Author Topic: Burn!!! Friendzone champion.  (Read 4414 times)

juicemachine

Re: Burn!!! Friendzone champion.
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
I lot of great posts here. Especially the guy that said something along the lines of " have sex with her before she gets to know you personally ... ". That, right there, is all you need to know. Seriously. And if your sex is good, and you like her, the rest will sort itself out.
Good sex is number one, imagine you like eachother, even fall in love with eachother, or in fact marry before there was any sex. Then it turns out the sex is absolutely horrible. :-\

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2014, 01:37:08 PM »
Good sex is number one, imagine you like eachother, even fall in love with eachother, or in fact marry before there was any sex. Then it turns out the sex is absolutely horrible. :-\

Absolutely correct !

juicemachine

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »

Absolutely correct !
However if the relationship is only built on sex and you people don't really have anything in common or understand eachother, it will all fall apart soon enough. Good understanding with bad sex is also bad. There is actually almost zero chance for a relationship to succeed.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2014, 01:43:30 PM »
However if the relationship is only built on sex and you people don't really have anything in common or understand eachother, it will all fall apart soon enough. Good understanding with bad sex is also bad. There is actually almost zero chance for a relationship to succeed.

I just stay single, man. Been in enough relationships to know that they aren't for me. Women just annoy me with their emotional baggage, to be honest. Besides, I love all kinds of pussy. Hard for me to fuck the same one over and over and over ...

Just being honest.

juicemachine

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2014, 01:51:11 PM »

I just stay single, man. Been in enough relationships to know that they aren't for me. Women just annoy me with their emotional baggage, to be honest. Besides, I love all kinds of pussy. Hard for me to fuck the same one over and over and over ...

Just being honest.
It's just not practical for a bodybuilder to be chasing women around the brothels and the clubs. A woman in the house that never refuses entry to her vagina has its advantages. But it comes at a price that is far too high, more often than not. (putting up with all their irritating behavior, the wreckless spending, dominating the wardrobe and bathroom space,...)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
It's just not practical for a bodybuilder to be chasing women around the brothels and the clubs. A woman in the house that never refuses entry to her vagina has its advantages. But it comes at a price that is far too high, more often than not. (putting up with all their irritating behavior, the wreckless spending, dominating the wardrobe and bathroom space,...)

Exactly. It's just too much. And maybe I'll find a woman someday that will change my mind regarding relationships. But, at 30, I could care less. More focused on working at this point in my life and stockpiling money as best as I can.

Good posts, Juice. But as I've said before, I like your posts. :)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2014, 02:58:55 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2014, 03:11:27 PM »

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 03:13:26 PM »

it is GREAT to have female friends that you're not trying to bang.  They can open doors you cannot imagine.  You'll have carde blanche to all their friends, you'll be the driver, you'll get in the club, you will keep your $, you'll be where you want to be, with all your options open.

I play guitar with 3-4 different young, hot female vocalists on a regular basis, I've had female singers for 16+ years now.   I never go trying to hit it.  Ever.  Much wiser to put YOURSELF in that friendzone, and you tell HER that you see her as a sister.  She'll instantly be like "wow, this is the only dude in my world not trying to fingerbang me at red lights".  Suddenly you're in a better spot than you can imagine.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2014, 03:14:50 PM »

Exactly. It's just too much. And maybe I'll find a woman someday that will change my mind regarding relationships. But, at 30, I could care less. More focused on working at this point in my life and stockpiling money as best as I can.

Good posts, Juice. But as I've said before, I like your posts. :)

You and I share the exact same thinking as per women and relationships.

Broads are always hasslin' ya and making you want to shoot yourself in the face.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 03:16:55 PM »

couples can get better and better at sex

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »

haha, that is a hilarious picture. The man who went from friend to boyfriend deserves an award. He must be a getbigger.

Not many men in history have been able to successfully complete the switch from friend to boyfriend.

Even SF1900 has failed at this. :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2014, 03:18:19 PM »
it is GREAT to have female friends that you're not trying to bang.  They can open doors you cannot imagine.  You'll have carde blanche to all their friends, you'll be the driver, you'll get in the club, you will keep your $, you'll be where you want to be, with all your options open.

I play guitar with 3-4 different young, hot female vocalists on a regular basis, I've had female singers for 16+ years now.   I never go trying to hit it.  Ever.  Much wiser to put YOURSELF in that friendzone, and you tell HER that you see her as a sister.  She'll instantly be like "wow, this is the only dude in my world not trying to fingerbang me at red lights".  Suddenly you're in a better spot than you can imagine.

This can also be a disaster, especially if you date a friend of a friend and it doesnt work out. Shit is going to hit the fan.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2014, 03:31:29 PM »
couples can get better and better at sex

You become a better driver of your car over time, as well. But the experience becomes less and less exciting.

Only buying/driving a new car will restore the excitement.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2014, 03:45:52 PM »

Do you have problems entering nightime entertainment venues?

I find paying the cover charge usually does the trick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2014, 04:55:16 PM »
Do you have problems entering nightime entertainment venues?

I find paying the cover charge usually does the trick.

I'm usually in the band.  I take great offense if anyone in my entourage is even approached to pay the cover. 

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2014, 05:05:41 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2014, 06:46:12 PM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2014, 06:47:36 PM »
You and I share the exact same thinking as per women and relationships.

Broads are always hasslin' ya and making you want to shoot yourself in the face.

Yeah, they do. Time and time again ! Lol !! Love them though !! And LOVE to bang them ! Even like hangin out with them ! Dating though ... eh ... no thanks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2014, 06:49:19 PM »
You become a better driver of your car over time, as well. But the experience becomes less and less exciting.

Only buying/driving a new car will restore the excitement.

I disagree.....sorry