Author Topic: Hey Joon Read This  (Read 6588 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Hey Joon Read This
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2014, 11:55:59 PM »
I'm not high.

You just stepped down a notch when you started using your puppy as a pawn in this ridiculous game you're having with Joon. If Potato was your child, would you offer him to Joon as a reward for winning some stupid shit? Potato loves you unconditionally. You are treating Potato like chattel. I don't like it. If Potato had a say, Potato wouldn't much like it either.

You can offer to suck Joon's dick all you want and I wouldn't give a shit. It's your mouth to use as you wish. Offering up and innocent pup to a whack job like Joon is a whole other story.

One of the things I admired about you was your commitment and love for Potato. Maybe it is time you took a step back, get some introspection and rethink what you say before you say it. 
relax, there is no way in  hell avesher would have given potato to joon..both joon and josh knows that

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 12:02:22 AM »
No homo but josh looks good for 48, i thought he was 34 or so.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 12:09:41 AM »
No homo but josh looks good for 48, i thought he was 34 or so.

Josh is the people's champ!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 01:09:55 AM »
What the fuck kind of name is potato?  ;D
P

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 01:15:20 AM »
What the fuck kind of name is potato?  ;D

Wait till you hear Potato's nick name!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 02:23:20 AM »
Wait till you hear Potato's nick name!

Pee the Weeple

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 05:43:56 AM »
I'm not high.

You just stepped down a notch when you started using your puppy as a pawn in this ridiculous game you're having with Joon. If Potato was your child, would you offer him to Joon as a reward for winning some stupid shit? Potato loves you unconditionally. You are treating Potato like chattel. I don't like it. If Potato had a say, Potato wouldn't much like it either.

You can offer to suck Joon's dick all you want and I wouldn't give a shit. It's your mouth to use as you wish. Offering up and innocent pup to a whack job like Joon is a whole other story.

One of the things I admired about you was your commitment and love for Potato. Maybe it is time you took a step back, get some introspection and rethink what you say before you say it. 

You do realize that Josh isn't actually intending to give Potato away or suck a dick, right?

It's basically a statement that he feels something is so far from reality that he would do something beyond consideration.

Also - and this may come as a shock - when someone says "I'd give my left arm to....." - they are also not seriously offering a major limb.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »
You do realize that Josh isn't actually intending to give Potato away or suck a dick, right?

It's basically a statement that he feels something is so far from reality that he would do something beyond consideration.

Also - and this may come as a shock - when someone says "I'd give my left arm to....." - they are also not seriously offering a major limb.

Prime is the most presumptuous poster in the history of internet forums.
If its written it must be true  ::)
He should work for a cheap tabloid
It would suit his character....

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 05:49:37 AM »

In soviet russia left arm gives you away  :P

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2014, 05:53:24 AM »
Btw u should have figured out the info im holding....now its getting obvious

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2014, 05:56:13 AM »
Btw u should have figured out the info im holding....now its getting obvious

Are you talking to me?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »
for a guy who doesnt give a shit about the info i am holding you sure pm me a lot asking about it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 12:15:52 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 01:02:20 PM »
You don't need to tell me the answer, right now I just literally have no clue what you are even talking about.

I just want to know what subject it is about and if it would interest me or not.

Nothing on GB will shock or surprise me and it doesn't affect me so I won't care.

Board is board
Real life is real life.

Is that why you call everyone? lol

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 01:09:10 PM »
Is that why you call everyone? lol

Hence why I am disappointed I just want someone to step up to the plate for once.

Only one man I can think of on this site that had any bollocks about them and legit and sound

Godbless son, there is a light that never goes out.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 04:00:17 PM »

-Ever notice my tagline? "Be honest..." If you say something, mean what you say and speak only the truth as you know it. I get your reference to "I'd give my left arm to...." or as I've heard it said, "...left nut..." Talk can be cheap. It doesn't have to be though.

Some people say it's just the internet and what's said doesn't really mean anything. Well if that's true, then it is even a bigger waste of time than we already know it is.

Yeah, I can be all serious sometimes. Someone needs to be. It keeps things in perspective.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2014, 04:04:12 PM »

Prime is the most presumptuous poster in the history of internet forums.
If its written it must be true  ::)
He should work for a cheap tabloid
It would suit his character....

You should be housed in an mental institution. It suits your character.

If you are going to bother writing something, on the internet or elsewhere it should be the truth or stated as a joke or a piece of fiction up front. You say things are the absolute truth all the time when in reality, it is a big fucking lie. 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2014, 04:06:32 PM »
if junior came to Regina alone and fought me one on one and defeated me I would IMMEDIATELY give Potato to him
it would probably make me land in the loony bin again for a bit but I said I would and Im not going back on my word

if he brings a bunch of guys obviously he will never see this dog

I will be there by myself, he will not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2014, 04:18:57 PM »
if junior came to Regina alone and fought me one on one and defeated me I would IMMEDIATELY give Potato to him
it would probably make me land in the loony bin again for a bit but I said I would and Im not going back on my word

if he brings a bunch of guys obviously he will never see this dog

I will be there by myself, he will not.

Come on....isn't there someone/anyone else who could take Potato should the unthinkable happen?  :'(

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »
Come on....isn't there someone/anyone else who could take Potato should the unthinkable happen?  :'(

Im not one to  go back on my word on a bet

obviously he is beyond belief, but I stick to my word

Understand he has to come alone, fight me alone at said location in a fair one on one weaponless fight
Its pretty fucking obvious Im gonna stick to my end but its pretty clear he wont

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2014, 04:26:01 PM »
Im not one to  go back on my word on a bet

obviously he is beyond belief, but I stick to my word

Understand he has to come alone, fight me alone at said location in a fair one on one weaponless fight
Its pretty fucking obvious Im gonna stick to my end but its pretty clear he wont

This would be my hope. Crazy people do some crazy shit though, so you just never know what might happen in terms of his actually showing.

How about those cupcakes?  ;D