Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
I just figured something out. Took 56 years!
(1/47) > >>
Vince B:
I was talking to a bloke recently and he just didn't get what I had to say about getting bigger. His experience made him conclude

that he needed anabolic drugs to get bigger arms. No matter what I said he didn't change his beliefs. He needed testosterone. That made me wonder.

I am twice as old as this guy and my adult experience is probably 4 times what he has gone through.

I now believe it takes an expert in hypertrophy to recognize another expert. There you are. No wonder the lads here don't

listen to what I have to say. They disregard my experience and ability to solve problems. They literally have no clue about the science.

By the way, training for bigger size takes a lot of motivation. The kind of dedication that makes one finish an advanced post graduate degree, etc.

As you get bigger it seems to take incrementally more intense workouts. No wonder few overcome this barrier and get huge.

As long as I don't reinjure myself I am on course to exceed my previous largest measured arms. That was in 1999 and 18 in cold.

Previous to that I reached 18 3/4 pumped arms back in 1975.

Disbelievers, scoffers, and broscience authorities need not contaminate this thread with negativity.
Kim Jong Bob:
Dude ypu have said the same thing for the last 10  years and ypu look rhe same now as 10 years ago.

not dissing your expertise on hypertrophy just your will to train hard
James28:
18 3/4 of fat /= 18 3/4 of muscle
Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: Mensa Bob on November 21, 2014, 01:16:53 AM ---Dude ypu have said the same thing for the last 10  years and ypu look rhe same now as 10 years ago.

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D
Vince B:

--- Quote from: Mensa Bob on November 21, 2014, 01:16:53 AM ---Dude ypu have said the same thing for the last 10  years and ypu look rhe same now as 10 years ago.

not dissing your expertise on hypertrophy just your will to train hard

--- End quote ---

At my age staying the same is an achievement.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version