Author Topic: The issue of estrogen/estradiol control measures on different dosages of test  (Read 8762 times)

juicemachine

Would it be possible to estimate how much adex/aromasin to use for 250, 500, 750, and 1000 mg of testosterone enanthate per week? Additionally, is proviron useful for the AI matter as well and if so, how is it applied for those previously mentioned dosages of testosterone. Gyno has not been an issue so far, but reduced libido and testicular atrophy.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
highly individual

most need none for 250
0.25 adex eod-ed / 12.5mg aromasin eod-ed for 500
0.25 adex ed / 12.5 aro ed for 500-750
0.5 adex ed / 25mg aro ed for 750-1g plus

when im lean my joints are still suffering on 1g test with any more than 0.5mg adex even with lots of npp

when bodyfat is higher no issues in that regard

proviron does nothing for estrogen.
testicular atrophy has ZERO to do with estrogen.
reduced libido can be caused by too high or too low estrogen.
most people have the best libido on 250-500mg test a week, with higher dosages its actually reduced. theres a thread on that over on promuscle

Halki

• Getbig II
Is there anyone who use AIs only 2-4 weeks before contest and don't need them in "off-season" even with test doses like 500mg+?  ???

juicemachine

highly individual

most need none for 250

when im lean my joints are still suffering on 1g test with any more than 0.5mg adex even with lots of npp

most people have the best libido on 250-500mg test a week, with higher dosages its actually reduced. theres a thread on that over on promuscle
What? :-\

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
®

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
What? :-\
Seconded,  :-[

lol guys are so oldschool and clueless here on getbig

proviron is a DHT derivative and these basically dont do shit for estrogen.
proviron might bind VERY WEAKLY to the estrogen receptor without activating it but to counter any more than 500mg of test youd have to use a shitton, if that was even possible at all

same with masteron, however i feel masteron is much stronger and actually has some use in mitigating estrogen sides (at yeah it was used against breast cancer)

proviron is just very androgenic and keeps androgen/estrogen balance - which is important in terms of gyno and other side effects. its not just about total estrogen...

but proviron is virtually useless compared to adex letro aromasin

it does lower SHBG, which means more free test. more free test means more can aromatize. so you could actually increase estrogen by that. as soon as you stop the proviron and the few estrogen receptors that it blocked are freed up again then you'll have estrogen galore.

mazrim

• Getbig V

My testicals get much fuller/hang lower when I take arimidex as opposed to not taking it. Too me sign estrogen too high. Not saying always the case as that is def not true but I would say it is sometimes the case. I only run 10mg test prop a day.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
You run 10mg of prop? That's the strangest thing I've heard on here or a typo...

ritch

• Getbig V
highly individual

most need none for 250

spot on post here!
?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I run 100mg mast a week with my 200 HRT and it seems to keep my e2 down a -little- bit compared to no mast

but not enough to be statistically significant , could be the shot timings or other factors that affected e2

never tried proviron

adex is pretty shitty imo, use as little as possible. If that means using less test, use less test

ritch

• Getbig V
I run 100mg mast a week with my 200 HRT and it seems to keep my e2 down a -little- bit compared to no mast

but not enough to be statistically significant , could be the shot timings or other factors that affected e2

never tried proviron

adex is pretty shitty imo, use as little as possible. If that means using less test, use less test

So use aromasin.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
My testicals get much fuller/hang lower when I take arimidex as opposed to not taking it. Too me sign estrogen too high. Not saying always the case as that is def not true but I would say it is sometimes the case. I only run 10mg test prop a day.

coincidence or placebo i'd say... you know youre completely shut down if you use exogenous testosterone. doesnt matter if its 200mg or 2g. same for estrogen.

estrogen does take part in the negative feedback loop, so if your estrogen is low and you DONT administer exogenous testosterone (natural), you will produce more testosterone. body senses low estrogen and synthesizes more testosterone (because that will allow aromatase to aromatize it into estrogen). thats why taking an AI as a natural can increase testosterone levels dramatically (there are many studies on that topic).

it doesnt make a difference at all when youre on AAS though. shutdown is shutdown.

that being said, tren shrinks my balls much more drastically than other AAS... i dont think ball size correlates with estrogen at all, but there are probably many factors that play together and nut size is probably only partially dependant on LH/FSH

strong statement, any reasons you feel like that? for me adex letro and aromasin all "feel" the same when used as AI, you just have to dial in dosages. that being said, aromasin seems to weak for >1g test, even though on paper the suppression should be similar to adex. its been a while since i used aromasin though.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Adex rapes my cholesterol even in low doses

Not something I want to be on for long periods, which is why I only run HRT dose test nowadays

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
highly individual

most need none for 250

I sometimes need to dose a lil adex on 200mg

Whats interesting is that i ran 600mg of prop and almost had no sex drive increase and my level was about 2600ng/dl.

