Author Topic: JONES CALLS OUT WERDUM FOR SUPERFIGHT,PERONALLY I THINK JONES WILL GET SMASHED  (Read 9350 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JONES BETTER WORRY ABOUT THE ASS WHIPPIN HES GONNA TAKE FROM CORMIER AND FORGET ABOUT THE BIG BOYS FOR NOW ??? I GUESS JONES KNOWS HIS TIME IN THE LIMELIGHT IS COMING TO AN END AND WANTS TO GRAB AS MUCH ATTENTION AS HE CAN BEFORE IT FADES AWAY. BELIEVE ME FELLAS CORMIER IS GONNA CRUSH HIM BAD,REALLY BAD. ILL BET MY SCREEN NAME ON IT
R

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Just looked at this section, too bad more people dont post here.  I agree with you, Cormier has no weaknesses and I think he will handle Jones.  It's time for new blood at light heavy.  GSP, Silva and Jones had 170-205 lbs on lockdown for a long time.  Jones is the final guy that needs to be beaten!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just looked at this section, too bad more people dont post here.  I agree with you, Cormier has no weaknesses and I think he will handle Jones.  It's time for new blood at light heavy.  GSP, Silva and Jones had 170-205 lbs on lockdown for a long time.  Jones is the final guy that needs to be beaten!

i agree,thing is jones dont have one punch KO power and he needs to wear down a person,cormier on the other hand is a bull,once he grabs jones it will go to the ground and jones will b dominated big time,its gonna be a nasty beatdown and jones will end up in hospital with bad bruises,if hes lucky thats all he will have
R