Author Topic: Even the Huffington Post see's the outright stupidity of obama on immigration  (Read 660 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-blady-md/the-new-immigration-probl_b_6198546.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

"Start with the idea that the law has provisions that must be verified. What sort of bureaucracy is going to be created to enforce those provisions and investigate the backgrounds of five million people?"

"how does one establish that an illegal immigrant has been in the country for five years? There will be any number of circumstances where people will be willing to lie for other people, whether it is to shield a relative, retain an employee, or just keep someone with a financial obligation in the country to maintain the possibility of repayment. "

"What about the repayment of taxes? Will this include the state and local taxes due the communities that have had to shoulder the burden of carrying these people within municipal infrastructures? These people are illegal. There may be no trail of their employment whatsoever. Does an illegal immigrant who claims no employment history have any obligation? What employer is going to step forward to verify anything, thus incurring the implication of not paying withholding taxes or committing employment violations?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Just details bro

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Like I said. For all these years my education, financial literacy, ability to take care of myself and my family without government handouts, employability and financial well being have kept me from immigrating to America*

Now if I sneaked over illegally, I would've had a better chance.

* I don't now nor ever wanted to move to America. Visiting is more than enough to experience 'the land of the free'

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-blady-md/the-new-immigration-probl_b_6198546.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

"Start with the idea that the law has provisions that must be verified. What sort of bureaucracy is going to be created to enforce those provisions and investigate the backgrounds of five million people?"

"how does one establish that an illegal immigrant has been in the country for five years? There will be any number of circumstances where people will be willing to lie for other people, whether it is to shield a relative, retain an employee, or just keep someone with a financial obligation in the country to maintain the possibility of repayment. "

"What about the repayment of taxes? Will this include the state and local taxes due the communities that have had to shoulder the burden of carrying these people within municipal infrastructures? These people are illegal. There may be no trail of their employment whatsoever. Does an illegal immigrant who claims no employment history have any obligation? What employer is going to step forward to verify anything, thus incurring the implication of not paying withholding taxes or committing employment violations?"

These are the common sense, reality based questions that Obama and the Democrats want no part of.  Just like with Obama Care, and we all saw how that turned out.  Why, because racism, because the children.