400mg of pharm cyp had me with a walking hard on.

mazrim

• Getbig V
You run 10mg of prop? That's the strangest thing I've heard on here or a typo...
10mg a day so 70mg a week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Adex rapes my cholesterol even in low doses

Not something I want to be on for long periods, which is why I only run HRT dose test nowadays
never heard of a direct link between the MEDICATION anastrozole and cholesterol.

lowering estrogen wrecks cholesterol. you should get the absolute same effects with aromasin or letro with comparable dosages.

ritch

• Getbig V
never heard of a direct link between the MEDICATION anastrozole and cholesterol.

lowering estrogen wrecks cholesterol. you should get the absolute same effects with aromasin or letro with comparable dosages.

nope, not at all..
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
nope, not at all..

yeah show me a study on arimidex wrecking cholesterol more than letro or aromasin at comparable dosages then, genius.  ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
yeah show me a study on arimidex wrecking cholesterol more than letro or aromasin at comparable dosages then, genius.  ::)

Here's one showing the safety of aromasin!

Pharmacokinetics and dose finding of a potent aromatase inhibitor, aromasin (exemestane), in young males.

Mauras N1, Lima J, Patel D, Rini A, di Salle E, Kwok A, Lippe B.

Author information

Erratum inJ Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Feb;89(2):732.

Abstract

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

PMID: 14671195 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Chat Conversation End
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
10 days is not enough to lower cholesterol...

again, i dont think that ANY study that proves arimidex to be worse for lipids than aromasin or letro exists.

ritch

• Getbig V
10 days is not enough to lower cholesterol...

again, i dont think that ANY study that proves arimidex to be worse for lipids than aromasin or letro exists.

I thought of that as well.
But... It's promising and in our world where there isn't much solid scientific proof, things like this can mean a lot! Either way, user's choice.
I like aromasin as it dosen't rebound estro wise as well, so if you miss a dose here and there, dosen't really matter.

For sure a head to head study comparing them all is not out there would not hold my breath on ever seeing one as not much cash is to be made from the pharma's in this field I think.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
I thought of that as well.
But... It's promising and in our world where there isn't much solid scientific proof, things like this can mean a lot! Either way, user's choice.
I like aromasin as it dosen't rebound estro wise as well, so if you miss a dose here and there, dosen't really matter.

For sure a head to head study comparing them all is not out there would not hold my breath on ever seeing one as not much cash is to be made from the pharma's in this field I think.

youre right with that...
i still prefer adex or letro as AI, because with letro you can easily dose e3d, aromasin needs to be taken daily imo.
i also like to use >1g test and aromasin just doenst feel strong enough. i know on paper it does lower estrogen very similar to adex, but it feels differently to me.
 and its weird, more than 0.5mg adex and my joints start creaking even on >1g test. this is weird, because on paper adex shouldnt be able to lower estrogen by more than 50-60% in men. studies showing 90% suppression or so are always in females.
id assume that with over 1g test estrogen should be pretty damn high, at least not low enough to cause joint issues no matter how high i dose my adex.
but then again im around 7-8% right now and maybe i just aromatize fuck all at low BF levels. i always seemed to be an estrogen machine at 15% or so. had to use adex, caber and all the goods on baby dosages of test and tren.
now i can blast to the heavens and just take 0.5mg adex a day and im good, on pretty high dosages of test/tren/npp.

end of rant, lol

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Before TRt/adex my HdL was always in the mid 50s.

Now, im lucky to be in the 40s using high dose niacin; fish oil and plant sterols.

Ive ran high dose test and low dose test and it really doesnt matter what my test level is, because my HDL is always 38-44 while running adex. Im pretty convinced by my bloodwork that adex puts a lil hurt on my LDL and HDL

ritch

• Getbig V
Before TRt/adex my HdL was always in the mid 50s.

Now, im lucky to be in the 40s using high dose niacin; fish oil and plant sterols.

Ive ran high dose test and low dose test and it really doesnt matter what my test level is, because my HDL is always 38-44 while running adex. Im pretty convinced by my bloodwork that adex puts a lil hurt on my LDL and HDL

Gonna try aromasin to see if it helps?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Gonna try aromasin to see if it helps?

this

i find it funny that people believe that adex is the problem when theyve never actually ran a different AI.

its just something that comes with AI use and NOT with adex use so stop hating on adex just because its the most widespread ai ...  ;D