Author Topic: Mum calls 911 on Masturbating Son  (Read 6050 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Mum calls 911 on Masturbating Son
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »
i remember getting caught back in 77 yanking my meat by my younger sister,she had a strange habit of spying on me and my older sister everytime when went to the bathroom.my older sister used to complain to my parents about it and say she was getting pissed off that she was being spied on,my younger sister would either try to peak in the outside window or peak thru the door itself,it was one of those doors that didnt lock all the way so there was a gap where u could look in. i remember the night i got caught, i was in the bathroom stroking it to a marie osmond album cover and next thing i know my sisters running up the stairs screaming (georgies down stairs in the bathroom pulling on his pee pee)fucked up thing was my parents had company over so when i walked upstairs i see these couples stairing at me trying not to break out laughing cause when i look back on it know it musta been pretty funny to hear that if i was them.

LOL!!! Funny shit for sure... especially the part with Marie Osmond playing, lol...
?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »
Did Roger Bacon go to jailed?
No! Might be working for the goverment undercover.
Sort of like Bond but smarter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »
 ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 01:41:42 AM »
i remember getting caught back in 77 yanking my meat by my younger sister,she had a strange habit of spying on me and my older sister everytime when went to the bathroom.my older sister used to complain to my parents about it and say she was getting pissed off that she was being spied on,my younger sister would either try to peak in the outside window or peak thru the door itself,it was one of those doors that didnt lock all the way so there was a gap where u could look in. i remember the night i got caught, i was in the bathroom stroking it to a marie osmond album cover and next thing i know my sisters running up the stairs screaming (georgies down stairs in the bathroom pulling on his pee pee)fucked up thing was my parents had company over so when i walked upstairs i see these couples stairing at me trying not to break out laughing cause when i look back on it know it musta been pretty funny to hear that if i was them.

funny  :D did you finish off or stop red handed?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 03:35:41 AM »
Nope, 12 states still have active laws against sodomy.  So anything besides vaginal sex is illegal in your own goddamn house.

THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!!!  "Small Government"  ::)

Isn't that a matter of personnal choice or consent? I don't understand why America is the Land of the free ::) Maybe i am just european used to to whatever i want.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 04:20:18 AM »
funny  :D did you finish off or stop red handed?

fucked up thing was i was in the middle of busting a nut and sitting there moaning in exctasy and that happens with my sister, im trying to pull my pants up while my knees r shaking from busting my nut. back in those days i dont think i even had any sperm count going so i didnt have to worry about (hiding the evidence)so to speak :D.i remember me and my buddys used to sit around in this clubhouse by the railroad tracks and see who ripped off any PLAYBOY MAGS or HUSTLER MAGS from their dads underwear drawer and we would rip out some pages and everyone would run in their own private bush and go to work :D
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 04:43:29 AM »
fucked up thing was i was in the middle of busting a nut and sitting there moaning in exctasy and that happens with my sister, im trying to pull my pants up while my knees r shaking from busting my nut. back in those days i dont think i even had any sperm count going so i didnt have to worry about (hiding the evidence)so to speak :D.i remember me and my buddys used to sit around in this clubhouse by the railroad tracks and see who ripped off any PLAYBOY MAGS or HUSTLER MAGS from their dads underwear drawer and we would rip out some pages and everyone would run in their own private bush and go to work :D

;D hilarious stories.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 06:08:24 AM »

u guys remember jerking off when u where 8 or 9 and the only thing that would happen is there would be a little trickle of sperm sitting on top of your cock cock head?i thought it was piss the first time and touched it and i noticed it was sticky, :D when i told my freinds my one buddy yelled over to me and said wow bro,u r a man now cause u creamed on yourself  ???
R

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »

Loooooooool

This is great