, and his back is narrow, and he's smooth.  But he still destroys Henry on Size so Lee should win.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
lee has a better back...better legs...better arms.....and dare i say it.. better chest?  !!! ??
d[-_-]b actin all cool

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I'm saying Lee will win and those crying henry will have to wait for another day.

This picture illustrates why he will win.  Henry is solid but the freak is going to get the nod.

Terry Gibson

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Aren,t you supposed to have a complete physique to win Henry needs calfs biceps and forarms

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Moral of the story.  If you're under 5' 6", you'd better be jacked.  Henry looks like an Umpa Loompa on steroids.
N

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
Lee has better arms, legs, chest, delts, calves, forearms. Henry has a more detailed back and is drier. So Lee should win. Henry is getting better.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
What happened to Troy?  Any pics, haven't seen any.
"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Lee wins from the front

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Lee looks better. He just overpowers this Henry character. The only thing the other guy has on him is glutes and hamstrings.
"Shut the F up and train"